Yes user, what was that you wanted to say to me?

yes user, what was that you wanted to say to me?

Please come home, George. We miss you.

The prequels were shit. Why did you do it?

The prequels are shit but Last Jedi is worse than any of them.

Where is your chin?

The prequels are great

I am sorry George I love you

how do you have thicker hair than me at 70 years old?

>The prequels are great
No. No they aren't.

Typical

They are though, stop getting your opinions from RLM

Everything that has happened is your fault. You chose to sellout to Disney. Now, suffer the consequences.

Parts of 3 are good and it features the best villain in the series. 1 and 2 are geuniely terrible films

I formed my opinions when I watched them. I saw the first one in the theater. It was shit then. It's shit now. The other two are about as bad.

You can say you like them. That's fine. But claiming they're actually "great" is just wrong.

I unironically prefer watching the prequels as bad movies to watching nu-Wars as good movies

You were right about everything. I'm sorry

>retire with billions of dollars
>impossible to satisfy manchildren fans who bitched and moaned about every single thing he did for them since 1983 have to watch Disney shit all over their childhoods
>forever

Who's really suffering the consequences here

Ep III is great.

No. No it's not.

I've only seen it once and all I remember are a handful of cringey scenes.

KICK HIS KIKE ASS, GEORGE

>being surprised at cringeworthy dialogue in a Star Wars film

Watch it again. It's on par with ROTJ, maybe even a tiny bit better. Certainly in terms of cinematography.

I ain't watchin that shit again. It was bad.

>Certainly in terms of cinematography.
Of course the cinematography is going to be better, but that's not a good reason to watch it.

Good pic.

>remember scenes
Tell me how many scenes you remember from Disneywars and if they're actually better than those prequel scenes.

Wrong

>Of course the cinematography is going to be better, but that's not a good reason to watch it.

Sure it is. Lucas always thought of himself as a modern silent film director, which is why his work always has such amazing visuals and soundtracks.

And all of the Star Wars movies have terrible fucking dialogue. If Harrison Ford hadn't been around to make it all sound good, the OT would've been just as awkward. Ain't no reason to not enjoy it.

>and the Clone Wars series actually makes Episode III's story good, by filling in the backstory
>after season 2

Wrong

>Tell me how many scenes you remember from Disneywars and if they're actually better than those prequel scenes.
I haven't seen the latest one, but I remember a bunch of cringey shit from TFA as well. They are about on par, except that fucking scene with the stormtrooper (or whatever) with the baton (or whatever). That went a little too far.

>Sure it is
Let me rephrase that then, it's not sufficient reason for me to rewatch it.

The OT has bad dialogue, but they made it work and the characters come off as endearing. In the prequels, it doesn't work, and I don't give a shit about any of the characters. That makes for an enormous difference. Same problem with Rogue One; they all die in the end and I honestly didn't give a fuck.

George has had a hand in the new movies. A lot of his ideas went inot them and keep in mind he sold Lucasfilm to Disney in the first place.

>it's not sufficient reason for me to rewatch it.

Fair enough.

>I haven't seen the latest one

I would seriously advise against doing so. It is almost mind-numbingly boring, except in the parts where they completely ruin OT characters that I grew up loving.

I wish I'd waited for it on video.

Disney blew off Lucas when he said he wanted to have a hand in it.
> he wanted money
If bet you'd sell your grandma for half of what Disney paid him.

Some of his ideas did make their way into the movies. Specifically what happened to Luke and the Jedi.

He sold Star Wars because he couldn't make the movie himself anymore.
Investors weren't willing to go along with his new plots (which were risky ideas for Hollywood).
Disney said they'd take his ideas for their movies and he saw it as his chance to get the movies made.
They lied.

>I wish I'd waited for it on video.
Will do.

The only reason I saw ep 1 in the theater was because, shit man, everybody wanted to watch that when it came out. Nobody thought it would be so bad.

I'm so sorry George. Please make Disney stop.

Your opinion isn't a fact, faggot.

I liked American Graffiti

SAY IT AGAIN, SAY THE PREQUELS SUCKED ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME

Fuck you.