>106.601%
the sheer desperation fucking kek

>106.6%

How?

its not sci fi

t. Triggered drumpftards

Wtf is an (((adjusted score)))?

>106.6%
Holy God, are they even trying to hide their shilling anymore? This isn't even remotely subtle. And I thought Forbes' article: Let's Not Pretend 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Isn't A Huge Hit, was blatant. Jesus Christ. Is this the new Sup Forums version of 8.9 Zelda?

That's amazing

$hekel-based

>adjusted score

what did he mean by this

>Adjusted
lol

>106/100 score
>truly a masterpiece

Why is this board so obsesed with Star Wars?

It's a score derived using bayesian methodology, which is basically a postmodernist version of statistics.

>adJUSTed
Nuwars BTFO

I guess they didn't take the audience score into account.

>(((adjusted)))

ITT: Triggered Nazi manbabies

Everyone loved TLJ. Get over it!

I didn't.

Because like it or hate it, it's going to be the movie is year is remembered for 50 years from now

What about Chinese

>106.6%
That's not how percentage works

There's a lot of people without the wit or will to have an opinion around. Shilling works awesomely on the weak.

>106/100
>Actually breaking the laws of maths and physics to shill the movie
>The absolute state of RT mouseslaves

>the fucking delusion of journalists

>being lefty/pol/ nu-male
>shill for the mouse
The absolute state of soygoys

>muh soy

Get some new insults, Vladimir.

I know we get it. It was a really great interesting film but NAZI LOSERS tried to ruin it.

NAZI LOSER BTFO

Why the heck isn't it 50 points ahead?

Not funny.

plebs are meant to fork over their money and shut their dumb mouthes

This. It's a fantasy story with sci-fi elements. BR2049 is a vastly superior sci-fi film.

If we measure the average with the equation, it's a good movie

Um sweetie, 2049 gets third place while Last Jedi gets the golden tomato

fuck off liberal arts barista, don't lump Bayes in with those crazy postmodernist fuckheads

>all are above 100%
does RT know what the fuck normalization is?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

Can someone click the question mark so I can see what goes on with an "adjusted" score?

I'm curious as to why critics enjoyed these two movies at all. TALK and Planet of the Apes were such boring fucking movies and easily far too long in runtime. Not even addressing the bad parts, they're just outright boring overall.

Was it really even that good?

>adjusted score

>universally hated by audiences
>don't like it your labeled a nazi
That's some fine mental gymnastics.

This is why "scoring" a review is retarded in general. Niggas need to READ the review, that's why critics exist.

Rotten Tomatoes as a concept is retarded.

A movie that made over A BILLION DOLLARS is hated by the audience!?!?! Are you on crack or are you that much of a deluded neonazi alt righter?

>the Last Jedi honors the saga
Hahhaahahahaahahaaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahhhaa

E I G H T Y E A R S

Geez I didn’t realize that theaters refund ticket money if the customer hate the movie after watching it

Age of Extinction made over a billion dollars and pretty much everyone didn't like it

>muh Russia
>muh nazis
let the soy flow through you

You realize most people watch a movie before they form an opinion on it, right?

Rotten Tomatoes is simply a symptom of people not wanting to read anything and just wanting to know if it's "good or bad"

There would be something else in its place if it didn't exist.

Name a single one of her policy positions that wasnt an ideology

Go clean your vagina you pleb, Im not an alt righter, i didnt vote for trump, this movie was shit, and the audience consensus is the same.

is that a watermelon?

Transformers: Age of Extinction is a great example of how angered audiences can take their anger out on the next movie in a franchise.

Age of Extinction made over 1.1 billion dollars but The Last Knight barely made 600 million.

Franchises are guaranteed BILLIONDOLLARKINOS until they aren't..

I don't think Solo gets anywhere near a billion.

Can someone explain what the fuck this is and has RT done this before or is this exclusive damage control for Disney?

I actually agree with them. Name a better film.

Disney essentially owns RT.

RT in general is a retarded concept.

Just use Metacritic instead if you HAVE to use something.

Anthony Lane is the only interesting critic currently writing tho. RIP Hoberman.

Everything released last year. How about you name a worse film you could see in cinemas in 2017?

>I don't think Solo gets anywhere near a billion.
If they fuck up the marketing enough, we might have the first Star Wars that commercially fails.

The Last Jedi and Dunkirk were literally the only movies worth watching in all of 2017. I thought it was a good film. People did actually like it you know.

You have to have marketing to fuck the marketing up. The Last Jedi is advertised in my grocery store's produce section and Solo hasn't even got a proper poster out yet.

>Disney essentially owns RT.

but WB literally owns RT

so what are you even blabbering about?

DUNKIRK
BLADE RUNNER 2049

>"How can I help it? How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."

>"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane.”

It's happening.

Yeah those 2 were good. But not much else. I don't care for any cape shit.

According to Sup Forums it's the 5th best movie of 2017

yes

Fair point, but unless Disney is letting this one be a sacrificial lamb for whatever reason, they're going to have to try winning back the crowd soon.
That said, they're probably in a bind. Their marketing would have to be around the things people want to see, like Han and Chewie being awesome and Lando being smooth, but we all know that that's not going to happen. It seems they'll either have to risk pissing people off with false advertising, or make more accurate marketing and alienate the pissed off fans even further.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't find this satisfying.

it's bait or some random ass webpage.

That's not a bad list but I would put the top 5 as TLJ, Dunkirk, Baby Driver, Blade Runner, and Logan

what an abysmal result for a star wars movie

Literally Google it you dumb bitch.

You cannot fucking be serious. Even every Marvel flick released this year was better than TLJ. None of them were filled to the brim with plot holes, overly long, or completely destroyed beloved characters. Last Jedi is a badly made movie

jesus this board has shit taste

>Literally Google it you dumb bitch

You have to take shitposters into account, user.

But I don't like Marvel movies, I like Star Wars movies. TLJ was great. I'm glad they did different things. I'm finally excited to see where the saga will go again.

>derived using bayesian methodology

More details? "Bayesian methodology" is an extremely broad term.

>postmodernist version of statistics
pic related

>Adjusted Score: 106.601%

Name one good thing about the last Jedi without mentioning visuals

The acting, the writing, the score, the sound effects and editing. I don't understand how people can not find anything they like. That's how triggered you fags are. You blindly lie to yourselves and just repeat the internet groupthink.

>The acting
mostly wrong apart from Driver and Hamill

>the writing
FIGHT WARS FOR WOT U LUV

Mathematician here.
"Bayesian method" almost definitely refers to a method in probability theory/statistics of updating the probability of an event using the previous probability and new information available.

The thing is, this is created because sometimes recalculating the entire probability is just too tough of a challenge in certain topics.
Why they would want to use this for review scores, especially when they have digital access to every one of them, I've no idea though. It has nothing to do with what said method is for.

Well yes, people have been fighting wars for what they love throughout all of history.

>the writing

>It being on the list
>get out being below star wars

this board is fucked lmao

all three movies you named are garbage

>the writing
>ruining a sacrifice because you need to save what you love
>this coming literally 5 minutes after Holdo sacrifices herself
>and 5 minutes before Luke does

>let the past go
>in a film that rips off everything, from the music to basic shots, from the OT
>the writing