Voltron fan blackmails Studio Mir to make Klance canon

Klancers are absolutely fucking WILD m8

Other urls found in this thread:

newnownext.com/voltron-legendary-defender-blackmail-studio-mir-klance/05/2017/
mobile.twitter.com/search/live?q=@Voltron
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel bad for Jeremy Shada

I hope they spite Klancers by either killing Lance or making Pance canon.

>newnownext.com/voltron-legendary-defender-blackmail-studio-mir-klance/05/2017/
random article about it in case ya need context

Shippers are fucking cancer.

Jesus fucking christ, are they that entitled to their obsession of two fictional characters fucking?

Truly this is the darkest of timelines.

I don't ship Sheith, but considering how much Klancers viscerally hate it, I'm now rooting for it. That or Kallura, I'd be down with either.

I thought Klancers were pretty annoying before, but this is beyond the pale. I'm sure plenty of them are just as disgusted about this as I am, but definitely not ENOUGH of them are.

I didn't read. This entire thing is clickbait. This is Sup Forums, not tumblr drama bullshit >op pic has three names on this, Klance person is NOT Miss girl. Klance is random ass person not related to link
>Miss Person is art student who visited studio, studio allows pics taken
>she posts pics
>Studio gets in trouble. Asks Miss to take it down.
>she takes them down
>she does not have the same ship tastes as random as person not related to this whatsoever
>user is dumb to act tumblr

Leave Clancers to me.

... Did the famous super bad comic artist made that pic?

ok but where's the leaks though. someone's gotta have em.

Yeah, us Klancers must stick together

That was clearly just falseflagging from someone who hates Klance and wants everyone else to hate them too

Congrats you fell for their bait

The part I think you're missing is

>Random klancer sees the pics before Miss Person takes them down, saves them and uses them to try to blackmail the studio

It's not quite as dramatic as "this person toured the studio just to take pictures to use as blackmail" but it's still skeevy as hell.

We've had this thread what now, 4 times?

Quick, Post all new art you all have.

>Pance
>92 fics on Ao3
>Klance
>8694 fics on Ao3

The fuck

The best thing about that leak is slutkeith.

>Klance shippers use confidential blackmail a fucking animation studio to make their ships canon
>Overwatch shippers claim that they're such an integral part of the fanbase that their withdrawal from making art and shit is going to destroy the community, then try to use this position to blackmail Blizzard into making PharMercy canon

why are shippers such utter fucking cancer?

Shouldn't this legal stuff be zeroed in right to the Klance shipper? That person should be in a load of trouble.

Everyone ships to some extent, the problem is retards who take it too far and don't accept canon when it sinks their ships

Also the PharMercy people forget that probably half the PharMercy art is lewds for people to fap to and those are never going to stop

>posts copyrighted confidential materials
>gets asked by owning company to take them down
>LOL, not unless you X!
Uh...can't you get sued for this sort of shit?

I'm actually surprised that theres so little Pance stuff, is this what happens when you have more than one cute boy in the show?

Lance is very popular with the hambeasted lady fans.

>Klancers referring to themselves as cancer

Probably.

Sounds like they want to be the skinny boy.

>I feel bad for Jeremy Shada
>So I hope they kill his character off
What the fuck?

He will be free from this hell.

Been scrolling through Sup Forums for the past week and I keep seeing this tweet posted

What exactly is that faggot "blackmailing" them with? Leaks of future episodes? I dont understand how this could be a blackmail. Do they have 10 years worth of content or something

Josh Keaton and Neil as well.

They deleted

There were some S4 or S5 scenes, complete with Lotor's design, Merla, the weblum galra, and quite possibly princess Romelle.

Zarkon is already dead and Neil still isn't free.

Shippers are bad in general but Klancefags are some of the most delusional motherfuckers around

Makes you wonder how far the next fandom will take it.

This topic getting posted AGAIN?

Should creators distance themselves from fans again? dunno just use their accounts for news instead of getting involved into pointless gay drama.

That's it?

Fuck em, that's not nearly as damaging as I thought. Even if they're spoilers don't cave to fucktards and sue his/her ass.

Shipping is a fetish.

Zarkon is in some kind of coma, and Neil posted something on his twitter about recording a Voltron thing. Neil speaks his mind, but I can't help but feel that he does not like Klance fangirls very much.

Yeah this is like the fourth time we've had this shit thread

Twitter is going to get shut down eventually and that's the worst place for fan entitlement. We may just have to wait it out.

Holy ship this guy must be a contender for Most Cancerous Fan.

You mean this hilarious thread.

honestly the Voltron crew screwed up on their own. Tim should've never replied with, "I'll let that one play out" when they asked if Voltron was going to have another korrasami moment.

Normalizing homosexuality was a mistake.

You know some idiot is just gonna replace it though.

Still, the meltdown before that happens will be worth it.

It was revealed to be a troll, you dope.

Like that was going to stop them anyway.

No it wasn't. The troll narrative was Klancefag damage control.

So, scrolling through this thread and I have a question to ask.

Is this the new Marceline/PB? Where diehard shippers actually derail the show?

Nope. That's just the story Klancers are spreading.

>Everyone ships to some extent

Speak for yourself faggot.

I keep seeing this but with no proof or screenshots.

The fag created the twitter just to contact the StudioMir twitter. Did they ever drop their tumblr or something in a DM?

Even if the Klancers did get what they wanted, they'd probably be disappointed with anything less than Lance and Keith fucking on screen.

Shippers are mentally ill.

Didn't another user sat that it was definitely a real Klancer?

Tumblrinas think that if they believe something hard enough, it'll be true.

Yes. They are a real Klancer but made the Klance14 account to protect themselves.

Yeah it was revealed on some discord.

The misdirection campaign is kind of pathetic.

Post something instead of he said, she said, rumors.

Lmao all the Klancefags in the comments calling it a troll.

DAMAGE CONTROL

I'm always curious what these hardcore shippers look like in real life. Like if they fit the stereotype we're all expecting, or are just normal people with bizarro lives online.

They are skinnyfat girls who live with their parents and are likely bisexual and are kinda tomboyish but suck at sports

They honestly think they have to save their ship's reputation so that it'll go canon.

Looking forward to that sweet, sweet Kallura to finally arrive.

A lot of them call themselves non-binary too because they aren't super feminine

This is the most accurate shit I've read in a long time.

You never lose if you don't even play the game.

The person behind the official Voltron twitter probably isn't even surprise by all of this.

Same with Jeremy, Lauren, Dos Santos, and Neil.

That's the Klancers. The Shitllurans are the heterosexual hambeasts with pleb taste in fiction and are sometimes 40 years old.

They always have ugly hair and bad skin.

Don't forget the black weeaboos.

They probably think they're being so smart with deflecting the blame onto other people.

Holy fuck. This is spot-on.

They always call themselves "queer" tho

Trolls don't back down within four comments though. This was a stupid 15 year old, not a troll.

Literally the only objectively good ship in the show is Pidge x Shiro. Everything else is cancer. Prove me wrong.

So what's gonna happen to the studio because of these leaks

Nah. They're nearly always just straight women pretending to be bisexual, pansexual, demisexual, third gender, non-binary etc.

Always pansexual though they've never gone beyond thinking girls are pretty.

>Overwatch

No argument there

>finally get around to watching voltron
>prettyneat.png
>no threads on here
>tumblr is full of shipping and lgbtqiaaomgwtfbbq+-x/ bullshit
>now this

I've made a terrible mistake, haven't I?

Klance still isn't going to be canon.

Pics or it didn't happen.

They spend all their time online, believing fiction is reality, and wank it off to their mental illnesses.

They really are the new Twimoms

The Sup Forums threads are on weekends but I hope you like Galrafagging and slut Keith.

Voltron itself is a great show, IMO.
But trying to discuss it is a nightmare

Even when threads pop up here, it's 90% fujoshits talking about shipping

Exactly. They think girls are pretty and they don't conform to female stereotype so this must make them bi, pan, non-binary, queer etc. The identities help with their oppression Olympics.

>mobile.twitter.com/search/live?q=@Voltron
You can easily separate the casual Voltron fans from the tumblrite shipping cancer.

Watch the show if you enjoy it, but don't try to talk about it anywhere, the voltron fandom is full of cancer.

The Shallurafags are easily Harmonian-tier.

> people still spreading lies
> Sup Forums falling for them

every time. The leaker was someone else.

The pictures are all blurry as hell too. The only thing that's clear for sure is Lotor's height relative to the other characters and that a pretty Altean woman exists.

>Voltron fandom's full of cancer
>Steve Universe fandom's full of cancer
>Samurai Jack fandom's full of cancer
>etc, and so on, and so forth fandom's full of cancer
Should try starting an 'X' Fandom Is Full Of Cancer, What's Her Name thread

Fucking nothing

The fandoms were less cancerous when they were forced to hide behind mailing lists and zines.

>making Pance canon.

I wonder how the "Pidge is trans/nonbinary/genderfluid/etc" folk would take it. From what I've seen, people like that usually think Pidge is too young for any of the paladins or is an asexual gremlin.

The people who ship Pidge with Shiro or Lance or whoever else, for the most part, accept her as a regular girl.

Is Pidge old enough to date?