Transformers Till All Are One #10

WHO HERE GAY!?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ
itunes.apple.com/us/book/hasbro-heroes-sourcebook-1/id1232755954?mt=11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, this isn't My Gay Space Robots by Roberts so I'm guessing no one?

>Well, this isn't My Gay Space Robots by Roberts so I'm guessing no one?

Nigger you are in for a treat

Maiwaifu

EAT YOUR DICK OUT ROBERTS YOU JUST GOT OUT GAYED!

>kissing

God danmit....

I only clicked this because Onslaught was on the cover and Onslaught is cool. So, he's gay in the comics? Huh. Well, okay.

I'll take Bayverse over all this gay shit anytime

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Fin

It wasn't even that gay, to be honest.

Starscream is super smooth here

This is going to come back to bite them both.

When does something never come back to bite Starscream?

It's his thing.

And Wrath of Karza # 2?

It was gay enough, time to come out of the closet buddy

Can robots hallucinate? Can robots be gay??

>Completely one sided crush and fantasy
>That gay

Come on now.

My mechanic told me it's not gay if their fuel pumps don't touch.

Please make a new thread if you want to storytime that.

Hooooooooot

You're right. It'll destroy Blast Off though.

That almost kiss is adorable.

I mean, he kind of deserves it. This lie he's set up isn't good for Onslaught. At all.

I want this to end up like Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd. Love spell breaks but still love each other.

.... but this is TF so most likely it will all end in death.

Oh for fucks sake.

I tolerated Scott's stuff at best, ignored it at worst, but THIS.

Thank dusk I don't pay for it.

What's the issue exactly, Boco?

I'm fine with relationships in TF, and I understand why most are malexmale. No problem there.

But brainwashing someone into love sounds like a bad soap opera. Or stock 80s cartoon plot.

You have to be really dense if you didn't notice how Blast Off felt for Onslsught from issues 1.

Sorry been a while but IDW stuff finally updated in the MEGA:
mega.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ

Everything Hasbro Universe up to date to current issue except today's TAAO. Does have today's Micronauts and M.A.S.K. though.

Also some new series/oneshots added:
Jem - The Misfits #1-4
Revolution - Aw Yeah! #1
The Transformers vs. G.I. Joe - The Movie Adaptation
Transformers Animated - Bots of Science

Also I found scans for all the Transformers Animated episode adaptations. They're just silly screenshot comics but they are official. 13 volumes goes up to A Bridge Too Close. Not uploaded yet though because MEGA is now at capacity.

To free up space the pre-Revolution G.I. Joe stuff is gonna be coming down. I'll give it a week so people still have time to dowload it if they don't have it already though. Folder is:
(2005-) IDW > Other > G.I. Joe (Pre-Revolution)

anyone else think the gorilla is BM primal?

This edition was great.

>This spider-bitch again

REEEEEE

to be fair in this continuity, up until Dark Cybertron, they were a all dude society. Arcee being the outlier and even then she's trans (Thanks Furman)

It definitely worked a lot better when all members of the society were "he".

as long as she doesn't fall into Mary Sue territory, I'm fine with her here.

Hell being a Mnemosurgeon is a great way to make her relevant here.

Well as Steven Universe and the Asari from Mass Effect teaches us if an alien species is going to have one gender it has to be female.

Namekians and Orks are all-male species.
And Transformers used to be in some continuities.

>Implying she won't do something bullshit like have her self backed up to a cloud of the collective unconscious in a massive redundant web that auto-repairs if there is alterations to the contents when her body gets destroyed after a sudden but inevitable betrayal.
Also a mind-broken Prime Arcee-looking girlfriend with weird bondage stuff.

Oh god a Prime Arcee like gf being mindbroken is so deliciously evil, I kinda like it honestly.

Actually that was retconned into Jihaxus had messed with her head so much she only thought she was a guy. She's from Galvatron's to be back when the Primes were still around and females were common.

This issue is the Starscreamiest Starscream has ever been.

It's all going to blow up in his face, but it's going to be a wonderful ride.

It's not, but Starscream was right about Onslaught's downward spiral, too.

No way in hell she didn't like around in Starscream's head, though. I'm betting when it hits the fan he's going to blame her and con someone into saying that any further memnosurgery could destroy his mind. Screamer doesn't trust anyone. Not even himself. So he'll have some sort of contingency for this. It will probably end up with him being forced to share more power though. I'm guessing Ironhide will get a more prominent role in their society and maybe Windblade when she comes back. A system of three so two can overrule one if they don't agree with that person.

Also updated FunPub
Transformers Collector's Club Magazine 71 (2016)
Transformers Collector's Club Magazine 72 (2016)
Transformers Timelines 67-72 Of Masters and Mayhem (2016)
OTFCC Club Stories:
2016- Timelines - Beast Wars Uprising - A Brush With Infamy-Prologue
2016- Timelines - Beast Wars Uprising - Cultural Appropriation
2016- Timelines - Beast Wars Uprising - Not All Megatrons
2016- Timelines - Beast Wars Uprising - Derailment
2016- Timelines - Beast Wars Uprising - Safe Spaces
2016- Timelines - Beast Wars Uprising - The Inexorable March
2016- Timelines - Shattered Glass - Coalescence
2016- Timelines - Shattered Glass-GoBots - Spatiotemporal Challengers Part 3 - Journey's Eve
2016- Timelines - Shattered Glass-GoBots - Spatiotemporal Challengers Part 4 - Last Sunset

It seems Hasbro have taken over Transformers fan club which has ended FunPub so that should be everything for FubPub fiction done now too.

How is it not good for Onslaught? He's having his head messed with. That IS bad. But he had a point. Redirect Onslaught into a force that will protect Cybertron or let him be and see how many people he takes down with him. Out of those two choices I know what I'd choose if I was a planet's ruler. Though I suppose he could have made some trumped up charges and exiled them, but that just puts them out of reach and makes them a future problem.

GIVE HER A GOOD TOY REEEEEEEEEEE

Can someone post Wrath of Karza # 2?

Here's Blast Off's tech spec profile from 30 years ago.

It's in the MEGA (Assuming you're not just asking for a storytime).

The Sourcebook #1 may have been released early on iTunes?

itunes.apple.com/us/book/hasbro-heroes-sourcebook-1/id1232755954?mt=11

Anyone with an iTunes account willing to investigate?

"Long-distance loneliness"

...fuck, I'll buy it.

It will be good for him until it inevitably all falls apart and ruins his trust in Blast Off.

I can't believe I agree with boco, but yeah fuck this, I'm out.

Yeah, it's on there. It spoils a bunch of stuff coming up in Revolutionaries. I don't think anyone's guessed what's actually going on with the HoS bots.

Also confirmed that Arcee was friendly rivals with Galvatron on ancient Cybertron.

c'monnnnnn

Why all the transformers must be gay now?

>New TAAO
>And my Kultur arrives just as I open the thread

IT IS A SIGN

I don't watch soap shows so I'm enjoying seeing this plot for the first time in TF.

The Legion one s'okay

That's what you get when you have a mostly-one gender race.

Want more straight robots? Ask for more female Transformers.

But female Transformers are forced by SJW FEMANZI LIBRULS REEEEEEEEEEEEE so you can't have that either

>Turns into a spider instead of a helicopter

So the "Air" in her name describes some sort of spider ballooning or gliding?

Then clearly they should impregnate females of other species, producing offspring which are clones of themselves and consume their mothers from the inside.

Did Airrachnid pull a Jean Grey on Onslaught?

So you don't want more female transformers on the planet size sausage fest?

No, Onslaught did not become a firebird.

Or keep out relationships. They are giant war robots, just make them fight.

Female Transformers were a mistake. The quality of the comics took a nosedive when they became commonplace.

Go away Furman.

Why would you want the greatest Transformers writer of all time to go away?

no? that hasn't been established at all.

what user is saying, asking did Airachnid reprogram Onslaught to have feelings for Blast Off. Jean Grey did that with Iceman, making him gay even though canonically he was always straight.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS

Canon isn't a thing. The reality characters exist in is constantly redetermined through later statements. Characters that are dead and have been interacted with in the afterlife can later be said to have never died. Events that happened in the height of the Cold War become turn the millennium, with characters being born after they were first active.

Orks don't have sex and don't recognize love as a thing except between ork and dakka. And fantasy, female orcs used to exist.

Antagony?

The war's over.

Could you post the pages on imgur or something? Not buying iTunes for it.

Neither do Gems according to the same logic since they grow out of the ground and only have organs in general if they intentionally mimic them.

>do Gems according to the same logic
Gems don't love each other? I must be missing something then.