Luke, did I ever tell you about the crazy adventure I had a few years before we first met...

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the crazy adventure I had a few years before we first met, with a human girl named Qi'Ra, Lando, Chewie and my mentor Tobias Beckett? We had to invade an imperial mining facility and go undercover - I know, I know, crazy huh - and then I did the Kessel Run I mentioned when we met and won the Millenium Falcon. They were all good friends and taught me what it means to work as a team, crazy that I never mentioned them.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2htoOFx0uhw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5TGJquhP1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just fyi it's implied han knows uncle owen somehow with his bs dad story.

Why exactly would Han mention them to some kid he just met?

Nu Wars isn’t canon

Really? Where?

Why would he tell him about it?

Based space wizard

"navigator on a """spice""" freighter."

maybe because they're supposed to be best friends you fucking dork

YOU'RE JUST THREATENED BY STRONG WOMEN STEALING THE DEATH STAR PLANS, DESTROYING THE (WHITE) SUPREMACY, FLOATING THROUGH SPACE, AND DEFEATING WHITE "MEN" WITH HER GIANT PHALLIC BLADE YOU BIGOTS. IT'S 2018 WOMEN CAN BE LIKE MEN TOO.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2htoOFx0uhw

How did you go about casting the actor for Han Solo, wasn't that difficult?

>We looked at it as probably being the hardest casting choice of all time
>We knew we had to find someone who could capture the charisma and maverick swagger of a young Han Solo
>So we searched very very very thoroughly
>We auditioned over 300 actors
>In studios all across the country and abroad
>We searched cowboy bars and acting schools
>We wanted to leave no stone unturned
>...
>Turns Out
>All that effort was unnecessary. Because the person who... "got the part" was the first one to audition.

really makes you think.

obi wan remember my apprentice that i was super close with but somehow never mention at all

What a coincidence :)

Spielberg has considerable sway over Star Wars, despite not being officially involved. Kathleen Kennedy is his protege, and both Abrams and Ehrenreich were hired at his recommendation

Han did I ever tell you about how I worked closely with Yoda himself and seen the Jedi use the Force extensively therefore you have no grounds deriding the Force?

>We had to invade an imperial mining facility and go undercover
Even Lawrence Kasdan has been brought on Indian Jones by Spielberg. That guy is a total hack and was very lucky to be credited as screen writer for George Lucas stories.

Why doesn't Lucas have that kind of influence? In this interview, Kathleen Kennedy said she wanted to honor George's Legacy and would consult with him on important creative decisions.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5TGJquhP1s

she was lying through her teeth

What makes me really think the most is why was Spielberg involved in any way shape or form with this flick in the capacity to hire some little kike twink to star in a movie he's not involved in

This meme just isn't as good as Obi's good friend meme
Unless they do something stupid in the movie

Huh? Please explain

>Unless they do something stupid in the movie to make Han more relevant to the big picture of the episodes released and to come, and make him do more relevant things, know more relevant people and things, and conflict with his character in OT

he was a good friend.

I always tought the kessel run was bullshit made up by Han.
Obi Wan seemed to know.

thats the shpiel luke was given about his father to hide the fact that he was in fact vader. so my guess is that guys saying it will somehow be worked in as pandering to the fans. which im sure this entire fucking movie is gonna be doing until it ends.

>They were all good friends and taught me what it means to work as a team, crazy that I never mentioned them.

This is actually a perfect point

Han Solo can't have a good arc in this movie because he's purposely undeveloped and selfish for ANH's story.

i need to quit even looking at these threads. it's like if you were browsing some site and a bunch of pictures of your ex girlfriend sucking demon cock popped up

>Luke.
>Luke!
>LuuUuuUuke!
>Yes, It's me again, the ghost of your good friend Obi-Wan Kenobi. Speaking of good friends, did Captain Solo ever tell you about the damn fool adventure he had a few years before we first met...

Fun fact, Mark Hamill actually yells out "Carrie!" rather than "Liea!" in the scene where he gets back and everyone crowds his X-Wing

fucking wrong, long debunked, he shouts "hey" but slurs so it sounds like EEYAHY

YADDLE TALES when?

>Yaddle picture attached to a home made fleshlight.png

Yeah Han and Luke were written for OT as an arc.
Now they are underdeveloped before OT. developed during OT. Regressed after OT. Failed from birth to death.

Women have totally different biological drives than men.

These are innate.

Do people even comprehend what will happen when females start dominating? When these uncurtailed drives are let loose on society?