youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit tier thread

that was kinda funny

back to Sup Forums and / or reddit

why is adam so motherfucking ugly and weird
it's like an alien wearing a poor costume

>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because one or more visitors at this website are suspected of frequently visiting the aforementioned website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are Colbert Drumphcookies dipped in Rick & Morty's szechuan sauce with a side of Pickle Rick. We are the NEW Sup Forums. Midnight narwhal bacon for LIFE.

bump

Bump

BUmp

.Lost

LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT ME.

I AM THE THICCBOI NOW

Their DNA combined would make the most perfect fridge

You no talent piece of shit! You're no jedi

A jedi respects the silence that serves as the foundation of the force

In 20 ABY I walked Luke Skywalker up the Jedi Temple steps, Who the fuck are you?

I knew the imperial remnant from 33 ABY WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

He's built like Chloe Grace Mortez. Somebody photoshop her head on his body.

Jesus he has wider hips than Daisy

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM

lmao

Fuckin' hell mate.

tell me this is shooped