>dumb show
>on at midnight
>like 45 minutes long
>girl is kinda hot
>adult swim is streaming
Maybe it'll alright?

I'm getting boners from this.

>girl is kinda hot

Girl's hot. But they just to do the really funny joke of having men in drag.

These one shot wacky surrealist Adult Swim shorts are such fedora tipping garbage. Absolutely cringe.

looks pretty gay

Holy shit, that's the waitress from Always Sunny.

Adult Swim produces some very Spencer's Gifts type of shows lately.

Weren't both of these women in always sunny?

Yes. Artemis and the Waitress.

>rush my jerk session to watch show
>show has fap material in it

when will you newfigs learn to jerk it to literally anything and everything

>girl is kinda hot

I wanted to pay attention to it because I thought there would be good jokes or some shit but its not that kinda show

I've avoided being called a soyboy until this very moment. I had a good run.

Getting fisted makes you addicted to gin and drugs?

You're suppose to be high or on LSD to really appreciate these kind of shows. 45 min will actually seem to be 2 hrs.
It's a statement about how seemingly stupid reality really is. That the patterns we accept as truth are not constant. It's like watching an alternate reality where the universe is governed by a different set of rules.

I enjoyed all of the older Tim & Eric stuff and shit like Too Many Cooks more without getting high. This one was okay though, I just think they might be relying too much on people being stoned while watching some of these.

I am pretty stoned right now, so it felt like kino. Was pretty absurd, I mean, the show is about fisting.

That was almost as bad as Last Jedi.

and the head mcpoyle was in it

Has Adult Swim had anything entertaining since 2010?

The only thing I stream from them is Venture Bros every 6 years when we get a new season. And I don't even know if its good anymore, I do it more out of habit.

this is why I could never get into Tim and Eric, all that lol so random shit, seems like you need to be high to watch it.