Trinity Annual #1 Storytime

In this storytime "Tied Together",
Clark, Bruce, and Diana decide on whether
a mortal man is bonded to infinity
or if he shall dispose of the DC Trinity!

But who is said special guest,
summoned on Circe and Ras' behest?
To that I insist you all read on,
because it's time for the Rebirth of...

THE DEMON!

I mean, you kind of already gave that away in the OP.

bump

I wonder which Circe design is gonna be used in the grander scheme of things? Because this clearly isn't Rucka Circe

Now is the time for reading to stop.

Remember to support your local comic shop.

Is that the kirby version?

The Flash: Wonder Woman:

>JUST

Awww shit

also nice rhyming OP.

A bit too gore for my taste.
Anyway thank you very much for storytime OP.

>read on
>Demon
could use work

But... Rebirth Diana isn't a demigoddess anymore.

what?

Did the artist mean to draw Ra's with his eyes that wide open? It seems like he just got done snorting some cocaine.

Also, that seems like a classic Circe move.

Rucka hasn't had Circe show up yet has he? I think purple hair is out of style.

I have no idea what their motive is to be showing up here, but it's neat to see them. Also it's kind of interesting the Outlaws are the only complete secondary trinity right now, especially since the whole Young Justice one (Tim, Kon, Cassandra) has vanished.

She was in the part of his run set in the past.

This is her look from the SM/WW comic.
IMO the best look she has ever had & what they should use for the Dceu if she us in it.

Pic related was her Rucka look.

> Based March on interiors again for the 1st fucking time since 2013 on Talon.
> Circe still being drawn in her sexy as fuck SM/WW design.

Looks like a Saga character knock off. I prefer the Trinity one.

Neat, August should be fun.

>finally doing the Trinity by Three story, but in this inconsistent book no one reads
>not including the Justice League of China
>written by Bunn
>this art
fuck me that sucks

She looks like transgender Constantine

She's as much a demigod as the original Pandora of myth. Clay brought to life and endowed with gifts from each of the gods

Post-crisis Diana became goddess of truth without being Zeus' nut spawn

She still has red hair, and I imagine a sorceress/demigoddess like her can change her look around when she wants.

But yeah not really a fan of that look, I feel like Circe isn't suited to modern clothes.

>Selfies were Invented by the ancient Greeks, you know.
As I Greek person... Should I be offended?

Better hold on with the analysis. Only an issue or two until Wonder Woman gets a new writer and thus a new origin story.

no you should pay denbts

>>this art
>>fuck me that sucks
But the art is fucking great.

>My name's Blood.
HELLLL YEAAAAH

Also Wonder Woman looks so cute this issue.

I thought I was getting a Manapul book

That Artemis, though

This was a really nice read.

Thanks OP, for this kind deed.

Not the same user but after read this issue I just think that Guillem March is wonderful to do covers but not so good for the actual comic, who knows maybe he just need more time or something like that.

>family

rip Bart, you were not a chick so we had to turn you into Cassie

The Nu52 design of Circe bothers me because it came from the SM/WW. Yes, i'm that petty.

I hope they retcon it in the future. Everything that came from that book must be spurge'd.

>Bruce and Clark stare lovingly at each other

>Diana's :3 expression as she holds both of their hands

They were going to fuck weren't they?

A modern fighter jet in our world can fly at a speed greater than mach 2, which is plenty enough to break the sound barrier so Bruce shouldn't be so worried. Or maybe his plane's just shit.

That's the Batplane not the Batjet.

>March on art

ohbaby.jpg

The future trinity is sort of presumably alive, but they are very rarely seen as a trinity and probably don't count

>the Outlaws are the only complete secondary trinity right now
There's the Chinese Trinity you fuck.

>especially since the whole Young Justice one (Tim, Kon, Cassandra) has vanished.
Oh god, I miss them so much, please tell eventually they are going to their own rebirth treatment, please.

I'm sorry, user, but DC is keeping Lobdel's version of these characters canon.

Didn't Johns say he was going to bring back old Kon some way?

In all likelyhood, the whole Superman fusion thing probably retconned nu52 Kon since Johns reeeally doesn't like him.

Its especially weird when he reverted Ares and other gods back to their mythical looks

but it wasn't written by Bunn

>ani-men
I still hate that name. Just call them beastiamorphs.

Also, Circe appears to be attempting to seduce the reader. Not out of character...

Ares was the only one to show up with a human form in Rucka's run

All of the other gods only appeared as animals

>...family?
TRIGGERED

I love the rare social moments with the trinity. This was good. It looks like with Rebirth, we might get back some of that mid-years post-crisis magic, with optimistic Superdad, a Bruce that isn't yet fully destroyed by a lifetime of being the Bat, and a Wonder Woman that isn't a raging bitch from hades. Now all they have to do is add some WonderBats flirtation once every couple of issues, and I'll be in nostalgia heaven.

Bunn just wrote the first chapter, Rob Williams wrote this and the will be doing the follow-up.

>Clark seriously thinking he'll have to pay

How fancy and expensive can it be if Clark got in dressed like that

Oh good lord Diana looks cute, I'd hold hands with her.

So is Manapul off doing Aquaman E1 right now? Guess they want it in time for the film

This art fits Trinity better than Manapul's does. I like Mana but I think he's better on a less weighty book. His art style doesn't lend itself to gravitas so much as "holy fuck that's exciting" type action.

This may have been pre-planned but I remember he took a few issues off from the monthly for personal reasons. in that time they changed one of the "political" issues but I'm not sure if any of that would have effected the annual.

i think they'd assumed it was going to be a long strech of Franc issues which would give room for the annual to look and feel different.

As it stands this series has been a bit of a disappointment in my opinion.

Also, thank you Norrin for being so Radical.

Poor Jason, this always happens and something forces the two back together and he goes back to being depressed.