How can one man be so based?

How can one man be so based?

I kinda liked him before Trump
Now I'd rather do the Saw thing with the needles

This is how we will defeat Trump.

#RESIST

*waddles to keyboard, frothing at the mouth*
NO WE CAN'T JUST """ENJOY""" THE (((COMEDY))).
*wheezes in pain as lungs struggle to keep pace with the rigorous activity known as typing*
UM SWEETIE THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE, (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO KILL US.
*fatty tears congeal in the corner of eyes, too thick and greasy to roll down cheeks, or perhaps too lazy*
WHITE WOMEN ARE GOING TO SEE THIS SHOW AND NOT IDEALIZE WHITE MEN, AS IS THEIR OBJECTIVE BIOLOGICAL ROLE.
*heart strains to pump blood through obese veins*
IF WHITE MEN LIKE ME DON'T GET TO SPREAD OUR SEED AMONG WHITE WOMEN, THE WHITE RACE IS DOOMED, AND IT'S ALL (((THEIR))) FAULT FOR PREVENTING BASED CONSERVATIVES FROM BEING COMEDIANS. I'D BE GETTING LAID IF NOT FOR THAT!
*praises Kek as the heart attack hits*
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!*waddles to keyboard, frothing at the mouth*
NO WE CAN'T JUST """ENJOY""" THE (((COMEDY))).
*wheezes in pain as lungs struggle to keep pace with the rigorous activity known as typing*
UM SWEETIE THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE, (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO KILL US.
*fatty tears congeal in the corner of eyes, too thick and greasy to roll down cheeks, or perhaps too lazy*
WHITE WOMEN ARE GOING TO SEE THIS SHOW AND NOT IDEALIZE WHITE MEN, AS IS THEIR OBJECTIVE BIOLOGICAL ROLE.
*heart strains to pump blood through obese veins*
IF WHITE MEN LIKE ME DON'T GET TO SPREAD OUR SEED AMONG WHITE WOMEN, THE WHITE RACE IS DOOMED, AND IT'S ALL (((THEIR))) FAULT FOR PREVENTING BASED CONSERVATIVES FROM BEING COMEDIANS. I'D BE GETTING LAID IF NOT FOR THAT!
*praises Kek as the heart attack hits*
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

I'm glad there is finally an unbiased late night comedian who doesn't pander to anybody

ZMORFGPF?

oh no no no

Most based comedian, he makes reddit so mad

Hahahahaha
Go have some soy milk, faggot

Because he is a practicing Roman Catholic, that is why he is so based.

Holy fuck, saved

>dude soy lmao
another brilliant post from the Sup Forumstard

Trump becoming president has ruined prime time TV

I agree, nothing on TV can compare with the show that was aired on November 9, 2016

His interviews in character on the Report were always amazing

This. The character he played on the Colbert report was fantastic and I think playing himself killed his career

Remember that he was almost canned by CBS before Trump came in. The "Trump amirite xd" gags saved his ass.

So....

Sorry but he is a shill for his Jewish handler Jon Leibowitz.

I still think that Colbert is a talented man, and good entertainer. But his Liberal Zionist agenda is gross.

>thinks Stewart could handle anything without handlers himself
Come on.

>Come on.

Jon Stewart is an executive producer on The Late Show. Most of the people in this image either can from The Daily Show, or are connected to Jon Stewart in one way or another.

Do you expect me to read all of that?

Late night TV sure is white.

stewart is shit beyond belief.

>Jon Leibowitz
oy to the vey

>y'all 'spect may to read all thum fake words libsheeyit? MAGA!

I still sometimes look up "People Destroying America" clips, those are good

I can't decide if I want to roundhouse Oliver, Colbert, or Leibowitz the most

gas yourself faggot lmao

Stewart and Colbert were both really good in their prime. Stewart started getting all preachy and irritating towards the end of his run on the daily show and it's good that he "retired" (even though he makes the occasional annoying appearance on Colbert's new show).

>gas yourself faggot lmao

>Late night TV sure is (((white))).

Fixed.

This is your mind on soy.

Damn you are butblastted.

la creatura

Jon Lieboweitz tells him what to do. If doesn't, Lieboweitz will put another curse on him and fuck up his other ear.

There's like two Jews there.

based

10/10

>Sup Forums is just a boogeyman!
>make fun of Sup Forums
>most of the replies are butthurt Sup Forumstards
hummmmm

while colbert does do a lot of trump bits, any time you search for anything on a youtube channel with that many videos it ends up including a bunch of unrelated shit eventually

>when shills and bots make a thread just to argue with eachother

There has never been a poster in the history of Sup Forums that has ever hated Nazis, or anti-nigger or jew posting. Why bother? Seriously? Itd be like going to Egypt to promote Grey Goose

>implying you can get your foot more than 3 feet off the ground

To be fair, you must have a very high IQ to understand Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Trump has been president for 1 year, and theres probably 20x more content from his channel focusing on him alone, than any other subject. Pretty pathetic desu

this post was written by a russian bot

The needle pit scene where the chick has to find the key before the timer runs out?
Wincekino. Some scenes from the Saw franchise actually made me uncomfortable. See also breathing trap

Maybe if trump was not a clown
He makes it to easy to make fun of him

found the nigger

*triggers pepepedes*

surely this could have nothing to do with trump publicly saying 20x more dumb shit than any other elected official has in the past

Good thing lefties are humorous faggots

Obama compared modern day terrorism to the crusades. There is nothing Trump has said that is anywhere near as retarded

This is hilarious pasta

>saying that people also killed in the name of christianity at one time is more retarded than anything trump said
whoops, you're riding his dick too hard to be objective again. or maybe you just hate brown people. probably both

>google trump qutes
>more than half of them are dumber than what obama said
Stop being delusional

shadilay magapedes! xD

Reminder that Sup Forumstards will forever be associated with the alt-right and the embarrassement that they are

Trump has mostly been correct in his assertions. Meanwhile Obama telling small businesses that they didn't build anything because they drive on public roads..

>killing in the name of Christianity against people who killed in the name of Allah is the same thing as beheading civilians for no reason

Liberals, everyone

Reminder that Sup Forums began as a nazi sympathy website

>Trump has mostly been correct in his assertions
obviously, he's a very stable genius after all
>teh crusaders were good innocent boys!!!1
>that picture that conveniently leaves out the fact that most of the victims of these terrorists are muslim as well because it lets you continue your "IT'S US AGAINST TEH SCARY BAD BROWN PEEPL" schtick like the vast majority of the muslim world doesn't also despise terrorists

>other Muslims are dying under oppressive Muslim regimes! Proof I am smart and know what I'm talking about!

You are for sure a college faggot or younger

you're a dumb one, yeah?

>he thinks being a sad middle aged person on Sup Forums makes him smart and not just sad

I'm 28 and have a degree, but keep projecting the fact that you're not an inexperienced retard

lol i'm 25 and also have a degree, don't suck your own dick too hard now

But that's false
It began as a copy of 2chan for the discussion of anime you fucking newfag

Jesus Christ. Look at this autism.

>all white
>all middle aged
>all wealthy
>all hold the same leftist views on everything

Nice variety we got here.

>only things i agree with are funny, not things that make fun of me!!!

nice ben shapiro tweet you have parroted

Is that why you're so upset? Tired of being made fun of?

>Bill Maher drinking a soda like a child
holy fucking shit i hate boomers so much

Well then you have no excuse nigger
>implying

>everyone who makes fun of me is le mad XDD where as i am le comfy pepe, SHADILAY
how could someone in my age range who also went to school DISAGREE with me about hating the moozlums???

you were just defending them

Why are antifa cucks so easy to spot? I think its their incoherrent rage at having their idealistic, childish world views challenged which is ignited everytime they are reminded of based pol.

Go back to pol, sexists and homophobes. tv is now a reddit colony meaning theres no place for your hate.

>Why are antifa cucks so easy to spot?
because we were injected with the supersoldier serum and it has elevated our shitposting abilities to an incredible level
>thinks that only the far left is laughing at magakiddies

>reminder Fallon is the only one shadow red pilled

Everyone is laughing at you, drumpfkin