Impregnation kino exists

>impregnation kino exists
>Sup Forums doesn't make a single thread about it ever

What gives?

We did when it was airing. It's no longer airing. This is how most shows go faggot.

Elizabeth Moss seems like one of the biggest cunts alive which makes me not want to watch it

You're missing out senpai, the performances in the series are absolutely top notch and Moss and Dowd absolutely deserved those Emmys they got.

Yeah well when it was airing i didn't lurk the threads to avoid spoilers..only watching now and i want to know if Sup Forums liked it as much as i do

it's been off air for a while and really wasn't that great. watch alias grace instead.

Dowd shines a lot more in The Leftovers

bc thats a feminist shit?

>Leftovers
>getting any awards recognition

lmao

I only know the premise, but it sounds more an anti-sharia thing that just doesn't outright say it

>show argues that women shouldn't be sex slaves
>feminist

Only the most extreme Islamic groups would argue that's a feminist position.

how? women are literally walking wombs in this show, i don't see how honestly - they have no power in it. It's a society lead by patriarchy

Yvonne is so tall brehs...anyone got any more pics of her standing next to small people ?

>watching a YASSSS QUEEN SLAYY show about how white m*n and Christianity are the worst

Anyone else fantasize about living under an oppressive authoritarian regime and also sometimes pretend that you live in one irl?

Overall maybe, but her performance during the entrance to this gala when she had to tell the girls that only the unscarred ones could participate was just incredible. It was so layered and so conflicted.

>taking TV shows this seriously instead of just forgetting about real world shit and immersing yourself
lol brainlet

All the time. As a straight white male born into a very wealthy family, it's the best case scenario for me. Fuck the normie dating world, I just want to point at a girl and fuck her that night.

>society is sharia law
>dude Christians lmao
What did (((they))) mean by this?

I could barely stand Moss in Mad Men, why would I watch an entire show about her?

No like, as a victim lmfao. Being the resistance and junk

>(((they)))
No reason for the meme parenthesis, this is Margaret Atwood's world

Well, do you have any titillating webms?

Pretty sure it's from a book, but do you really think something that on the nose (not that it isn't already) would ever fly if you actually had them be muslims?

>just turn off your brain bro
>calls others brainlets

Because those are two different series, and because of that she plays two different characters. I hated Peggy the same as most of Sup Forums, but that doesn't stop me from hating on Ofred

Main character is unsightly, hard to watch
Stopped after the first episode

I always wondered about this. Do we know why it never won any of the major awards?

You are using that meme incorrectly my man, this isn't the type of show where you "turn off your brain" - it's thought provoking and quite original and pretty disturbing. But that doesn't mean that you are supposed to try to associate each detail from the show with a real life counter part.

>Yvonne Strahovski
Count me in. Downloading right now.

>Dowd
Oh Maureen Dowd's in it?
She may as well be.
Fuck this show and fuck the miserable old cat ladies who like it.

Yeah, except it heavily implies that
>Durr we're going into a Christian fundamentalist patriarchy, especially now under Drumpf!

This is the least relevant dystopia ever.
It's like if Aldous Huxley wrote a novel about how
>In the future of later-half 20th century... they won't allow the population to watch TV, take drugs, or have sex.

Yeah, real fucking relevant.

Dude, it's chick bait. They're all about being oppressed and force to carry kids and all that shit.

Yeah well i bet no chick watches and enjoys it, i honestly don't see how this is a show that a girl would watch and be like "woah this show is awesome" considering what the women in the show go through. Guys enjoy shows and movies where the male protag suffers because we can relate, but chicks don't relate like we do - they are turned off instead.