Are there any high school/college movies that are actually realistic? Post your favorite high school/college movies...

Are there any high school/college movies that are actually realistic? Post your favorite high school/college movies. When did you go to HS/college? If you're still in HS/college, do you ever identify with anything in fiction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90AiXO1pAiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=90AiXO1pAiA

the sopranos depiction is pretty accurate from my experience

The early parts of Superbad were a pretty accurate description of my mid-late 2000s high school experience.

u should check this movie out senpai. college kino.

>high school graduation
>school is relatively small and they do this thing where they call out 3 to 4 names and those kids need to come up on stage and their head teacher (I don't know if that system exists in other countries, but in my country every student has a designated teacher that is their "head teacher", who is essentially their high school guide) will tell those students a fun little bit and tell the audience something short about the students
>after three groups my name is called
>they don't call any other names
>head teacher looks at me
>"user I WANT YOU HERE BY YOURSELF"
>I go up on stage
>she gives some weird sign
>a song starts playing that references my name
>"user I picked this song for you"
>she lets the song play in its entirety, which is already longer than the usual duration of an entire group speech
>when the song is done she goes into a 45 minute talk about why I'm her favorite student ever and all other students should be like me
>ends it all with "our time here together was like a love story!" while winking at me
>one kid's dad (I never found out who) starts laughing like a madman and shouts "what the fuck" a few times
>more people start laughing
>a few start clapping
>everyone's clapping
>teacher starts clapping too
>as I take my HS diploma from her hands she kisses me on the cheek
>awkwardly walk off stage
>shake some of my former teacher's hands
>my french teacher says "ooh user come here" and also kisses me on the cheek
>go home right away instead of staying for some chit chat like most do
>avoid contact with everyone from high school aside from a handful of very close friends
>a few months later I meet someone from HS and he tells me that the speech my teacher gave about me was the only thing others wanted to talk about for a week, and that according to his younger brother the event has become a huge meme at school
>never knew why she did it since she wasn't all that nice to me during class (she wasn't nice to anyone t b h)

The masterpiece!!!

superbad was when I was in high school and people made fun of me and my best friend cause the story of them was just like us without the awkward or fat

Did the teacher want to have sex with you?

was she hot?

these new 2018 memes are weird man

Inbetweeners is spot on for UK secondary schools

OK

21 jump street did a good job of portraying high school without being cringy. Especially the whole thing with Channing Tatum not knowing what's going on after punching the kid

Dazed and Confused was actually pretty accurate to a lot of my experience of it. replace the 70s with the late 90s, and throw in more gangsters, but otherwise it was pretty much a bunch of stoners just boredly cruising around looking for something to do and having aimless conversations.

21 Jump Street was pretty close to my high school experience

Boyhood struck a particular chord with me as well, maybe it's because it came out the year I was graduating high school

>Are there any high school/college movies that are actually realistic?

Chronicle was practically what my high school years were like.

this.

It really depends on where you went to school and how much you applied yourself to be your own character. The first two years I spent being academically involved and getting right. Then the next two year it was sports and partying.

Though some high school/college movies are far fetched. Most are pretty achievable if you want them