Why are tv heads so fucking great, Sup Forums?

Why are tv heads so fucking great, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QjaFKD64m0I
runmonsterun.tumblr.com/post/108355578372/home-video-when-we-were-kids-my-grandparents-used
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're not real and they can't make that facial expression of disgust, even if they could see your undesirable face.

>Because they're not real and they can't make that facial expression of disgust, even if they could see your undesirable face.

So you're speaking from experience, huh?

Just gonna slip this in.

Because they are fun to shot.

Object heads are usually top tier

What comic is this?

I have and ex who was obsessed with T.V. heads. Don't date any Tumblr furry chicks, they're really fucking weird.

I always thought seeing this sort of thing was pretty neat but I didn't realize there was an entire fandom for it

Have you seen japan's antipiracy ads? Object head fandom is crazy.

I think there's just something about a large head that slims the view of the body or just has a great appeal.
Just like giant afros.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QjaFKD64m0I

The Property of Hate

Is this a whole genre or just Saga fanart?

Nobody gives a shit about your Faust ripoff.

How come TV heads are always gendered as male and if they're female they're heavily sexualized beyond reason?

Get out fur fag

I havent seen that many heavily sexualized female tv heads

though it is true that it is a fairly male dominated theme for object heads in general, as silly as it sounds it may come down to the shape of the tv being perceived as more masculine than feminine, so female tv heads may be hyper-feminized to sort of counteract the tvs shape.

You're missing out on one of the best OP

Man Rice-Boy stuff is great.

I'm still surprised how the smaller the story's scale the more the dude makes for it.
I mean Rice-Boy was half the length Vattu is now. And Vattu's end is nowhere in sight (which is a good thing cause I love it).

What kind of object head would you want to be?

A magic 8 ball.

What's this one from?

Different user

Reverse searched the image and found this

runmonsterun.tumblr.com/post/108355578372/home-video-when-we-were-kids-my-grandparents-used

because they have mouths like sailors

well, it's been proven that gendered languages have different perceptions of object's genders.

place

whoops, captcha misplacement