Thoughts on Plastic Man, Sup Forums ?

Thoughts on Plastic Man, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQMvZ5nvjc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuckin great. I don't think he's ever had a bad solo comic. Baker's run was the first comic I ever read and it's still in my all time top 10.

> knoxville will never be cast
why even live

>tights
Fucking casual garbage.

It's to look plasticky poophead.

Good cosplay.

Golden Age Jim Carrey would've been fucking awesome.

He's dead inside
youtube.com/watch?v=LQMvZ5nvjc8

No.
>Shows skin on arms and upper body
>Too ashamed to show skin on thighs and legs
He's just a wuss. If he doesn't want to show skin, he shouldn't cosplay a character that runs around in a leotard.

What if his legs are hairy and doesn't want to shave

Own it then. Be hairy.

Oh god, you weren't joking.

He's being blamed for the death of his wife; he's not taking it well.

I'm surprised he hasn't been put on any teams yet. His dynamic and interactions with other characters practically write themselves.

I have been out of the loop for this whole deal, poor guy.

Any good Plastic Man comics recommandations ?

My favourite DC character alongside Batman, I adore their interactions.

Flash and O'Brian are few people that make Batman become more mellow when they are around.

Oh god, not really related, but from that link, I got to a robin williams interview in 2011. It's sad. The whole interview is jokes, jokes, every sentence he says is a joke. Nothing about him, just an act, constantly.
You can tell what's coming.

Yeah, it's pretty tragic what's happened.

This, too. His ex-wives were stripping him to the bone. That wasn't the only cause, I'm sure, but it was pretty clear he wasn't happy having so little agency in his choice of film roles.

Captcha is making me identify pictures of belts...

Western world alimony laws should be revisited. This shit is serious.

A nation wherein women can work, vote, and own property is not a nation wherein a women should be entitled to alimony.

An acrimonious division of resources upon separation and then that's it.

Yes user.
Yes, very good. And I might add, only resources that are shared, like accounts both poured money in or a house they mutually paid for.

That's to be determined by the couple either in a prenuptial agreement or at the time of divorce.

I know, but why? Like, you can prove if the money going into a bank account comes only from one person.

But that's not plastic man

Then shave. Or wear a flesh colored top so that he can protect the modesty of his arms and chest.

It's not for the government to decide how a couple should divide their earnings; that's a personal choice either agreed upon beforehand or hashed out at the time of separation.

I think what should happen is, it should be completely impossible to get a legal divorce, and there need to be a couple of high profile example cases of a woman who is clearly abused but still has to remain married because once you're in there's no way out. Then when people start to realize that forever actually means fucking forever, maybe they'll be more careful about who they marry in the first place.

Okay. That's a new thought. Not mine, not how I'd do things. But it is a thought.

I like the character, but he's in desperate need of a makeover.

You americans and your fear for clearly defined laws covering various instances. What you're legally entitled to in various situations is just that, a legal issue that ought to be decided by law.

Why should we feel sorry for a man who gets divorced and loses everything? That's just a marriage that never should have happened in the first place. It's his fault for agreeing to it.

sorry we don't like having a nanny state flow chart to consult every time we try to do anything

Oh man he's old and dead inside
its too late

I believe I'd feel this way regardless of my residence, but you may be right. In either case, I don't like the government getting involved in my business unless absolutely necessary.

I do agree that a prenuptial agreement should be enforced by law, as would any other contractual agreement.

Don't be antagonistic.

Yeah, yeah, try to paint citizens deciding how their country should run as something bad with words like nanny.

I'm not. I'm depicting citizens deciding how other citizens' lives should be run in that way. Why should everyone else get a say in what you decide to give (or take) in your divorce? It's none of their business.

Anyone else weirded out how it cut out right in the middle of their conversation?
Why cut it there?
Why not show the whole thing?

t. lawyer scum

>why should other citizens have a say in whether I can give away my freedom and become a slave

I hated this page. Why can't they just get along.

chaotic good can't get along with boring as fuck

Ralph's not boring. He's a nerd who solves mysteries and fucks his wife. That might be boring compared to Plas but most things are when compared to him.

Fuck you

>why should I bother replying to what was said when I can just make up a new argument and parade it around as ridiculous in a weak attempt to associate the other poster with it

no u

stop replying to yourself

no

Can we talk about plastic man again

This please. Anyone got any recommend Plas reading?

2goofy4me

No Jim, the question is why are you dying your hair and rocking a grey beard at the same time. It always looks awkward as fuck.

Jack Cole.

Golden Age Jack Cole.
Morrison's JLA.
Kyle Baker's solo series.
This creepy Tijuana Bible I found once.