What's she excited for?

What's she excited for?

Death.

Becoming a blob for Marco to fuck.

What does her hat smell like?

SHE'S NOT! SHE'S RUNNING TO THE WORLD'S MOST TOUGHEST COMPETITION IN TOWN

Finding out what "sex" is all about.

her hat prob smell like kush

Sorry to burst your bubble, but her hat smells like a hat.

Jollibees

Do any of you know/knew a girl like Janna when you were in school? Or were you like Janna in school?

Yes. She's my wife now

Gratz user. Hope you and your stalker have a wonderful life together. (not /s)

Tell us more, user!
was she a cute stalker?

To be clear I'm saying it's not sarcasm, not saying 'not' in a sarcastic way.

do you really want to know

I like stories

Janna's excited that Jackie opened up to her about her homelessness and now she gets to take her into her house

There's no going back now... STORY TIMEEE!

ok since you posted a cute Janna, i'll bite
>Be 8,just moved into a Toronto from Maine since my Dad is Canadian
>new kid in the neighbourhood and didn't go out much, would rather stay home and play the PS2
>bored as fuck so i asked my mom for money so that i could buy some drinks or something in 7-11
>was behind some girl with a bun who tried to bargain since she was 50 cents short
>the arguement kept going for 5 minutes since the cashier guy just told her to go home and take some change
>walked up and gave her a dollar coin so that she could shut up
>she paid her money and wanted to give me change but i was in a hurry and got out of there so I could play Ratchet and Clank
>next week I entered school and lo and behold, we happened to be schoolmates
>first time I remember talking to her is when I was walking home,she happened to live near me like two blocks away so she was on her front porch
>shared eye contact for a while before i continued on home
>the rest of the year was her being a creepy bitch and staring at me,everywhere i went, I found out her name was Amanda when i heard her friend calling out to her when they were going to class
>she took it further and followed me whenever i was going to 7-11 but at a distance and would go back chilling at the front porch when i would stay inside and hoped she went away.

thats how I met her but how we got going is a lot more dramatic

brainfart,I forgot to mention
>first time I remember talking to her was when she was on the front porch and I was on the way home
>when we shared eye contact,she asked me if I wanted my change back,I said "what?" and she repeated whether I wanted my 50 cents back
>i just continued on home

>a lot more dramatic
As a lover of drama, I must say please go on, sir user...

I need more to live vicariously through your happiness...

Go on.

Pretty interesting so far.

>a lot more dramatic

Please continue! Have another Janna

I am thoroughly interested, please go on.

ok fine part 1
>eventually had enough of her shit and decided to confront her on her front porch but was a bit of a chickenshit and decided to take my other other neighbour friend,Max who was also my schoolmate and met during his dad's outdoor bbq
>we eventually waited outside her house,chilling across the street, all her windows were closed and there didn't seem to be anyone inside for a whole 30 minutes where we were waiting
>Max got bored as fuck and suggested we should do something cool like going to the park nearby and fuck with the swans or something
>we left at around 3.30 pm at a Saturday so it was around 4 when we were in the park, doing stupid shit
>shit got real when Max stopped throwing stones at the lake and got me to look behind us
>there she was, walking alone with a hoodie with no one else around
>we decided to play counter stalker and shadowed her from behind
>we did this until she stopped infront of a forest, looked around, and then stepped inside, disappearing into the bushes
>we were confused and didn't know what to do so we decided to wait her out and see what would happen
>a long time has passed and she still hasnt gone out, i suggested we go after her but Max told me not to and joked about how a Sasquatch would kidnap me and take me into Sasquatch city
>we decided to go home since it was getting late
>was going to sleep after half assing some homework and looked out into the window since I was bored
>I shit you not,I saw her wearing the same hoodie and when I opened up my window, she immediately turn 180 and ran off

part 2
>next day in school,me and Max decided to wait for her after school is done
>we see her leaving with two Asian girls who are irrelevant to this btw
>we shadowed her again when she was alone after she split up with them halfway
>finally got her alone,its interrogation time bitch
>"Hey Amanda!" I shouted
>she turned around and tried to make a beeline for it but Max stops her and blocks her path
>she was really scared and asked what she wanted from us
>asked her why she was stalking me at night outside my house,she just denied ever doing that
>"Yeah and what's with you going into forests anyway?" Max asked
>great now she knows WE are stalking her too
>"Amanda!" someone shouted from a distance
>great,its her dad and he looks like seargent slaughter
>"Who are you boys?"
>we're really shitting our pants now but she saved us from an asswhooping
>"Oh, they're just my friends! This is user and this is Max"
>we nervously played along until she went home, she just looked back at me and give me that creepy smile
>the next day, she passed me a note during maths which read "Meet me in my house later"
>now something's really fishy but Max called in sick so I had to go alone
>she was at her front Porch, eating a tuna sandwich, i hated Tuna back then but took her offer of one
>next thing I knew,I was inside her house and got to know her mom and dad and we even played Vidya and watched a few cartoons
>as I was going home, she somehow sneaked a note inside my bag, which simply said " I like u, please dont tell anyone I'm creepy -Amanda "
>we became friends afterwards but I didn't harbour any feelings towards her until 8th Grade which was the real drama period which involved exploring abandoned houses, a mad autist going on a columbine and a child molestor

brb

This story feels so nostalgic from when I was a kid

>she stopped infront of a forest, looked around, and then stepped inside, disappearing into the bushes

>I saw her wearing the same hoodie when I opened up my window

Definitely Janna-tier

I dunno why you were initially hesitant, this story is great!

what a stupid fucking waste of a janna thread

Jackie

Then post Janna, dude

Fucking flip

Some of that Mewnie puss

Where's the rest user!?

Yes, i am waiting

She's hoping the book has a spell that will make Marco fall in love with her

Why does she have a shovel chin?

More Janna wearing pink please.

reminder that the most common reported (yes its a thing) witch attacks in the philippines are supposedly due to heartbroken maidens wanting revenge on men and casting all sorts of shit on them

ranging from bad luck to "performance problems" with other women

>"performance problems" with other women
Ah yes, the old penis-stealing trick.

more Jackie, and hopes for some fat herself.

>sneaky gypsy stole the post

She's surprisingly not related to Kevin.
She's the love child of double d and Marie Kanker

>gypsy curses your dick so you can't get hard from women any more
>just start taking it up the ass
gypsy didn't think that through too well, did she?