>How did you learn our language?!
>I listened!
Lol what absolute bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZDcaYsBN_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure, OP

next time, we'll have 90 minutes of subtitles just for you

>cannibals attack an extremely fortified position with nothing but disorganized primitive light cavalry
lmao

Just stretch out that learning scene a bit. Say, three hours.

I love this fucking movie. All of you are fags.

>three hours
>three
>rolls three threes

>that fight where the little man tricks the big guy
:O

has the right idea.

It's a fucking movie lol, plus total immersion isn't a half bad way to learn a language, you fag.

You know how long it takes to sail from Scandinavia to the Middle East and Vice versa? He like had 2 or 3 months to learn the language. I’m sure a very studious person listening all day every day might be able to figure out a broken rendition of the language

>he can’t learn a new language just by listening for a few days
>pic related is you retard

You are aware this was a montage, right?

>It's a fucking movie lol,
haha just turn your brain off am i right?

One of the best sword fights in a movie

Are you saying you *don't* want more Antonio Banderas kino?

okay friend go to germany and sit at a bus stop and attempt to learn german in a few days.

Some scenes of that shitty movie were filmed near my house. I actually have a friend who is an extra in that.

No, just understand the point of a montage, and ignore the other point I made I guess.

Already done it when I was 2 years old ya brainlet

>Du bist ein Brainleufel

Never worked in a kitchen with a bunch of fucking mexicans? Shit's plausible considering the travel time (in the book).

No, user not all of us are faggot plebs like OP.
This is film is kino.

>This is film is kino.
I guess if the true fans of this movie are as braindead as you then the point of the OP was explicit.

Why are you such an insufferable faggot. Is being contrarian cool now?

Still best viking movie.

And I bet you've been a massive insufferable faggot about movies here, but when it happens to be one you like, then you suddenly get all upset.

You know he was full autism, right? The guy was sent to fight the Khazars but most of his writings are about how dirty Europeans were.

see

Lo there do I see my father; Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers; Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

>soy boys will never get this movie.

curious, that's how i did it

based

It's not subjective, the 13th warrior is a good movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZDcaYsBN_4

bullshit in movies general?
>the chance of the two bags ripping apart at the exact same time
also the bags are made so if they tear, the handles are first

uh huh

It's much easier for kids to learn a language. Go try it again now.

reminder that soy boy is a retarded term (yeast is what you're looking for) that projects the insecurities of those who utter it to unknown people

I bet you didn't even know this movie was based on a book, which in turn was based on real expedition journals

fucking checked, jesus christ

why? have you gone retard? what you lack is patience, not ability

Actually this was done by Joe Pesci who used to terrorize McCauly constantly, in this instance it was the 124th take of the bags ripping no one knew why so the director kept it in for comedy, but Joe Pesci cut little holes in the bags so they would rip after a certain time just to annoy McCauly and the director

this movie is pure kino

Mental function starts to decline as soon as 30. You wouldn't be able to pick up a language the same way you did as a kid.

This was a dishonorable victory

>Mental function starts to decline as soon as 30.

says who?

>all these soyboys
haha go drink some beers and feel what it's like to be a man for a change

It changes towards favoring long term memory over creating new pathways. The peak use of what you have learned will be 50 -60. you just arn't mastering anything new.

Science bitches. It's negligible at that point. You do things like math problems a little slower, they need a computer to measure it. It's basically downhill as soon as your brain stops growing, just a very gradual decline at first.

Yes

enjoy your estrogen induced man tits

this sounds real

this sounds like a debate of whether I should report you for being underage

>the bags are made so if they tear, the handles are first
citation needed and bags will simultaneously fall apart if they were dragged on the ground and are overloaded and you are prancing along like faggot
are you from the pedo internet defence force ? what missinformation is that, the only ripping pesci was doing was ripping mccauly's ass on the regular...

still cant get over how that sick fuck played a role where he kidnapped kids in moonwalker

blonde guy looks like Varg

Depends on what.

this is some totalitarian bullshit

>using your wits to win against a physically stronger opponent
>dishonorable

>implying you're some kind of a brainy film connoisseur

it was a montage you fucking idiot

who knows how many months they were together

they didn't take a private jet to skandinavia

fuck you op, fuck you so much

brainy enough to know The 13th Warrior is teenager trash

>i say it bad dat mean i am credible enough liek a english pwofessor

amazing take on the beowulf saga I absolutely recommend this film.
it's so well crafted and cast it's amazing.

>the absolute state of your ass right now

Him learning the language that quickly is the least of this shitty movie's issues.

>69
>Life Satifaction (again)
there's still hope here boys

>y-you mad
No u hehe

You are an edgy duche

ay lmao

yfw he winds up learning Arabic instead