This is Fred Armisen. Has he ever been funny in anything?

This is Fred Armisen. Has he ever been funny in anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nECoe4eCp_o
youtube.com/watch?v=tOp1uPpjYgo
youtube.com/watch?v=ivSMNbaXRSE
youtu.be/si20PF_ep6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There was an episode of Parks and Rec where he fucking killed it desu

I liked portlandia a while back but I haven't seen the last 3 seasons.

Early Portland was funny, but at that point he still thought he could fuck Carrie.

I don't understand the whole pretending to be Paul Schafer thing, but I'm pretty sure it isn't funny.

I like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=nECoe4eCp_o

>Early Portland was funny, but at that point he still thought he could fuck Carrie.
Somehow blindsided me.

>RIGHT to jail.
I laughed

it's fucking hilarious if you watch like Thomas Lang or Benny Greb instructional vids to have some ponytailed foreigner explaining fake times

The creepy Italian dude in Eurotrip was pretty hilarious.

Portlandia and Documentary Now are both hilarious.

He was never delusional enough to think Carrie wasn't dyking.

i enjoyed the few episodes of portlandia i saw

Just saw this episode yesterday. He was fantastic.

EuroTrip

Carrie confuses my dick like no other woman. One Portlandia skit and she's so hot I have to pause and blow a load on the screen, then the very next one and she's a hideous repulsive creature.

He's funny when he's playing his character Gilbert Gottfried.

Documentary Now is pure gold
>the Vice cartel episode

She;s never repulsive to me but she definitely has on and off moments. But she gets to me, especially when she shows off those legs.

Yes, in most of what I've seen him do.

For me it's the pits and neck. I just imagine the smell because you know she keeps them hairy off camera

I never realized how old he is. Fred Armisen is old as shit.

I'm not a body hair guy generally but I definitely think she has an amazing bush, I wish she was into dudes.

Documentary Now is great

he was funny af on SNL

Documentary Now! He and Bill Hader are a great duo.

I mean it doesn't matter either way cause she's not getting naked on camera anytime soon so I can just IMAGINE to my heart's content

True. She also does strike me as genuinely funny and cool, which is the best you can ask for in a woman.

I love those scenes in Portlandia where they have to cut right before she breaks because Fred makes her laugh. So adorable.

Documentary now (at least the first season) is great desu

I havne't seen much of it, but Portlandia is funny.

Yes. But it is painful to watch him not in character. His talk show appearances are horrible and his interviews are just as bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=tOp1uPpjYgo

Oh man I know, you can tell they're having so much fun together. It's so comfy

I know they did videos before but to me Portlandia is still the weirdest pitch in the world. SNL guy goes "hey, I wanna do a sketch show, but I wanna do it with this riot grrl bandmate from the 90s who nobody has heard of". Lorne just rolls with it. I know Portlandia is a bit hit or miss but I can't believe it got made,

He went to high school with Jim Breuer

Yes. Quite often in fact.

I think it's because Fred has pull with Lorne. He's like the only producer on the show, he probably bankrolled the whole thing himself.

I just saw Fred's "Finding Your Roots" episode...his Japanese grandfather was actually a Korean dancer who also worked as a German spy in WW2. The ancestry of his Korean side stretched all the way back to 69 B.C.

I love the "Bert and Ernie" dynamic they have together on the show

I unironically visited Portland from abroad because of Portlandia. And I’ve been living here (legally) for three years, and I’m now a resident alien. Shhh don’t tell the locals, though. They get buttmad at newcomers.
When in reality they should be mad at the California license plates. Those people ruin everything.

>you will never be cool enough for carrie to acknowledge your existence
why even live

youtube.com/watch?v=ivSMNbaXRSE

Is it as much of a poor unemployed shithole as everyone says?

Documentary Now is comedykino
Entire first season is perfect

Put a bird on it!

For youth, yes. White youths (and sometimes middle aged “vets”) panhandling at every corner. When I first moved here three years ago the area around Pioneer Square was still walkable. Now not a second goes by without some bum begging you, aggressively, for money, while you’re waiting for the max (train) Blacks, too.
And god forbid you actually venture anywhere near Skidmore Fountain and the Saturday Market there. It’s fucking gross.
It’s great if you steer clear of downtown and Gresham.

I always thought this was a pretty hilarious satire of millennials

youtu.be/si20PF_ep6I

One time a hipster bum said I could kick him in the nuts for $20. I didn't believe him though and I just kept walking.

THE CALIFORNIANS

Who’s wanna do that, anyway? Hurt someone else for money. Sounds psychotic.

Who’d*, goddamn phoneposting

Yeah I'm not sure how that would have gone down in the first place. This was in Austin too so probably for drug money

>their dog is a chicken

This and only this

He's okay in the new Last Man on Earth.