Angry Sellout getting absolutely JUSTed right now for shilling supplemental SoyWars books and being paid to retcon his...

Angry Sellout getting absolutely JUSTed right now for shilling supplemental SoyWars books and being paid to retcon his original review. Very sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTNkoDzP1hI
youtu.be/XS-ojEEKrBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree that he's a soyboy shill, but let't be honest for a second here, just you and me.

Do you honestly think there's a person on earth willing to pay this faggot a dime for his opinion?

There's a reason he cried when he thought he was getting demonetized, and it's because he knows for a fact that he is unemployable in literally every sector.

Isn't his employers under Disney?

Look at the subscribers.
Fuck them btw

what's his name again?

Le 56% Face

el maldito Gonzalez

He read mood wrong after initial movie review video, if he left it as it was would be ok

Who?

Jorge el Marrano gonzales

>he doesn't realise likes and dislikes mean jack shit on youtube

Not sure about that

>willing to pay this faggot a dime for his opinion
Disney buys people with far fewer viewers than him

didn't this idiot get owned by the dorito pope of all people?
who fucking cares at this point?

>didn't this idiot get owned by the dorito pope of all people?
Yes, now they're besties

youtube.com/watch?v=NTNkoDzP1hI

>the dorito pope
The wat?

know your lore newfag

It's fucking mind boggling that Jeremy Jahns has given the most accurate review of the movie

lurk more newfag.

Ah back in the days when I was still Sup Forumsermin, I haven't been back in years as their shitposting is even shitter than here.

Hungry Joe Show

Assblasted alejandro

He's not getting paid to shill. He's being threatened with losing his livelihood by his parent company unless he agrees to not produce content critical of his parent company. His reaction can and should simply be thought of as a corporate correction. This is what happens when there are only a handful of media companies.

This is fake you idiots

its not, Joe.

Joe has become the very thing he despises. what a shame.

it has its moments. and this year's GDA's was pretty... interesting.
youtu.be/XS-ojEEKrBA

lol guys I ALSO watched the Mister Memokur video XD

Metokur is good but you should kill yourself