Why make a clone with autism? Especially a Superman clone, can't replace the Man of Steel if you have no charisma

Why make a clone with autism? Especially a Superman clone, can't replace the Man of Steel if you have no charisma.

The scientists realized they didn't have the tech to successfully clone a Kryptonian, so they settled for cloning a brooding loner who could seduce a teenage Martian, who could then be captured and brainwashed into becoming a Superman imitation/replacement

>they tried cloning superman, but ended up cloning Captain Kirk instead
Damn

does kon-el fight with two hands?

Shouldn't he be a super-genius since he has Luther DNA?

I'd like to see them explore that more.

>LuthEr
Why is this so common?

not as charismatic as kirk

autocorrect

Superboy wasn't really "complete" in terms of information being put into his brain when they freed him

He definitely has Luthor's manipulative streak, as the prison episode showed.

cant remember this fucker cant fly right dos he not have some powers superman has

Yup. He's half-human, so that locks him out of some of Superman's abilities.

that's right. you happen to know any other powers he dosent have?

Heat Vision, X-Ray vision (though he does have Thermal Vision) and he's not quite as physically strong as Superman, though he's just as unkillable to anything that's not kryponite.

The power
To move you.

The only other one I can think of is heat vision. Also, he's strong, but not as much as Superman.

thanks
i am a big guy

The autism comes from Luthor.

>Superboy is a clone with a 'tude of Superman and some literal who from Cadmus
>Geoff "Cereal Killer" Johns writes in a letter spreging out about his headcanon that Superboy is half-Luthor only to be shot down by the writers
>Geoff "I can't resolve events" Johns gets a job at DC, retcons his Supes/Lex science baby fanfic into canon and turns Superboy into a mopey shit

Fucking Johns.

>Why

Greg is a hack?

bump

Man, I miss 90s Kon. Still a tragedy.

TACTILE TELEKINESIS

He was only 6 months old and only knew things from being force fed them by psychic monkeys.

In the show he's just super strong and tough, with enhance senses. In the comics he ha all of Superman's powers, just much weaker. Right before Flashpoint he developed freeze breath, the last one. But he's also telekinetic, and can use it to fully block magic.

Reminder that Miss Martian raped a 6 month old several times.

I expect nothing less from a white martian

What happened with them at the end??? they will be together in the new season???

presumably yes.

Originally he had a telekinetic field, that is one of Superman's core powers.

So his durability is high, he is far less resistant against heat and cold than Superman is. But do fine against blunt trauma, swords and radiation.
So he had a pair of 90s tech glasses, that enables him to mimic Heat Vision and X-ray vision.
He can fly, but as they show: He is far more crappy at it than Superman is
He can go somewhat Fast, but would completely unable to speed up to keep up with The Flash.
His main gimmick in the 90s is that once he realized how his powers worked, he could touch something, and he could instantly dismantle it. While shouting TACTICLE TELEKINESIS! Or afterwards going on about "muh Tactile Telekinesis"

Meanwhile in the 90s: Supergirl got kidnapped by a Angel, got merged with a Mortal to give her a God Blessed Soul, and the entire run was weird as shit.

I just wish he could fly on his own. They nerfed him way too much.

he once was a raver and edm is cool again so they should bring that back

He's also locked out of flight without the patch. Basically he's Golden Age Superman.

>Nerf Superboy to hell
>Make Ms Martian even more OP than Martian Manhunter

Weisman needs to be stopped

honestly tapping that Martian pussy was worth the nerf
>its canon she transformed to various other heros, celebrities, and what not in bed
hot damn Superboy

>Shouldn't he be a super-genius since he has Luther DNA?
Oh and I supposed that because he has Luther DNA then he has to be evil as well?

Well, that was pretty much what everyone thought

I assumed his evil and genius genes were tied into his bald gene

having a shapeshifter for a girlfriend must be a blessing and a curse

The Titans run that revealed Kon's human half comes from Lex also depicted an adult version of him from the future with a receding hairline.

>Ollie laughing
Always a good kek

He really destroyed Superboy. The light war bullshit was also fanfic he did as a kid, it makes no fucking sense when you realize that other alien forms and even animals see more than seven colors in light and that our colors are dependent of both our biology our sun and our atmosphere, but he doesn't care, he doesn't like science fiction just space fantasy to the point of retconing life's origin to earth... Making the whole DC universe younger than even ours.

Superman has a receding hairline in his 30's. It's been his designe since the 40s