So you are telling me if Lois dies either Superman turns into fucking Hitler or becomes a coward and goes into hiding?...

So you are telling me if Lois dies either Superman turns into fucking Hitler or becomes a coward and goes into hiding?? What the fuck DC? While I'm sure he would be sad he wouldn't go full fucking tyrant that's against the character in every way.

Metropolis was blown up in the injustice-verse as well.
It would be nice to see a story where lois dies and he just keeps on being super. but that'd probably be boring

Well not really.

it would be boring because that is what Superman would do

you are really simplifying it bro

Gee it's almost like Superman behaves like a human who has to deal with traumatic loss

I would kinda like to see a version were superman contiuenes to be good but is all depressed and eventually quits and has to comeback to teach a new superman the ropes

>new superman
NO stop talking

doesnt sound bad

It happens because BATMAN doesn't act like a fucking human. It turns out that only a single hug could have prevented this.

That's weird.
Considering he's a FUCKING ALIEN.

I can understand him going through depression and needing some time, but he is Superman.

It's simplifying it but DC has been ashamed of Supes since the 70s so they like to pretend he's Dr Manhattan instead, when they aren't milking the precious nostalgia for the silver age fanboys of course

only if that new superman is mah boy superman-prime!

Why is every superman with the Cape coming out the shield doomed to be shit tier

>Metropolis was blown up in the injustice-verse as well.

And Injustice-Luthor was both a good guy and Clark's best friend. Without an evil Lex around, Injustice-Superman didn't build up a tolerance to evil schemes aimed to make him suffer, like what Injustice-Joker pulled.

Yeah, every single human who dealt with traumatic loss automatically wanted to become a fascist dictator.

He's done too much bad.

No, just those specific Supermen react that way.

Maybe not, but most of us also don't have the capability to do anything like that.

Why the fuck whenever a superhero kills an asshole that daily escapes from prison to kill more and more people like Joker or someone who easily escapes from being punished like Lex Luthor does all hell break loose?

OP is forgetting Superman was tricked into killing Lois in the most gruesome way possible(didn't Joker's gas make him think she was Doomsday?) and destroying Metropolis. At some point you just gotta realize humanity fucking sucks.

>Batman: I know what you're going through. My parents were shot in front of me!
>Superman: But you weren't the gun!

>at some point you gotta realise that group of individuals , many of which are my friends and people who support me, as well as my loving wife and loving parents, all suck because what some of them did

Don't forget she was pregnant with his child user

Superman hears almost everything. Nobody knows the evils of men like he does. It's not like he was trying to destroy the world. He thought it was better to put humanity "under control" and a good portion of his friends sided with him.

If my city got nuked and I had the godlike power to easily bring destruction on the party responsible?

I'd probably do it.

Why did she throw the book at him?

He was making a lot of sense.

That is what you throw in a person when he or she makes sense.

When he or she doesn't make sense, you throw a copy of All Star Batman

And he just learned she was.

So it's all a big rush of events that culminated in...let's all say it together...

ONE
BAD
DAY

Batman had one bad day as well

Wasn't there a comic where Manchester Black pretends to torture and kill Lois in order to provoke Superman into killing him, but he doesn't?

Never ending battle?

In fairness Superman had been through that shit with MB before. I'm not saying he KNEW Lois wasn't dead, but he did know that he'd be giving him way too much satisfaction if he threw away his morals so quickly

Actually it was "Ending Battle" and Black and his crew of edgelords went after pretty much everybody Clark new or loved or even had contact with, like his old barber in Smallville.

They turned all of Metropolis into a giant torture dungeon to keep him busy while Black was busy messing with Lois.

He went through all of that and still didn't kill Manchester, instead saying he would dedicate his life to making sure he never got free again.

So, yeah, we've had a story, probably more than one, where everything Superman loves is threatened and destroyed (as far as he knew) and he still didn't break.

There was a lot of other shit that went down in Injustice that pushed him to become Emperor Superman, mostly no one taking him aside and trying to console him aside from Diana who started pushing for world domination.

>So you are telling me if Lois dies either Superman turns into fucking Hitler

It's not that Lois died, it's HOW she died along with everyone else in Metropolis. Come on dude, you would have a point if Superman went evil because Lois got hit by a random car and died but in Injustice Joker tricked Superman into killing her himself and in a very brutal way...oh yeah and SHE WAS PREGNANT with his first child...Not to mention Joker also wired a trigger to a nuclear Bomb to Lois' heart so if she died it would explode...which it did...in Metropolis.

Just to drive this point home: Joker made Superman Kill His Wife, His unborn Child, and MILLIONS of innocent men, women, and CHILDREN in the city he was supposed to be the protector of....all in the space of about 30 seconds.

Come on dude....just stop.

Injustice is just a shit version of Kingdom come

>Lois dies
>Starts a relationship with Wonder Woman
>Has conflict with Captain Marvel, Batman etc
>Suepr Gulags, etc

That doesn't mean he'll turn into a guy who offs Billy Batson for funsies

Either he'd kill himself or retire

>Metropolis gets nuked: Superman slowly loses sanity
>Coast City gets nuked: Hal quickly loses sanity
>Heroes get nuked: Superman almost loses sanity and kills the U.N.
>Metropolis gets nuked: Superman loses his sanity over the course of 4 years

Gee it's almost like nukes are extremely traumatic or something

Why couldn't supes find some middle ground. I know killing your own wife and city is Traumatic but couldn't he just kill villains with potential to level a city and try to guide new metahumans to a just life

>Superman kills The Joker out of sheer madness
>As the idea that he slowly killed someone dawns upon himself, he sees the faces of his closest friends shocked.
>The man of steel let his emotions get the better of him, the symbol of justice now having his hands bloodied with what remains of Batman's nemesis
>Superman takes off never to be seen, only to become a pseudo hermit that has abandoned the cape for he could still not cope with what he had lost that day
>Yet he still trains those with powers but without a path, in hopes that he can at least help the world by making others who are more worthy of the mantle of heroes.

Is there a Hancock comic?

It turns out that despite their phenotypical resemblance to us, Kryptonians have very different emotional makeups. They don't feel love like we do. Lois dies and Superman just goes on doing what he does because to him she was a temporary mating receptacle; he has no concept of the connection humans call love.

This is basically the plot of "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?"

His brain is damaged by kryptonite fear gas.
How will you react if this is how they decide to redeem him?

It still wouldn't be as good as the Superpope Saga.

That's likely what normal superman would do

writing "superman becomes evil and batman has to stop him" is the lowest hanging fruit for shitty writers

call me when its batman who becomes evil and superman has to stop him

Get out of here Lex

Is the King Superman crown unlockable gear?

having your waifu die is serious

>call me when its batman who becomes evil and superman has to stop him
Batman v Superman

he wasn't evil, he was just retarded

>Aside from Diana who started pushing for world domination.

Why everytime something goes to shit it must be Wonder Woman who becomes an extreme feminist or tyrant or both?

Was he the cause of the death of his wife, unborn child, and millions of people?

>there are people who unironically like anything related to Injustice
I thought this was just a normie thing because it was a fighting game with DC characters but I hear how people like the story.

Everything outside of the premise of Superman going crazy and becoming evil emperor was done horribly.

There was an episode of Justice League that did this premise better

It's not just Injustice though. The DCEU too. And It's constantly implied every where else that Lois is his whole world and the only thing keeping him in check.

Women hate logic.

It's an alternate universe man.

I enjoy the games and like the PRESENTATION of the story modes, but the actual plots, especially from the comics read like real bad fan fiction, it's fun trash, but I can't wrap my mind at people who think IJ's plot is actually good, let alone among the best stories DC had put.

Bless Brave and the Bold for that wonderful episode.

>Implying there's a difference.
Never seen Injustice Superman?

Dark Nights: Metal except it's Batman who has to stop Batman.
Unless that's Owlman?