Wypipo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDThNoeDeh4
youtube.com/watch?v=5rjtKMcvqwA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He’s a big guy

>ypipo

they paid him TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS each time

And he pissed off over sensitive libs in the process.

Based fucking Dave.

>WHITE PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=rDThNoeDeh4

Y'ALL HAHAHA OOO OOO AHH AHH EEEEEEOOO AAAA AAAHHH WHYPIPO NIGGA PLEASE OOH OOH AAAH OOH OOH AAAAH!!! NIGGA Y'ALL WHYPIPO WHY YALL BE OOH OOH AAAHH WHYPIPO BE LIKE "UM YES SIR" NIGGAS BE LIKE OOOOOH OOOH AAAAAAAH

Dave's /ourguy/

Don't lump him in with all the other cunts and virtue signalers in media these days

yall are some salty ass crackers lmao

>the year 2300 white people are a forgotten race of ancients

>yall remember when there was wypipo?

white racist here i put hot sauce on my hot sauce

niggers btfo

i thought wypipo was a term used to mock blacks?

CHIP NO!!

>white people get upset over being called a word they dont like

really makes me think

WEESA EMBRACIN OUR LOW IQ'S WHITEY, YOU MAD NIGGA?

wypipo mocks blacks dumbass

>I'm so black I use hot sauce
What did he meme by this?

Poe's law

Used to support this guy until he made fun of Trump. Nowadays he's no different fro m other comedians. Fuck him

>*hits inside of his leg to inform audience when to laugh*

AINT U HEARD NIQQA? YPIPO FOOD AINT GOT NO FLAVA LMAO

Not originally. These niggers legitimately believed that "wypipo" was a great insult. People then turned it around to insult them because it's a fucking retarded insult.

jesus dave's a big guy
4u

He makes fun of everybody. Though I'm not sure why on gods name would he vote for Hilary if he knew how terrible hollywood was?
At any rate, I hope he stepped into the light

I didn't grow up around black people and have never really dealt with them aside from waiting in line at the grocery store. I get that they're largely in a shitty economic bracket and some kind of economic/racial/cultural alchemy makes it hard for them to become welders or something.

I just don't know what the fuck they want or how I'm supposed to give it to them.

>used to like somebody until they specifically made fun of a president
who does this?

they're lazy, extrapolate from there

Assuming some people aren't going to jump down my throat for saying this, there are a lot of people who hated Hillary, and were shocked when Trump became the guy on the (R) ticket (since a lot of the criticisms we had against her were even worse on him). There's a reason the D's did that Pied Piper bullshit to try to make sure he was the one who ran against Clinton.
If you weren't aware of some of the shenanigans that went down, and you still weren't angry enough to abstain from the vote, I could very easily see why they'd vote for Clinton despite not caring for her.

I'm lazy, I just don't blame it on other people.

subhuman races want you to die and humilate you and give them all your stuff.
They don't have any enlightened thinking. That is why they can never answer the question what do you want? There is no conclusion until everyone they hate is dead.

what an unaware dumbass. White people love saying "wypipo" because it mocks how other races cant speak. And we're mocking them for whining about us all the time when we've clearly elevated humanity to some next level shit.

As a non-Sup Forumsack, there seem to be two sets of answers.

The mainstream answer is that black people just want justice. They want equal opportunity in the world and to not live in poverty/fear of their lives. The way to get this is affirmative action, awareness and increased police accountability.

The black conservative answer seems to be that black women want the state to give them more financial aid and black people in general are avoiding personal responsibility. The overwhelming number of single mothers has predisposed the entire community to poverty and criminality, and the only way to break free is a massive cultural shift towards personal responsibility and away from the welfare state.

Are you Trumps personal anal tongue cleanser? I've never lived in an age where people were so devoted to the President like hes a fucking a King.

I am halfways into the new one and he's talking about how the 14 year old who was groped by Kevin Spacey turns out to be gay.
He was about to drop a massive redpill on homosexuality but saw how the audience was reacting and pulled back.
It seemed like he was about to say how the kid was turned gay by the sexual trauma he experienced at the hands of Kevin Spacey. It wouldn't killed the entire joke with that hard truth.

HE LITERALLY DEFENDED TRUMP GO FUCK YOURSELF

youtube.com/watch?v=5rjtKMcvqwA

There is no answer, in my country the same deal exists with the aborigines. Theres nothing whites can do to make the aborigines stop whinging. Same thing with niggers.
It's partly because there is an entire industry that makes money from keeping these people angry and feeling downtrodden. These people won't give them any solutions to the percieved problems because they would be out of work.

Young edgelords pissed off after gamergate combined with single parent homes and beta like dad's has led to these retards embracing Trump like he is their long lost father figure.

Daves a nigger. Thomas Sowell is our guy

It was invented by white hating niggers on Facebook to avoid getting bans for hatespeech.

You would if you could (aka the slavery card).
Just human nature to grab the closest branch to you.

You don't have to give people shit, regardless of race

>Wypipo messing with animals

Isn't her kind still fighting for African territories with lions and aids and shit?
Wypipo play survivor for fun, is that the point, she's still in the ugauga mindset?

t. Ben Carson

WATCH HIS LAST SPECIAL YOU FUCKING NIGGER

>It's partly because there is an entire industry that makes money from keeping these people angry and feeling downtrodden. These people won't give them any solutions to the percieved problems because they would be out of work.
ding ding ding ding
Racebaiting and racepimping is a very, very profitable business.
see maxime waters, al sharpton.

so you're not old enough to remember obama?

Fuck drumpf

They don't want anything from you. Believe it or not, black people aren't a monolithic block. There's a continuing culture war going on between two extremes but most people in the middle just want to be left alone, blacks included. Where I live, most black people are college educated and just want to work and be left alone and take care of their families like everyone else.

As far as stereotypes go, are there some
retarded ass black people who live in the ghetto and do ghetto shit? Yes. Are there some retarded ass white people who live in the trailer park and do methed out trailer park shit? Also yes. This is just the way of the world. Ignorant people are ignorant, regardless of color.

>inb4 yass queen slay

I'm a white Protestant conservative.

>another angry white boy making a thread

will the ass hurt ever end?

Forecast: Not likely