Where are people getting this idea that Yellow is involved in the Pink Conspiracy?

Where are people getting this idea that Yellow is involved in the Pink Conspiracy?

Her expressions and ticks in her song and this recent episode clearly show that she loved Pink and misses her greatly, just keeps it all bottled up because she's too much of a macho man to cry about shit.

Her impatience and anger during the trial was also a direct result of that macho exterior being cracked and letting the rage and sadness boil to the surface. Nothing about her demeanor suggested she was trying to hide something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WdCKaSMWg18?t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yellow's outburst is obviously meant to look like she's in on Pink's demise. She was just super pissed at being accused of killing her after she just snapped Blue out of her funk.

I think she was pissed after being accused of killing Pink Diamond because she was accused of killing Pink Diamond.

People usually feel very insulted if they're accused of killing their loved ones.

But...she DID do it.

notice how she's very lenient to peridot (even saying she'll send a ride home for her) UNTIL peridot stepped out of bound then insulted her.

Disrespect her at your own risk.

What it PD was shattered by YD because she insulted her, and the yellow autist couldn't handle the bantz, not even the one from her own sister?

Can't quite tell, it could go either way. It would only make sense for her to know what happened to PD and cover it up for the greater good of homeworld, though - at lwast that's what I'm getting from her character development.

Her just being there to be a red herring and a blockhead who can't be reasoned with would serve no real purpose, pretty sure she has to have more depth than that as a character.

Have fun speculating on who dunnit cause none of you faggots are going to find out for another 2-3 years =D

CN won't tolerate your shit ratings for that long.

Guess you'll never know then.

Nice try, there was not a single point in time when it wasn't obvious for people with an IQ of more than 60 that WD corrupted PD with her power ever since we saw where corruption came from.

very plausible.

I remember a neighbor waiting for the bus when his baby brother (4 years old i think) called out for him. walked all the way back to ask what he wants and with-in ear shot of everyone said

"YOUR MOM'S A WHORE!"

so much laughs.

Pink probably used one too many neck jokes.

>Her impatience and anger during the trial was also a direct result of that macho exterior being cracked and letting the rage and sadness boil to the surface
that might explain it, UNTIL you remember she also poof'd yellow zircon. Yellow Zircon was just slightly annoying, but completely loyal, and yet she poof'd her even more painful than she did to the one who accused her of murder.
Yellow either was the one, or she is covering for the one who did it(like maybe white diamond)

Because she tried to stop the trial as Zircon got closer to blaming the diamonds

She is obviously hiding the fact that White Diamond shatter YD from everybody, most importantly BD because she knows how much it would hurt her to find out

*White Diamond shattered PD
whoops

>Where are people getting this idea that Yellow is involved in the Pink Conspiracy?

You'd have to be legitimately autistic not to get that Yellow Diamond killed Pink Diamond at this point.

>Blue Diamond: I want to find out what happened, let them speak.
>Yellow Diamond: No, just end the trial quickly pls lol. Oh fug, the defense attorney is on to me, better blow them up real quick.

>Her expressions and ticks in her song

No. Her whole villain song was "stop feeling sad about Pink Diamond dying and let me get on with destroying Earth to hide the evidence." She didn't express any sort of sadness at all except for "don't you know I miss her too," which was two seconds of her pretending to feel sad to get Blue Diamond to shut up and stop poking around at shit that might reveal the truth.

>Her impatience and anger during the trial was also a direct result of that macho exterior being cracked and letting the rage and sadness boil to the surface.

No it fucking wasn't. She wasn't out of control due to being genuinely affected emotionally, she was coldly villainous and vaporized the lawyers to shut them up. It was *Blue Diamond* who was out of control, freaking out and crying over Steven not knowing about the sword for example. The big reveal of the episode was that Rose didn't do it and Yellow Diamond did. You autists are trying to take that reveal and imagine some convoluted double reveal on top of it when that would just be shit writing and would add absolutely nothing to the overarching plot.

i think yellow diamond knows more than she lets on. there is probably some incriminating evidence against her somewhere in all this that she's trying to cover up, but i doubt she straight up killed PD.

if she did, then eyeball's witness testimony would be a straight up lie. jasper and eyeball's anger about the whole thing seems too legitimate for it to be fabricated. its possible that YD set up PD to be assassinated, or allowed it to happen

the only thing that doesnt add up is the fact that rose's sword was specifically designed to not shatter gems.

Maybe she knew White Diamond did it, and kept it hidden. Probably was convinced or threatened to do so.

My theory right now is that there was friction between YD and PD prior to the rebellion.

We've had hints that PD held a fascination with humans and was lax about keeping off-colors around. YD clashes enough with BD for the same reasons.

You seriously sound like one of those densely retarded keyboard wannabe detectives that were involved in that whole Boston bombing facebook/reddit detective bullshit

>Where are people getting this idea that Yellow is involved in the Pink Conspiracy?

>You'd have to be legitimately autistic not to get that Yellow Diamond killed Pink Diamond at this point.

You are a moron Yellow did not kill Pink

Psst White Diamond killed Pink Yellow knows it Rose knows it I know it Everyone knows it..

It was telegraphed horribly. Yellow Diamond actions and reactions betray her.

There are people already theorizing that the actual perpetrator is White Diamond, and that Pink was either defected or defecting to the Crystal Gem's mindset.

Pink just tripped and shattered when exiting, and to save the embarrassment YD covered it up.

Did she trip on a bug?

You don't need to be anywhere close to a detective to get that Yellow Diamond killed Pink Diamond. They've made it as obvious as they possibly could without explicitly telling you "Yellow Diamond did it." Actually, they already had the lawyer explicitly tell you that last episode followed by Yellow Diamond freaking out and killing everyone to shut them up, so you don't even really have that as a redeeming factor for not getting this. I shouldn't have to go into this amount of detail to explain why she definitely did it because the show isn't even treating it like a mystery, but for some reason a bunch of you can't understand straightforward plots and are always convinced there's some deeper layer of twist beyond the twist they already gave you that Rose was innocent and Yellow Diamond framed her.

Blue Diamond did it but feels incredibly guilty.

plot twist: Pink actually had assisted suicide

Where are you all getting this White Diamond bullshit from?

You are fucking stupid.

that could've been residual rage from Blue Zircon's accusation. But your claims also make sense, and are probably more likely to be correct.

>Yellow Diamond actions and reactions betray her.

^This. Stop overcomplicating things, they haven't been subtle about this.

But the show gets pretty good ratings.

Try making an argument next time.

>Implying Steven Universe has a complex plot.

Name 300 cartoons airing this time with more complex plots.

Nice defense. Flawless dodging to all of his points.

Here's my theory: Yellow Diamond did indeed shatter Pink Diamond, but she did it out of obligation or because her anger issues went too far during a dispute.

It would explain why she was both so eager to finish the trial without more investigation and immediately poof Zircon, but also sing about how much she missed Pink Diamond along with Blue in the Zoo.

Comparing something simple to something even more simple doesn't make it complex, dumbass.

We know Fuck all about white diamond you dumpster abortion.

Two questions:
1) Why would Yellow Diamond kill Pink Diamond?
2) Why do you suppose Yellow Diamond physically killed Pink Diamond, rather than somehow being involved in her death?

>All cartoon plots are simple
Well, if you can't sink one ship, then sink them all.

Pink Diamond killed Pink Diamond.

>All cartoon plots are simple
All current ones yes.

Give me 40,000 old shows with complex plots.

It's heavily implied that Pearl shattered PD. You must be fucking retarded to fall for a red herring as obvious as YD.

>It's heavily implied that Pearl shattered PD.
The only implication there is that her Pearl is missing.

How stupid can you get? You really thnk YD would ever fake emotional weakness? You really think they'll be obvious enough to have the first "final boss" candidate be 100% evil and behind everything? The fact that a dumbass like you can put these pieces together should be all you need to realize it's a red herring.

Cartoons made for kids do not have complex plots for the sake of making them understandable for the children watching them. Plenty of shows have pulled the same thing SU banks on by withholding information, calling it "Mysterious", and fill in what ever details they can make an episode out of. It"s not complicated and they're no extra layers to anything.

>You really think they'll be obvious enough to have the first "final boss" candidate be 100% evil and behind everything?
This is Steven Universe user.

Yes

They're trying to trick the audience into thinking it was her. People don't understand it was to in your face "OH IT HAS TO BE HER" to actually be her.
Kinda like in those scooby doo episodes where they throw some creep in your face to make you think it's him but everyone knows it's not.

CN will leak the episodes themsevles

Rebecca Sugar is a Miyazaki fangirl and fancies herself capable of writing depth and complex situtions. She's not going to just make one mean person responsible for everything because she feels that Disney bullshit is beneath her, you chumps.

Wait whoops, sorry about that didn't see the image at first. My bad. My point still stands for though

youtu.be/WdCKaSMWg18?t=4s

It's barely on par with TTG and I bet TTG is fraction of the cost of SU (less controversial as well)

Clearly, Yellow doesn't like showing emotions. How are people missing that and trying to say it's her lack of emotions that make her guilty.

It was all pink pearl fault

bitch...

More so when she lets her emotion slip out they show her guilt.

Maybe it's the part where the lawyer stumbles upon the realization while talking out loud that Rose couldn't have been able to do it for a variety of reasons and that the real culprit would have to be "one of you!" followed by Yellow Diamond destroying that lawyer? I mean, are you intentionally ignoring all the extremely obvious moments where the show tells you it was Yellow Diamond? I don't understand how you could actually not get this.

I think make Yellow Daimond be the one Kill pINK TOO MUCH CLICHE .. i think it must be more and more deeper than that ..Steven universe love make Villain character turne to be just nice one ..and Yellow no diffrent than that

She most definitely loved Pink Diamond.

She most definitely holds some guilt (within her own conscious) about Pink Diamonds death.

These are things which are unambiguously true. Reconcile them (there are plenty of different ways).

She's throwing a tantrum user. She poofs Blue Zircon becuase how dare you, and the UNLIMITED POWERs Yellow Zircon because she's just sick of Yellow Zircon's smug attitude. Literally BD's opinion is the only one that matters, and YD neither attacks her nor tries to defend herself.
Cease your surface-level bullshit.

Except they already spent the majority of this Pink Diamond murder plot making it seem like Rose did it and Yellow Diamond doing it *is* the twist. It would be nonsensical to do another twist at this point, like if Lion King revealed Scar was innocent and some new other villain was the real puppet master who framed Scar by making it look like he framed Simba.

No no it's what the writers want you to think. You're falling for their trap. It's like when everyone thought Jasper was just crazy and hated Rose for no reason but it turns out she had a justified reason to hate Rose so much.

If yellow Shattred the Zicon i can get that but she didn't do it..Killing a daimond i think make so easy to kill simple Gem like nothing ...

Did you ever stop to think that just MAYBE those obvious moments are there to distract from something else?

>She most definitely loved Pink Diamond.

That's not true. All we know is she spent a very short amount of time making it seem like she cared about Pink Diamond to get Blue Diamond to stop crying about her. Which is exactly what someone who doesn't love Pink Diamond and secretly killed her would do.

>She most definitely holds some guilt

I don't even think that's true. I think she holds a preoccupation with not getting found out, that's not the same thing as feeling guilty.

Nah dude it's 50/50.

She either did it or knows something and feels guilty in the song or she just pissed.

I feel like theirs a 3rd option somewhere

No, the twist is that now "Who shattered Pink Diamond" is a mystery that they can milk some whenever they feel like doing plot-related episodes again.

Are you literally autistic? You really think YD is emotionally capable of faking that breakdown at the end of her song, despite spending most of it convincing Blue she shouldn't feel sad? This isn't Frozen, you fucking idiot.

You're so obsessed with secret twists you're missing the story. We already had the twist, Rose didn't do it. That's literally what the twist is. It would be inane as fuck to do another twist.

>I am your father.
>NOOOOOO
>Hmm, they're making this reveal a little too obvious, Darth Vader must be secretly covering up for Lukes REAL father.

>Was Yellow involved in Pink's murder?
Signs point to yes.

>But the song!
You can love someone and still kill them, in fact close relatives and lovers are the first people to be checked by investigators.

>Sugar is misdirecting everyone! It's 4D chess!
Be honest with yourself. Is Sugar really -that- good of a writer? I think a fake out would be better than YD outright being a villain, but Sugar/whoever else just aren't writing that kind of story.

The only reason that we might still doubt that YD is the killer, is that Sugar had explicitly stated there would be no big bad or "evil" characters. It seems odd that we're suddenly going that route after avoiding it for so long, but the alternative was to wrap up Rose' arc by saying she killed the evil Pink Diamond and then committed sexual suicide for no reason. I'm glad that it's more complex than that, but other problems are bound to arise as this season unfolds. Lars fucking died so anything is possible at this point.

White Diamond did it or Rose Quartz was part of Pink Diamond. Possibly was dealing with some internal conflict and half of her literally destroyed the other half. Probably involving the fate of Earth.

guards not present and/or not doing anything on the day of assassination

hmmmm.
:thinking emoji:

>breakdown at the end of her song
>breakdown

Saying "don't you know I miss her too" and shedding a crocodile tear before immediately picking back up with "let's forget about all this and get on with destroying Earth for my secret agenda that Peridot already pointed out to our viewers makes no practical sense unless I'm trying to hide something" isn't much of a breakdown, user. I believe you're the literal autist here for not picking up on her lack of sincerity. It wasn't sadness for sadness's sake, it was sadness for the sake of "stop crying and let me carry out my secret agenda."

>> It would be nonsensical

This whole show is nonsense my boy.
Also lion king isn't a good example. Some movies have twist after twist to unlock a final big twist. It's to add up tension.

Nothing Rose Quartz told the crystal gems suggests otherwise. For what possible reason would she keep YD's lie even to her closest friends?

Maybe pink diamond killed herself or something.

Finding a motivation is another huge missing piece of the puzzle. If in fact it was PD who loved earth and did not want to ruin it, then that would give YD a reason to get her "out of the way of conquest". It would also make Rose loyal to PD in trying to carry on her cause.

>For what possible reason would she keep YD's lie even to her closest friends?
Bad writing.

This show is literally so predicable I don't know what to tell you

You don't know that Rose knows Yellow Diamond did it. Going back to the Lion King example, Simba thought he killed his dad when Scar was the real killer. Yellow Diamond could do the same to Rose. We know from the Bismuth episode that her sword definitely doesn't kill gems and we know from the trial episode that Blue Diamond thinks Rose killed Pink Diamond with her sword. So Rose could've stabbed Pink Diamond with her sword and Yellow Diamond could've caused her to actually die, with Rose and everyone else assuming it was the sword attack that did it and not Yellow Diamond's secret meddling behind the scenes to subtly fracture her in advance or something.

>It's like when everyone thought Jasper was just crazy and hated Rose for no reason

You mean it's like when everyone was 100% right?

you're probably right

>post yfw when it's revealed that Pink Diamond actually ordered Rose to kill her.

the ol' "please assassinate me in front of my children" grand plan

Maybe pink diamond isn't even dead

>There are people here RIGHT NOW that think PD was not shattered by Pearl

Jasper worked for the lady who killed her mom, then she got aids and died. Sad.

Maybe pink diamond is behind you right now!

Stop it user that's not funny

>Salty Sticks killed Pinkie Mom

...What the fuck are you talking about?

Did you miss YD completely losing her composure, repeating "What's the use of feeling" over and over, clearly on the verge of tears, and she has to hum a little song because she becomes too upset to use words? Did you actually skip through the song?

Some people think Blue did it

Maybe her remains are in that locked chest.