/rlg/ - Reylo General

Grab them tiddies edition.

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018?
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring Reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Blu ray with ~20 minutes of deleted scenes (March 27th?)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>More Reylo merchandising

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources: Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/benshapiroshow/ep446
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mmm, so progressive, I love it...

>the thirst
>also Hamill drunk as fuck

Holy shit he's looking like he's having an aneurysm.

Carrie knew Reylo was going to be canon

Yeah, he gets riced too, so proud of Boyegape and Disney

Why you could record a clip of a nlgger trying to rape a woman but didn't report it to the police? Were you his accomplice? You even knew when he tried to rape her so you could record it.

>tfw believing that mods finally banned /rlg/
>being happy for that
>finding a new /rlg/ in catalog
>life is suffering

Props to based drawfag and based Footnotes user. You two should collaborate.

>no fun allowed

>This is how Leia described her son in the womb
>Her last words regarding him is giving up on him
Why did anybody say TLJ was a good sendoff for her again?

Do you think Rey and Kylo will fight together again in IX or just each other?

I sincerely hope that these threads are ironic

They will fight in bed.

Y-yeah, they sure are

Why don't you just start FinnRose thread for more kino?

Reminder that Rey always attacks with lethal force first while Kylo doesn't

>reading cat rey fanfic user linked a few threads ago
>mfw Kylo lives in my home town

They will kill each other in IX or at least one will have success. Mark my words.

Sure Kylo will kill Rey's poosey

Nah, think I won't. I bet you thought Rey would be a Skywalker too.

shes pulling a Gal Gaddot at Kirk

nsfw

Why didn't she just join him in the last movie?

Because there is still one more movie. Vader wasn't redeemed until the last movie of the original trilogy. Anakin didn't become Vader until the last movie of the prequel. Whatever Kylo's ultimate fate is must be left to the final movie.

This. Fucking hell why is this so hard for people to understand? Like those dumbass "b-but she shut the door so it's over" people. The second chapter is where everyone falls lowest so they can rise up again and triumph in the final piece. Just like the OT.

>Listening to the january 4th episode of the Ben Shapiro show
>Ben goes on a 5 minute long rant about how talented of an actor Adam Driver is
Hmm..

Can you give link with time stamp? I kinda want to listen to it but I don't want to listen to the whole thing.

Almost every critic and director is up Adam's ass in that way. He must be pleasant to work with despite his tendency toward being method.

Was 2017 the height of hand holding kino?

soundcloud.com/benshapiroshow/ep446
At 45:06.

Will Kylo ever resolve his grey through refined Jedi sight?

I can't wait until the blu-ray comes out so we can have some proper webms

Is method acting a bad thing? I thought all the best villain actors do it?

>Ohio fag

>That hair in his face
g-good

It can be if the actor goes to far with it. Then they're unpleasant to be around. Adam seems to only go half-method, though, so he doesn't make his fellow castmembers miserable.

thanks m8

There were million better ways to get hair in his face. I'm still so pissed at that hair stylist.

Well if you're playing a villain then maybe making your cast members hate you is actually a good thing, might improve their acting?

>tfw Adam deliberately make Daisy both love him and hate him by staying Kylo Ren between cuts, so that her acting would be better

Probably. I think the "gray" in the ST will be more about finding a balance in oneself so the dark doesn't control you. I don't think they're going for a dark and light balance on a cosmic Force level.

Adam seems to have a general intensity in his being that actors in scenes with him can easily play off of. If you look back at the cast talking about TFA, John Boyega said there were points when he got legitimately angry at Adam during the practicing and shooting of their fight scene on Starkiller and that he used that in his acting. I'm sure it's because Adam doesn't hold back much on his fake lightsaber blows.

thats sus... are we sure Adam isn't one of (((them)))

filthy nigger

no wonder Daisy was miserable filming for TLJ, being on set with a grouch all the time...yeesh

hamill know whats up between daisy and adam

Are the writers really trying to make this a ship? It would have to be the worst possible idea. Please, just leave the googly eyes at home and fight to the death already.

daisy seems to enjoy him despite his grouchiness

Confirmed for not understanding Star Wars at all

She seemed to enjoy his presence well enough

I dread a fight against. Can't even see how that would be possible now, wouldn't they both hold back anyway? They wouldn't be able to go all out fighting each other. I know it's inevitable because we need a round two from the forest and theirs are the only lightsabers left but together is the way to go, give them twice the number of enemies and twice as many sexual innuendos. I hope we get to see both, if they really have to fight each other then please give me another round of them fighting together afterwards.

>twn tenderly touch each other besides that moment with their fingertips

They will fight for a bit, clash blades and give each other that look again, then one of them (probably Rey) will reach up with left hand, pull the other person's sword hand down and step in for a passionate kiss.

The best performances in the world and the best actors are...method, in in various degrees of intensity.

Extreme method actors (the crazy ones) like Leto and Lewis gave it a bad rap, immersing yourself in the character at a mental level gives a better, more powerful performance.

Actors who don't touch method at all...usually get typecast.

Literally Pride and Prejudice in space.

>*bitch slaps boyega* "That's for hugging me you"

ded thred

>subservant negroid automatically escapes as his ivory master approaches
>like a magnet, daisey immediately closes in to embrace him

It's the only reason I join these threads. I just want to see Daisy thirst for Adam/Kylo.

Fuck off, from a fellow reylo.

Post qts

Cute art is cute.

Does everyone die at the end of Pride and Prejudice too?

Post more cute reylo art.

They get married.

Post-ironic, actually. Layers of irony.

>cuckposting in 2018

Seriously Sup Forums? Back to the cave from whence you came, degenerate.

I never got what cuckposting means....then i understood.

Wow man, shipping is complex shit.

need a padren fic famalans.

We better get this ending!

this but instead of a shitty desolated nature planet , courouscant

Urban environments in SW are always shitholes, the true aesthetic are fields of grass.

I agree, I want something lush and green

based scene

You have to go back to Tumblr/reddito

We will never see Ben stand too close behind Rey in the millennium falcon. Making her uncomfortable with all his force emotions that she can’t deny she feels too. Her turning around expecting to be kissed and him leaving her for some reason and her being surprised she wanted to be kissed and then frustrated with herself for wanting it and also for not getting it. Why live?

I can't believe I share the same reylo interest and thread with some fucking hippies.

The best of star wars are always the city planets or the really urban environments.

We may never see them touch in person skin to skin. This is my fear

>implying the most romantic setting is a grey toned city

dead board

>implying the emptiness of nature is romantic
jeez, you go to nature to die, as we recently saw in a controversial youtube video.

I know how you can tell she's from china. She isn't fat like an american or latina.

have a nice vacation, faggot

you should know by now that this isn't tumblr you "muh edgeee" faggot

this is Sup Forums AND tumblr finally agreeing on something