Soy will save the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvLS4B1Rdh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off drumpftard

Suicide yourself my man

So this is the power of a lifetime of Jewish indoctrination

hahaha

If not the world, then at least the white race!

>bill nye soys the world

>women tell men to look and behave like this
>women then turn around and fuck men like Mel Gibson

They're weeding out the weak. Do you think a guy like Mel Gibson gives a shit about what some woman tells him to look/behave like?

Mel Gibson is a cuckold. He's a bets who goes into autist rage when his mail order Russian wife fucks niggers. His wife fucks blacks.

I'd hope anyone would go into an autistic rage if their wife was cuckolding them.

Bill Nye the Soy Guy

If your woman would cheat on you you're a failed man who can't keep a woman happy.

Trumpanzees and pedefags need to die at this point. Seriously. He has done ZERO of his promises!

>t.fat roastie

>it’s all your fault women are whores and terrible human beings
Good goy

So is anyone who would dress/act like these guys because a woman told him to look/behave like that. I'd wager a good portion of them are actually doing it because they *think* women want them to do it, and that's how they'll beat chad.

You know, in my experience, guys like you have small, shrunken dicks. Like dried up carrots on a sun baked countertop.

You should be embarrassed. This is why women aren't attracted to you. Because you're stupid animals that have no ability to empathize with your fellow human being.

the weed episode had a lot of israel imagery

> Soyence
There we go.

Sam at least lifts. Which is more than all those other homos.

soyence is not a word

>Because you're stupid animals that have no ability to empathize with your fellow human being.
>"If your woman would cheat on you you're a failed man who can't keep a woman happy."

Sam's been on the soypill for years now.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvLS4B1Rdh8

>all white

Yeah, and white boys are surprised when they see white women with black men. "What does she see in that nigger? What about us, white men?" I mean, shit's hilarious, white bois will die out and they're okay with it. They will die out playing yet another mario or zelda game while black men impregnate their women. It's something out of dystopian novel.

>You know, in my experience, guys like you have small, shrunken dicks. Like dried up carrots on a sun baked countertop.

>You know, in my experience

Confirmed for fat, easy, roastie whore lol.

Why are lefties so insecure? Nothing about mocking the faggots in the OP was political.

Listen here you big lipped fucking ape. You will NEVER be on the same level as the white man. Women can be massive whores and lust after your shit logs all they want; you're still genetic waste. Fuck you.

>This is why women aren't attracted to you

Well thats just factually wrong. I've probably turned down fat chicks alone more than the innumerable amount of times that you've contracted an STD.

The reason you social midgits post are like this is because you were never taught how to treat people fairly. Your feelings are hurt because you can't into empathy and feelings. Which are highly important for living and understanding injustice in society.

Why are you fantasizing about nigger dick? Reread your post and realize what a fucking weird autist you are.

>This is why women aren't attracted to you

>I can't withhold my own vagina from you, so I will do so hypothetically and by proxy

Typical roastie argument.

>social midgets

Well thats just wrong as well. In most social situations the flow of conversation is, in most cases, naturally led by myself. You should probably spend more time conversing with a wider variety of people so that you may lose your inclination to make wild assumptions based on your own shortcomings. Or just spend less time menstruating on the internet.

>all that psychobabble
Can it, faggot.

holy fuck dude, is this real?
wow, just fucking wow

>Your feelings are hurt because you cant into feelings

Was looking like a retard part of your plan?

I'M DOING FINE
PLEASE GO AWAY
LEAVE ME ALONE
JUST GO AWAY

What kind of glasses can you wear that don't make you look like a soyboy? Why do you consider these guys soyboys? The bowties? The shirts are fine are they not? Do you really look that much better?

o people's unmutable characteristics are what determines who should participate in society? You idiots are literally no better than the "SJWs" that you deride for fun. We're better than that Sup Forums. Society doesn't work on division and hate. I can see why autism is rampant here. No social skills leads to radicalization after all. lmao manbabies need to be sterilized

>world full of third world stone-age cavemen savages
>y-you have no empathy
retard

>mass replies to multiple points

Literally what are you even talking about? Serously, take some Midol and take a break from the internet. This type of nonsense is why you cant find love.

just dont wear glasses

>be fat roast queef bagina having stronk woman
>tell people they have no empathy
lol, pot full of butter calling the kettle black much?

omg this is NOT going to help us win against the EVILS within our society, the evils that come from the corrupt, tilting social structures to oppress the less privileged to enrich themselves and their friends. That's the real conspiracy here. We need and must feel for our downtrodden brethren, for they would join us in earnest.

>asian masculinity tries to get a few jabs in while whitey's paying attention
lol, top kek rice-u dick-o

>pot full of butter calling the kettle black?

You can't, glasses are wheelchairs for the eyes. Glasses are acceptable on women because they're cum blocking safety equipment.

Oh, there are alternatives reddit friendo

lol losers. I fucked 30 guys and I'm 23. I know the ins and outs of the world and i can say FOR A FACT that boys like you are destined guttertrash. You hate on women, the oppressed, and minorities because youre scared. Scared of your racist worldviews being shattered. Literally hang yourselves.

How can he top this though? I mean, this was the greatest thing he ever achieved. I can't imagine what creativity, what intelligence would be required to put together this array of diversity...

>obvious bait posting
meh

Why are the fedora tipper kind SO cringy and with no arguments? We can all be based and fight the bankers and robber barons.

>being proud of being a whore
>not guttertrash

Also
>the oppressed
>minorities
>racist

Ok you're a troll. 9/10 bro lol you had me responding

Isn't it strange how making fun of effeminate men prompts lefties to attack Trump supporters?
It's almost as if they are being defensive about something.

>I fucked 30 guys I'm 23. I know the ins and outs of the world

Anyone here watch naruto?

Id rather see discussion about naruto than everyone reacting to weak bait

Contacts are fucking annoying and I refuse to wear them. Should I just get the laser eye surgery?

lol all the triggered soyboys ITT

>I fucked 30 guys and I'm 23

holy fuck

T.

>Has never contributed anything meaningful to society and never will
>Content to play video games to the day he dies
>"get on my level, scrub! Master race coming through!"

Whomst've you quoted?