Covfefe

>covfefe

go back to twitter

This thread is going nowhere good. Saged, reported, called the cops, stole your worthiness, etc, etc.

WHAT DIDST THOU SAY?

are you ok user. did you have a stroke

Already played out and it's barely morning.

green tea

Seriously. Someone misspells coffee, and that qualifies as news? I hate this planet. Why couldn't I have been born a Coluan? Or hell, a Bgztlian? Not a Tamaranean though, I know they have a Twitter equivalent just as bad as ours.

wait it was supposed to be coffee? that makes no sense in the context of the tweet

Donald Trump might have though. It's his word.

Donald Trump is not just someone.

It was coverage

you really think colu, the fucking brainiac planet wouldnt have social media?

then why did user say it was coffee mispelled

Because he's a Sup Forumstard. They are always wrong.

That also makes no sense. He literally got half-way through a thought and then spazzed out and hit "post" without coming close to a coherent sentence.

Well yeah, nobody ever said Trump was smart.

Misclicks happen to other people all the time.

Granted, but his tweets at least usually come to some sort of point before he hits post. In this case it was literally "Despite the constant negative press, covfefe"

There's no word that could have gone there which would have finished that thought. I honestly wondered if he was having a stroke or something.

I love Trump

Right, but he then left it up for like five hours. If he'd deleted it a moment later and replaced it with something that made sense, this conversation wouldn't be happening. He posted it in that unintelligible manner, decided it was good enough and then went to bed.

coffiah

To be honest, you should be grateful.
All of the libtards are drinking every word that our glorious President is making.
They are his most dedicated followers
All Hail Trump!

Trump feeds on embarrassing himself, it's how he gets to confidence to be a great salesman.

Yeah. And look at us now. We are analyzing
"what did he mean by that"

It sounds like "cool meme." Just think it over.

The actual reveal was so weak

All of this shit because Thor had a weird self esteem crisis

This is Thor we're talking about. He literally was banished to Earth because he was a cocky asshole. How do you go from that to not believing in yourself? Especially with such feeble justification as some shit that Gorr, a villain even less convincing in his philosophical arguments than Loki or Thanos, comes up with

Nobody is asking that. Nobody presumes he meant anything. All anyone is asking is "What's wrong with him? Is he sick? Is this his family history of Alzheimer's finally manifesting? Was this the point where the drugs kicked in, or where they wore off?"

oh shit, double dubs!

See? You're analyzing.

>He literally was banished to Earth because he was a cocky asshole.
I guess he learned his lesson a little too well,

For Trump

If Trump wants to project weakness and infirmity and let people speculate WHICH weakness and infirmity he's falling prey to in his old age, then hey, great job. That's definitely what he needs at this point: More reasons not to think well of him and his leadership ability.

Well this thread is pointless so let's derail it with on board topic discussions.

Why is we have SO MANY horror comics but pretty much no one wants to do horror cartoons?
I mean anime has plenty of horror stories but if you look up a list of horror cartoons you get Scooby Doo or Courage the Cowardly Dog or other things that are basically Y7.

Cmon there's got to be a market for at least one or three full length horror cartoon features a year. Like R rated horror nothing halfassed.

Yes, that's an interesting argument.
Albeit I think most of folks already moved on.

Wait they actually revealed what was said and it was simply something that cause low self esteem?
That's so dumb.

Because cartoons are for kids. And the ones that aren't are Family Guy.

Explain how it isn't, newfag. Go back to Sup Forums.

Horror comics suck anyway.

Except trump and his supporters.

fury said gorr was right

If you're so smart, then why are you a loser?

They like him because he's as smart as they are

If you're so redpilled, then why are you a cuck?

"Coverage" kinda makes sense in context even if it means half the sentence would be missing.

Trump is widely known to sleep very little, and the pressure of being the most powerful public figure on Earth isn't going to help with that. The tweet was made just after midnight, and wasn't followed up on until Trump made a joke about it the next morning.

Putting two and two together, he most likely meant to tweet something, was overcome with fatigue halfway through the tweet and half-asleep didn't manage to bring the sentence to a coherent conclusion before hitting Submit on autopilot, then either passed out or simply went to sleep. Waking up the next morning, he realized what he posted and covered it up with a joke.

There are two Dead Space dtvs however I understand they're both pretty lousy.
HBO did that Spawn series in the 90s but the budget for Spawn's cape ended up being too much in the end. McFarlane tried to revive it with a cgi cape to save money but it never got off the ground.

I'm not redpilled
Checkmate, atheists

Truly, The Hero We Need

>being the most powerful public figure on Earth

Well, second-most powerful. There's Putin, obviously.

I'll fight you.

>>There are two Dead Space dtvs however I understand they're both pretty lousy.
So it's faithful to the games.

Except the end of the series, which is possibly the biggest fuck you ending ever seen in a game.

I remember liking the first Dead Space animated movie.
If I remember right the 2nd one was a boring mess, though.

The first two are good RE4 in space romps. The third is full-on action ooc garbage.

>the end of the series, which is possibly the biggest fuck you ending ever seen in a game
Please spoil it for me. I have no intention of playing any of the games anyway.

Remember when Obama put gay french gay-mustard on a burger and made it gay?

I'm shocked Fox isn't still doing coverage on that whenever they notice orange on the Russian ambassador's critch zipper.

Why do Americans obsess over what their presidents eat?

Who the fuck thinks shit like this is news?