Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

this is such a baby-boomer's conservative wetdream fantasy of ersatz masculinity and racist machismo

No wonder Clint "cunt" Eastwood (peckerwood whiteboi lmao) vboted for that cheeto dusted clown

le redpill thread :D
here my take: screw niggers! Praise Kek!

Can't believe he cucked his own son in this scene. Based

What are you spooks up to

>OP thread simply asking which of the two opposing parties was wrong, making no mention of politics
>faggots immediately make it racial and political
really makes you think donnit?

did you get lost on your way to tumblr you pretentious faggots?

niggers, obviously.

>rabble rabble
You didn't see the movie, gotcha.

niggers, every single time.

depends on your perspective
young men approaching the old men with aggressive intent are in the wrong if you're non confrontational
as a counterpoint
clint is in the right for simply being wherever he wanted to be, knowing he was relatively safe with his experience and weapon.

God, this movie was a drag. Stand and deliver tier

/leftypol/ needs to go. Sup Forums despises you. Why stay where you are not wanted? Are you a disease?

this but unironically. he comes across as severely out of touch and slightly retarded. heuheuheu zipperhead. I just want to sit on my porch and have everything be exactly the same. can't believe zipperheads and niggers play music I don't like and disturb my white male power fantasy heuheuheu.

the white male for existing

>can't believe zipperheads and niggers play music I don't like and disturb my white male power fantasy
this but unironically

I haven't seen this since it came out, so I forgot most of it.
Explain what you mean by white male power fantasy?

>Casts own son in movie
>Call him a pussy

How great is Clint?

Jesus, with that retarded of an analysis you might as well go back to redit.