youtube.com/watch?v=G56VgsLfKY4
youtube.com/watch?v=NuTqBd_ycHA
youtube.com/watch?v=u2Vmgr61sPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not if it's the punchline.

Not really
Joker has no limits
If he finds something funny he will do it

Joker's style would be to trick you into thinking he raped you while you were blacked out, tell you it got you pregnant, and then when you're on the floor bawling your eyes out over your life being ruined because your dad will kick you out, he throws some confetti in the air and says GOTCHA! Then he dumps you on the street with none of the money or valuables he found you with.

If it's a darker Joker, he instead then shoots you in the vagina and says "Now you'll never have to worry about having a baby! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Joker has no limits but he's not a fucking savage either, he doesn't rape
His henchmen would do the raping while he's having a blast

Is it ooc for the Joker to get raped?

YOU HAVE TO DO IT, BATMAN

>is it ooc for Joker
The answer is always no. Joker has never been a consistent character over the years.

Depends on the Joker. It made sense for the Bermejo/Azzarello Joker to rape, but not for the Capullo/Snyder Joker to.

>but he's not a fucking savage either
But he kills people, oftentimes they're not slow or peaceful deaths either
That's far more savage than a little rape here and there.

Burton/Jack Nicholson Joker is pretty damn rapey if we're talking specific iterations as we should be.

Any joker that would rape is a weaker iteration of his character

It's pretty OOC.
He's more likely to act like he's about to rape a bitch, rip her clothes off, spread her legs and then stop. Inquiring first whether the woman was "on the rag", and hearing her whimpering that she wasn't, he'd pull a brightly colored hankie from between her legs- "then explain how THIS got in here!?", pulling on the hankie he'd expose and entire rainbow-hued chain off hankies, three bowling pins he'd proceed to juggle, a live dove, a bouquet of flowers, interlocked rings he'd "magically" disassemble and reassemble, a rubber chicken, and an award for "community pillar" won by one Bruce Wayne.

/thread

You just might be onto something.

I don't understand how no writer hasn't thought of an arc in which Joker starts a devious plot involving lots of nasty shit just to reveal it was just the set up for a joke
Kind of like THAT Red Son storytime

Care to explain why you think that?
Rape jokes have always been funny.

OP I've been looking for that image for ages. Post the whole thing under spoiler tags please.

No, but he'd have no real interest in it. He would laugh at rape, laugh at someone getting raped, put someone in the situation where they got raped by someone else, but for him to do it himself is probably too easy. It's not enough for him to commit some basic traumatic crime where the victim can go to a self help group for a little bit and feel better. If he does something involving rape he'll make it so you can never recover and even break down and become a villain yourself as a result.

It's usually only funny when it's ironic/edgy to the point of being shocking.
He'd have to prolapse an entire nunnery for it to really be funny.

Alan Moore thought so.

Joker being a sexual person is weird.

This. He's too insane and really should consider himself above it.

>I AM... THE RAPETURE
>steals the funds to rape victim charities
>burglarizes women's shelters
>rapes supers obviously
>likes the Alien movie series and Deliverance

Equipment includes
>throwable condom net
>dickhead helmet for protection
>yogurt slinger machine gun with a five minute cooldown
>dual headed mace with wiry extensions
>drives the Rapemobile complete with smegma cannon and prolapsed anus tailpipe for tactical leakage

Phrases
>here comes the rape-ture
>what a cockup
>dental dammit!

>has no limits

Unless you have shitty writer.

Is it ooc to rape the Joker's face with concrete?

Artist?

Haven't read the comic and don't have the context, but I can see Joker playing up some patriotism-fueled double-crossing, if only for the shits and giggles it'd provoke.

It's less a case of him having "limits" and more a case of him zig-zagging people's expectations.

Well to be fair the jews are the funniest race.
It makes sense that the Joker would want to protect Mel Brooks, Larry David, Woody Allen, Billy Crystal, Gilbert Gottfreid, Yakov Smirnoff, etc etc etc

Didn't he rape one of his henchmen's girl in the back of a car?

>consider himself above it
Also this

Yes but it was an else worlds

yes because "Ha ha I raped you!" is not a joke

Ask Johnny Johnny Frost's ex wife.

It depends on the version of the Joker being depicted, but it always should be.

What if it's a feminist?

even then

/thread

Was this ever animated?

Now that there are 3 Jokers, would The Joker rape another Joker?

Do you think Damian ever farted on anyone?

on Tim, probably

The Joker does things to prove a point or to make a joke. Rape jokes aren't really all that funny outside of lowbrow edgy dead baby humor, so I don't think he'd rape for humor.

I could see the Joker raping someone or having them raped by a henchman or something, to prove how powerless they are in this world. Having some high and mighty cape get violated and by a guy who doesn't even have powers is the kind of psychological damage he might try to inflict to prove his grand philosophy. Rape is about power anyway, not sex, so I don't think he'd do it unless it would actually break the victim.

Damian's well-trained ass is too disciplined for such things.

>to prove how powerless they are in this world
Joker, you've got to rape the Batman

Its not about limits, its about having standards.

I'm really surprised Joker has never gotten Harley and himself to rape Batman.

he's probably trick Batman into thinking he'd raped someone but it was really Harley in disguise and she was cool with it

Not all that funny you say?
My dear you need to learn to take a joke!
>pulls down his pants revealing a pair of boxer shorts labeled "joke box"
It's a suppository!

I would think the joker would have more class. He would force the feminist to bueno people.

That user's an idiot. The comic is Batman/Captain America where it's an Elseworlds that takes place in 1945, so it's using a Joker who's just Golden Age Joker and not modern Joker.

Why doesn't Batman just rape the joker?

Wtf is with Sup Forums and rape?

What the fuck is with newfags and being obvious?

you really want to see that, don't you, gordon?

just imagine the honking sounds and endless laughter as each one thrusts into the other

>Rape threads are allowed
>Raping Joker threads aren't

Why?

L-lewd.

And then he throws a pie in her face and runs off.

"it's a prank bro!"

would you like to explain what you find funny about rape?
just curious

A simple one to point out is how ass-blasted people about it nowadays.

so the "edgy" teen school of humor

Even he knows taxes are no joking matter
youtube.com/watch?v=G56VgsLfKY4

Not at all.
That would be rape jokes for the shock factor.
I enjoy the people like you who are so incredibly uncomfortable with it that you act like you're just curious, but you're really trying to segue the conversation into shaming me for something I find comical.

Tell me I'm wrong.

>one of them goes to cum
>ends up blowing a wad of confetti

explain how rape jokes for shock factor is different from finding rape funny for the discomfort it causes

I don't have to, you just said it yourself.

so the difference is "because I said so," got it

Shock Value == Laughing due to the unexpected horror of sorts. Like:
>Knock knock
>Who's there?
>A cock in your mouth, whore!
or something

Discomfort == Laughing at others in obvious pain or unease. Like the joke above, but instead of laughing at the joke, you're laughing at the fact a rape victim in the conversation is visibly going through some PTSD shit and crying.

user you're really not doing a good job of convincing me that it isn't edgy teen humor

laughing at somebody else in pain is more general misanthropy and sadism for the bitter assholes.

I think the funniest thing about rape is the raping part. And I guess the part after the rape. Come to think of it the part before the rape is pretty funny too! The whole process is hilarious in every way imaginable.

I was going to quote george carlin but it's not as funny as it was when I was younger and this type of joke was new and edgy. Fuck it have a link anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=NuTqBd_ycHA

that's just how humor is, friend
probably the majority of comedy laughing at some kind of suffering, and you wouldn't call slapstick "edgy"

>came into this thread expecting the clown rape is funny screencap
>was not disappointed
You're okay sometimes, Sup Forums.

>that's just how humor is, friend
yeah but there's a difference in telling a well crafted joke and telling one specifically to spite somebody so you can laugh at them. or even fake laughing to increase the sense of discomfort in them.

that was more assault, he just posed her naked vulnerable body, which is all kinds of violation but not full on penetration.

the comedy is about the disgrace, somebody has to suffer

I wouldn't call slapstick a "well-crafted joke"

wasn't somethign edgy suppose to happen in the original draft like commissioner gordon getting raped while he was shown pictures of his naked dauther

that's not the point. are you arguing just to argue at this juncture?

kek!

that's because you're a millenial who's never watched a Marx Brothers movie

you can create funny situations in which the comedy comes from absurdity rather than suffering. i'm not saying that's a style i like, i'm just saying there's a lot of different ways to craft a joke.

I mean you didn't give anything to argue with. You said there's a difference. There is. But just acknowledging that there's a difference isn't going to convince that it's wrong to laugh at human suffering.

i wasn't really arguing that it's right or wrong that's up to you.

i was just saying there's a difference in being a spiteful prick and wording your joke in a way that is obviously intended to be humorous rather than hurtful. likewise, you can frame humor around bizarre situations or strange shit you see in reality that isn't based around the suffering of others, meaning you can have jokes and humor without the suffering. this is a side point, i'm just saying.

So what's the bottom line? Rape is funny, but you shouldn't rape people just because it's funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=u2Vmgr61sPc

At 1:14 it sure seems like he raped Fat Cat in a wonder woman costume

i guess that all depends on how far you want to go for a joke

Rape would be too easy for him.

Atleast buy me coffee first!

He'd probably make her watch other women get raped, make her realize she gets off on watching.

>be a rapist
>find some tasty dish walking alone at night
>go to cram her penis in her
>fucking pounding away
>she crying, screaming no every time i thrust
>start to get more violent and physical
>punch her in the back of her head
>her hair falls off
>it's a fucking wig
>look up
>the goddamn joker just tricked me into raping him

>tfw this is unironically Jerome's backstory