First half of the movie

>first half of the movie
>literally 10/10 without a single line of dialogue
>second half of the movie
>dumb and brainless stereotypical commie Jewish garbage like capitalism is bad and will make us all fat we need the state to keep us thin goyim
What the fuck? How was the second part of the movie even necessary? It would be a masterpiece without it.

>>dumb and brainless stereotypical commie Jewish garbage like capitalism is bad and will make us all fat we need the state to keep us thin goyim

Americans were a mistake.
that's also the moral of the flick

No shit. If it's an American critique instead of another mindless capitalism critique then I don't care. Americans can die in a fire. They're the only reason meme ideologies like gobbunism still are a thing, and they have a literal meme kike as a president. The only good thing about America is that they will eventually get this whole planet nuked and this nightmare will finally end.

yep couldve been a classic but they had to get preachy

Wall e is a literal masterpiece. If you want to get political then the main theme is about avoiding lverconsumption and going back to basics in order to preserve both the planet and its inhabitants you imbecile. Why would the Jews want you to consume less you brainless?
Americans are so dumb, it's no wonder you woke up one day to find Mordechai and Esther in charge.

but you ARE all fat, user
and it's a critique of consumption, not capitalism - there is no capitalism on the starship, it's fake
and the state??? what state???

I didn't think about it at the time but this is definitely true.

>trying to keep your planet habitable is communism
what did the brainlet mean by this?

I don't even remember the second half

He's an idiot. The meaning is made plain for even 6 year olds to understand (consume what you need, don't pollute or we'll lose it all) and this moron sees it as a big gobment critique of Reaganism or some shit. Absolute brainlet

>dumb and brainless stereotypical commie Jewish garbage like capitalism is bad and will make us all fat we need the state to keep us thin goyim
that's literally the entire movie, not just the second half

The second half suffers from the humans but they had to include it so the Europeans who only get to attend high school if they are smart enough and call it college could understand.

The saving eva sequence was second half.

>consumerism =/= capitalism
Why do you fucking burgers need everything spelled out for you? No wonder how many of you complain about muh second act when it's exactly what lies in your future.
What does communism/jews have to do with it anyways? Nobody but pretentious college students, old farts and trannies care about communism and it will never work so it's pointless to even mention them. The movie doesn't have anything to with communism. On the other hand, Jews want you to be fat and consume everything they shit out. I have no idea what mental gymnastics you went through to blame the Jews for the message. Maybe enviromentalism has been pretty jewy lately, but it is fundamentally not a bad thing. You WANT the planet to not be a fucking wasteland, you don't have to be a communist to realize this. Besides commies don't care about the environment at all, they care about virtue signaling and getting free stuff.

>movie shows the useless fat humans absolutely reliant on the state to survive on their spaceship
>lesson is to be able to stand on your own feet and provide for yourself
>Sup Forumstards are too deficient to understand a children's movie
This place never ceases to amaze me.

Official ranking of Pixar
ELDER GOD TIER
Toy Story 2
Ratatouille
Cars
Toy Story 3
GOD TIER
Monsters Inc
Toy Story
Finding Nemo
GREAT TIER
Wall-E
Brave
Incredibles
Up
MEH TIER
Finding Dory
Cars 3
BETTER THAN ONE MAY EXPECT TIER
Cars 2

Haven't seen the others

I doubt he's /pol. Could be a christcuck though

>Incredibles not GOD TIER
>Brave anything but SHIT TIER
Also you forgot Monsters Inc 2 which is MEH TIER and Entangled which is OKAY TIER.

the "villain" of the movie is a muh evil corporations robot

Ratatouille and Brave were both boring. Good list though.

>Cars
You gotta be kidding me

Nevermind, Tangled (not Entangled) isn't a Pixar movie.

>the dancing scene
>Wall-E's seeming death
>I don't want to survive, I want to live
Wall-E is a masterpiece and the second act is entirely justified. btw BnL is Disney

The mouse is watching.

>dumb and brainless stereotypical commie Jewish garbage
What does this even mean

Great Tier
>Toy Story
>Toy Story 2
>Incredibles
>Inside Out
>Finding Nemo

Good Tier
>Ratatouille
>Toy Story 3
>Monsters Inc

Meh Tier
>Up
>Monsters University
>Coco

Bad Tier
>Wall-E
>Brave
>Cars
>The Good Dinosaur

Garbage Tier
>Cars 2
>Cars 3

Technically the "state" was that HAL-like robot, and he wasn't exactly the hero of the story. OP is just being retarded.

>Monsters University
You gotta be kidding me

terrible, take a lap

No you fucking rtd migrant, the message of the second half of the movie was that complacency is one of the worst sins you can commit.

>Inside Out in the same league with Incredibles
kys

If you didn't like cars as a kid you have a vagina.

ELDER GOD TIER
>Ratatouille
>Toy Story
>Wall-E
>Incredibles

GOD TIER
>Toy Story 3
>Finding Nemo
>Up
>Monsters Inc

GREAT TIER
>Toy Story 2
>Inside Out
>Coco
>A Bug's Life

MEH TIER
>Cars
>Brave
>The Good Dinosaur
>Monsters University

SHIT NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TIER
>Finding Dory
>Cars 2
>Cars 3

prove me wrong (you can't)

my name's mater, like tuhmater but without the tuh xD

Welcome to nu-Sup Forums, where the 16 year old soys are in charge.

I agree with everything except Up. It gets worse near the end of the movie and makes it just great tier.

Correct.

Kill yourself, you retarded brainlet

>A Bug's Life
>The Good Dinosaur
You gotta be kidding me.