Sup Forums YouTube stream when?

Sup Forums YouTube stream when?

we dont need to be even more like reddit

Wasnt some one going to do this?
I remember seeing a thrrad a few days ago about someone taking suggestions on what to stream

you too cool for school?

Hopefully
Would be great

Bump

2 cool 4 scool
2 rad 4 classd
2 adequate 4 education

I actually laughed when the last one didn't rhyme

I want something like the Birdhouse again. I miss it.

why would i be posting here on a wednesday morning?

The birdhouse?

Bump

Sup Forums stream from many years ago. It specialized in old cartoons. It's what reintroduced me to Bots Master. The people where really chill and fun to watch cartoons with.

There was an user a few days ago who said he'd consider streaming five hours of content a day, but no word since.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

sage

bump

I already do a weekly stream for /ctg/, I don't feel like doing any more than that.

do it

Naw, I'll stick to recreating a Saturday morning cartoon block one a week for /ctg/.

If you want to do something bigger do it yourself.

Maybe eventually
It'd probably piss Sup Forums right off though

I was thinking of doing something like this, if I make it happen I'll notify Sup Forums.

Bump

The problem is that the rules don't allow for advertising, so if you make a thread about your stream, it probably won't end well for you.

I've heard stories about how Sup Forums used to have a Delgo stream, but the mods cracked down on it.

But why? Who does this hurt here on Sup Forums?

IDK, but there is a reason that you can't say "cytu {d0t} be" or post any links it. It's one of the best ways to have everyone watch a video in sync, but any posts with a proper link will be stopped by the spam filter. It happened before my time, but I'm guessing that it was something that was taking over the boards like Hunger Games were a few years ago, so the mods shut it down.

I stick to just hosting the /ctg/ stream since if I make the Saturday morning cartoon block it's own thread it might get shut down. It has made it so that only a small handful of people show up, but it's comfy.

Seems like a stream wouldn't be hard to find though as long as it was talked about and not linked
I don't see why it would need its own general

>Seems like a stream wouldn't be hard to find though as long as it was talked about and not linked
Depends where it is hosted. If you can't even say the name of the site that you are streaming on it doesn't really work. Although I guess a stream on Youtube would get around this, but Youtube is awful at streaming.

>I don't see why it would need its own general
Me neither, but that's all only my speculation, you'll have to track down a really old member to learn the true story.

Bump

Bump

It won't really work if you want a wide variety of shows, content ID a shit.

Fiddled around with livestreaming an episode of a couple cartoons before I got banned:

detected:star vs, steven universe (newest ep, right after it came out), clarence
undetected:spongebob, king of the hill, american dad, loud house

Spongebob & Loud House did get picked up by in the archived video immediately afterward. It appears to be an glitch/oversight that some stuff goes undetected when Livestreamed.