Mobile action RPG game 'Marvel: Future Fight' is introducing muties soon

Mobile action RPG game 'Marvel: Future Fight' is introducing muties soon.

Available on Android and iOS. Playable on your computer using an Android emulator (e.g. BlueStacks or Nox).

We have a general over on /vg/: We got banned from Sup Forums over a year ago but there's a shitload of Sup Forums-related vidya threads running free now.

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artist/jeehyung
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gorgeous art

>those sweet comic costumes and designs
Why can't the rest of the Marvel Universe get this threatment. Why must all the rest be condemned to get the MCU bullshit.

I want the real Star-Lord not that Memelord shit.

Because they aren't allowed to reference X-men movies

Please give us the FF, Nemabu :(

So what do you pay for in this game?

I've just become jaded towards freemium games.

I was hoping we'd at least get Anka-Lord so NM could push comics synergy

It's completely f2p. The game is really generous with rewards and free shit.
Not 'pay 2 win' but options are available which make it more 'pay 2 grind less'. It's made by Koreans so there's a lot of grindan but they make it easy with auto-farming.

Currently there's 119 characters with only a handful being locked behind a paywall:
>Carnage
>Hyperion
>Enchantress
>Ironheart
>Kid Kaiju
>Agent Venom

is it me or is wolverine shrinking

Hmm, that actually doesn't sound too bad, but how much of a pain is it to get alt costumes, Those Heroes and facebook games were an ass ache in that regard

He's always been a manlet.

Uniforms cost premium currency -- crystals. The game gives you enough free crystals to buy 1-2 a month but one of the best purchases is a crystal subscription. Seriously costs some loose change and you get 2,000+ crystals worth over 30 days (need to log in every day).

Some characters require their uniform to be good, some are only for aesthetics and some are just not worth it.

>X-Men get in before Quicksilver
>still no Quicksilver in anything barring Lego games

Sounds about right

I stopped playing for a while, and when I came back, there was an ass load of new stats and attributes I had to worry about.

How can I level up my characters so I can fight these World Bosses? What should be my daily grind?

The daily quests. Do all your daily missions, special missions, and alliance battle. Pick an easy mode character, like Sharon Rogers. It's just a grinding thing. Just keep going and you'll get there.

Cable and Deadpool when?

>Mobile "gaming"
No thanks, shill.

post roster?

Post your teams

Here's the full roster.

you can't beat WB with that roster? or are you talking about WBU?

Oh shit, I'm a moron. I thought you were a newfriend who wanted to see what the game roster was.

That Beast is hideous. Dumb Wolverine hair AND a neckbeard. The rest are on point though.

eh, I got bored bored of the game shortly after gwenpool and the new avengers came out

Knowing how many crystals they get doesn't really tell them anything unless you also say that the unis are 750 crystals.

Mugga please. You just wanted to post your roster to show off all those fucking memes. Could on Hyperion and Maximus but the rest are pure tier-whoring. Follow your heart once in your life.

T2 MODOK.

>Mugga

Don't you dare call me that word. I'd rather be in Ocean than be a Mugga.

>4chanco will never stop shitposting, even on actual Sup Forums

I'm not a serious player at all despite what this looks like.

>I want the real Star-Lord not that Memelord shit.
I feel like this is literally a meme at this point

Such an awful "game". What the fuck is the point of a game where the best way to play it is to put it on auto-farm and let it play itself.

Autoplay is only for modes where it'd be pointless to manually play anyway, such as mission grinding. You manually play it once for 3*. Also there's no chance you can auto-play the last couple of story chapters.

There's plenty of modes where you manually play
>VS
>AB
>WB
>WBU for endgame players
>TL
also the best fucking mode of them all
>SL

sounds like you're just a shitter m8

Here's mine.

Been out of the game for a while

1/3

2/3

>Scarlet Witch isn't in either
>X-Men are coming
>Still no sign of the twins in anything besides MCU Lego game and Marvel Heroes
Literally no excuse at this point.

Hope E3 surprises us with some Marvel and DC games

3/3

Okay right away you should:
>get Sharon to level 60 and fully mastered, gear her out
>get Loki to level 60, gear them out
>work on Elsa, prioritise maxing her gears with tokens from VS - use T2 ticket
>T2 tickets would also be good for Carnage if you somehow have enough bios or willing to spend cash for bio sub
>max Moon Knight's gears and T2 him eventually
everything else will require a lot more grindan

but with your current 6*s you can get WB wins with
>Silk
>Sharon
>Loki
>maybe Carnage for some of the easier ones

who to farm
>YJ from rifts
>Cap from story (he just got buffed)
>Crystal from inhumie specials

also your cards are important, work on focusing them on SCD, all attack and ignore defense.

I know that dude. I did most of that shit (although fuck me if I remember what you mean by those abbreviations) for months. It amounted to about 30 minutes of actual extremely repetitive gameplay a day and then it just cloggs up your phone for an hour on autoplay. All that to grind collector shit for a game that's not even actually fun to play. And those fucking loading times Jesus fuck.

I'm so glad I kicked that habit. Just decided to not connect one day and never looked back. Those "play literally every day for rewards" are cancer, it just becomes a habit and then you keep doing it because you've already invested too much time (or money if you're a chump) in it.

But nah, I'm sure it's just that I'm a shitter you're a quality vydia game pro for proudly grinding on a shity casual phone game.

It's a Korean RPG. That means that it's 95% grind. There's plenty of modes you actually have to play, but all the grinding is mostly automated. At a certain point, actually "running the missions" for the daily grind is more like a resource management thing than anything else. That's why it's automated and filled with ways to not have to entirely.

Koreans love their grind for whatever reason. I'd rather be able to grind things up even if it takes time over being forced to pay for it or dealing with gacha shit.

you must have quit before shadowland

pretty sure that's just civil war concept art?

it's art for the game by the game's art lead

artstation.com/artist/jeehyung

Damn, I never knew wolverine was so short. Never seen him potrayed that short in cinema from what I remember.

>"running the missions" for the daily grind is more like a resource management thing than anything else
At that point I'd rather just get the ressources and not have my phone unusable for an hour just so I can tap to pick the next mission every 5-10 minutes. It's tedious and time consuming, even with the autoplay.

I'm not saying it's an unfair business model, at all, just that it's a terrible gaming experience once you've passed a couple of weeks in.

I did. Checking it out on youtube it barely looks like something new and it probably gets repetitive just as quick as the rest.

The game is great... too bad for the shit synergy that ruin characters like Star-Lord, Yondu and even Dr Strange, damn! his animations are all the same... I was expecting some comic magic but not even the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak are like in comics.

They were losing players with shitty updates and characters like Moon Girl so they added the X-Men, I hope they add the Fantastic Four soon too.