Is it out yet?

Is it out yet?

I feel bad for hitler.

He getting his shit-kick in by every trime traveler.

It really makes you think, in a comic book universe, what time Hitler had to do half of the evil shit he's supposed to be getting his shit beaten in for, when he was spending all of that time getting his shit beaten in by time travelers.

Can you imagine being a time cop having to constantly watch over baby Hitler so nobody comes by and kills him? Imagine him getting loose and you have spend the entire day getting hurt while he hilariously manages to get past several dangerous situations without a scratch or even realizing the danger he's in.

Baby Hitler's Day Out.

the allied battleships better do more than just die horribly or i am out.

also, bets on how the allies use their 3 supermen?

i feel like the smartest thing to do would be to gang rape the jap on the west coast before trying to engage what's left of the german army so as to get some combat experience in a controlled setting.

Their battleships aren't ready yet, but they're basically at cruiser level already, probably heavy cruiser. Which is the most the black guys will be allowed to be.
They do have a couple of "redneck destroyers" which they were going to throw at the battleships in New York.

Reminder that two cruisers with an 8 halo :4 physical build were able to hold their own against a purely physical battleship with artillery support from a 12:12 battleship.

So I don't see why 3 cruisers with multiple destroyer support shouldn't be able to do the same.

I'd watch it!

We know from the blurb that the Americans are going to pull off a win at great cost. I bet Razor dies (for being a cis white male) or Vernon does.

So how much life does Avatar Press have left?

>Pull off a win at great cost

I'm just going to guess that this """"""""win""""""" involves New York being totally destroyed, the entire American army being pretty much killed, and the Germans deciding to retreat with almost no losses and definitely none of their battleships killed.

>alternate history where the nazis won
Yawn

Oh, cool. Right on time.

But that's already happened.
No it'll have to be something even more rage-inducing.
Maybe use the atomic bomb on the Jap battleship?
Meaning the army has nothing left to throw at the german battleships.

And it would fail to kill him anyway.

Gillen did mention that they suffered heavy losses of normal enhanced panzermensch.
So far that doesn't seem to have done fuck all.

Also, considering what Maria did at Kiev and the allied battles. How come the german regular enhanced army is not down to 3 guys and their pet goat?

i think a nuke would have to be at point blank range, within the vaporization zone, and even then, against a battleship, i'd say it'd probably just burn off their skin and leave every nerve ending on fire, leaving a being of insanity inducing pain and rage. oh, and it'd probably be blinded too.

Isn't this the basic premise of Drifters?

Churchill didn't ahave a full set of 24 activations though

They said she had just one more left. Maybe two. Then Stephanie gave her a halo activation to compensate
I consider her a 22:1 at least.

I disagree, within the vaporisation radius, even a battleship would be killed.
Outside of it, or even on the outer edge, yeah pretty much what you've described.

With an added level of body horror, the battleship's enhanced physiology, would heal just enough to keep the bastard alive indefinitely, but not enough not to suffer from everything else.

I still don't get how Gillen could handwave away the normal enhanced troops from being obliterated at Calais. Yes Churchill was engaged by the disguised cruisers, but so was Sieglinde, meanwhile the bulk of the allied forces should have been free and able to fuck up most of the German Panzer mensch. Who after Kiev you can't tell me weren't low on numbers

Any minute now

Any hour now

Storytime:

obligatory