Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who side should I be taking?

it's Jewish men though, why should goyim feel any responsibility?

>men are responsible for
More women than men let it happen for as long as it did. What you're saying criminals didn't just up and confess? Oh wow this has never been the case ever!

>that bug boy
TTRRRUUUMMMPPPP HITLER RREEEEEEEEEEE

Neither. Let the jews kike eachother.

Careful, calling Aziz a shitty person is basically a hate crime now. You wouldn’t want string POC’s to feel offended.

When did Hitler mention ISIS? Nigga was a prophet.

>though he gave a huge shout-out to Winston Churchill

I noticed this too. I think that even leftist men are aware of how nonsensical this shit is

Did any of the women mention Harvey Weinstein?

I wouldn't be surprised if they spinned the Weinstein fiasco into a problem with white males and jews started to distance themselves from white males as a result.

>Said nothing twice

They knew he'd send the Mossad after them if they ever confessed. Seriously, there are so many false rape accusations and this guy basically raped a quarter of Hollywood and everyone knew but nobody cared?

APU OFF THE SIMPSONS NOW!

Someone post the pic please. I dont have it saved on here

Personally I think they just know that talking about it in any way is asking to end up as a sound bite if you say anything even slightly questionable, so they just abstained. The trouble with all this outrage about this stuff is that, because it's based on identity (all men being guilty by association according to this author), they leave no room for the other side to come around in a good way to their argument. Because they say "men are evil" instead of "Harvey is evil," they force men of all stripes to align with rapists or be destroyed.

>all men
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

right. so is how is ex-mossad dudes literally stalking people at all legal and wy isn't anyone talking about it? i think thats a much bigger story than these roasties. you have a "company" who you hire to basically terrorize people. am i taking crazy pills? is the govt letting this happen bc its a honeypot or what? i thought this was america.

You're just impressionable. Private investigation firms are obviously legal, and commonly staffed by ex-military, cops, etc. They're well aware of the law and how to skirt by the edges.

>Men are to blame
>Meanwhile mothers of child actors are notorious for pushing their kids too far and ignoring blatant abuse in order to secure fame&fortune

aha. and you think thats all they do. what they show you they've done is what they do. tell me more about how youre naive.

Private investigation firms operated by Mossad employees and non us cotizebd on us soil for the purpose of blackmail/retaliation isn't you fucking jew

Because they aren't Mossad, brainlet.

>non-US citizens aren't allowed on US soil

jesus, you're literally retarded

>Recommended Stories
>"OPRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Non us citizens fuck me

What does this even mean? Private investigation firms are a thing, you could hire the same organization Weinstein did if you wanted to and had the cash. blackcube dot com They literally advertise themselves all over the site as ex-Israeli military while you brainlet neckbeards pretend it's a conspiracy, fucking hilarious.

Sup Forums spergs need to stop saying that Jews aren't white. If white men are going down, Jews aren't getting off scot free.

Black cube is literally a Mossad agency and conducting espionage upon people revealing that Weinstein assaulted them by non us entities on us soil is not legal at all. Go on tell me about black cube I guarantee I know more about it then you, kike

Sit back and watch the kikes tear each other apat, mate.

Because it was a good excuse why they kept their mouths shut for years/decades. Do you really think the ex-Mossad could've harrassed them if they told the police they were raped? Especially when everyone knew Weinstein's victims went into the dozens. I begin to think Roman Polanski should've hired ex-Mossad PI's too.

He two awards; one as best screenwriter, the other as a producer for Three Billboards best picture win.

In addendum you faggot, the mere fact that Weinstein hired an Israeli "pi" firm to case accusers should be a huge red flag. Are you a fan of the Harvester?

it means that while you think they only collect data, they also do shady shit that they wont tell you they do when you pay a little extra, and an investigation into these companies connected to harassment and extortion and stalking is fucking warranted you imbecile.

You're the one originally acting blown away that this existed, even though PI firms are and have been a thing for a long time.

Those poor mothers pimping their children like cheap whores on street corner are just victims themselves of a SYSTEM that MEN CREATED.

Sup Forums doesn't say that. They post proof that the Jews themselves say that and have used it MANY times as an excuse after calling for white male genocide. I dont have the image but there's a nice handy screencap with about 30 of them using it and easily receiving apologies from normies.
It goes
>Whites are responsible for x and should be y
>"UMM SWEETIE YOUR WHITE?"
>OY VEY no im Jewish! Dont be an anti-semite!
>"Omg im sorry!"

So literally Sup Forums was right as usual.

Mirkin is Jew speak for furry pen is

yours

That's not proof, any more than 30 screen caps of Jews saying they are white is proof. I'm guessing if you searched for that, twitter posts would magically stop being "proof." I swear you far right neckbeards have literal sub 50 IQs. This post indicates such an incredible lack of intelligence that it shouldn't be possible.

This one? I also have another one.

>350 million active twitter accounts
>6,000 tweets every second
>200 billion tweets per year
>examples of every kind of person saying every kind of thing under the sun
>choose the things you want, pretend the rest doesn't exist and proclaim it "proof"
How are you this stupid

>I wouldn't be surprised if they spinned the Weinstein fiasco into a problem with white males

That's already happened (except its just males) with the #metoo movement

>Hey one time my boss got drunk and grabbed my ass - that's totally like some fresh actress being forced to suck Weinstein's dick for a bit part

Leftists from an old school wonder how much longer before the return of the 2008 economic meltdown caused by derivatives securities which made very wealthy men at Goldman Sachs very happy. And judging by the big push for Buttcoin, the upcoming collapse will be much more fateful. Should wipe the smug smirks off the faces of both right-wingers and left-wingers, neither of whom seem to be paying attention.

It's 310 million and it's now estimated that as many as 47 million accounts are bots.
Also the examples are so frequent and from high profile or verified users which is why they're used. It goes beyond coincidence when such a vast percentage of those users clamouring about the destruction of whites and claiming to be white end up being Jewish.

Not that one. There are many apparently. From all of the social media platforms and publications as well.

>Twitter is the only thing anyone could be talking about!!1!

Imagine not only being this retarded but on top of it thinking "I got them now!"
Yikes.

I swear, it's the same every time you're talking about #meetoo
>say that by lumping together groping and inappropriate flirting with rape it confuses people as it addociates gropers, etc with rapists
>oh user so you're not against groping
>I am against groping and inappropriate behaviour but don't mix it up with actual rapes
>OMG user UR JUST A RAPE APOLOGIST PIG LIKE ALL THE OTHER MALES WHO DON'T COLLECTIVELY SHOULDER THE GUILT FOR BEING BORN THE WRONG GENDER

reeeee war on white men when

... wait.. who are we going to blame for all the problems when white men are gone?!

Those are all american or swedish jews. Let that sink in for a bit. Or british fags.

>the examples are so frequent
you're lying
>from high profile or verified users
you're lying
>it goes beyond coincidence
It doesn't even slightly go beyond coincidence
>when such a vast percentage of those users
you're lying
>claiming to be white and end up being jewish
It makes sense for Jewish European to consider themselves white. I know you're both mentally retarded and suffering from several personality disorders including severe narcissism, but your opinions don't matter. Coherent, intelligent, people with valid opinions don't form their views according to neonazi rhetoric.

Almost none of them are Jews, those are just the ones that get reposted in far right echo chambers because they're shilling

German Jews weren't literally raping people on the street though.

For all the shit they get, they assimilated quickly and were at least a productive minority group.

>jews raping goys
>feel responsible goyim!

>you're lying

Brilliant refutation! Wtf I love Jews now!

>you're both mentally retarded and suffering from several personality disorders including severe narcissism, but your opinions don't matter.
wew

>OY VEY NO U

These reads like one of those JIDF posts

So Ewan McFuckingGregor needs to take part of the blame for shit other assholes did?

These fucking people are dangerous, we're reaching a breaking point.

Nowhere near a coincidence

Holy shit, ADL really rustled here

I'm constantly amazed at how often "people" can directly contradict themselves in one sentence while simultaneously claiming intellectual high-ground.

um sweetie if you have a p*nis please report to the nearest FEMA camp. If you have removed your p*nis you are excempt.

Not even meming, I mean the actual JIDF on Sup Forums. You see enough of them, you get a feel for them since they talk the same kind of way using the same old hack arguments.

>Coherent, intelligent, people with valid opinions don't form their views according to neonazi rhetoric.

Right. They form them based on imagined prejudices and persecution from their horrific debilitating complex.

Del Toro's reaction was priceless when Portman said the all male directors line.
Why the fuck is she saying that when the HFP nominated and invited THEM to be there?

A white male wrote the article.

>Sucking your own dick about a mass rape scandal that you created

Hollywood is truly evil

(((white male)))

Im aware. I was just mocking them

oy dez white pepo dey be rapin everythang

>Sucking your own dick about a mass rape scandal that you created
>Giving a standing ovation to one of the most notorious rapists among Hollywood

Their shamelessness and moral depravity knows no bounds.

Realistically, how long before this whole anti-white/men thing comes back the bite Hollywood in the ass?

I hope all these scandals just burn the whole town to the ground. Fuck Hollywood.

Word

How many women has Jack groomed?

Please. He's a Puerto-Rican Jew.

Ahahaha, this fucking thread!

Snowflake skinheads are the funniest "people" ever.

Now let's be real, sweetie. If you hate the phrase "fuck Trump and fuck white people" then you really won't like how 2018 ends. It's going to suck royal for rural retards and suburban white men.

Hint: it happens in November and it involves a Big Blue Wave.

The Dems are fucking coming with their pitchforks, and Hollywood trembling is just the beginning.

what's a bug boy?

but hollywood is all dems

>It's going to suck royal for rural retards and suburban white men.

*shoots your path*

When will the progressive stack fall in on itself.

Did you even watch his speech? Frankly, if no one calls him out on that, it would be insanely hypocritical considering the entire theme of this year's show.

Then again, Franco tried to pick up a teen on Instagram and no one's said shit, so who are we kidding? Feminism is a thing but only if you're not hot or have mainstream meme appeal.

Soon. Their own card to get out of it has always been "I'm not white, I'm Jewish" but at the same time they get infuriated when people suggest that Hollywood is all Jews. Sooner or later, one of those stances has to give.

You mean the few smart people left on the site? I think you're confusing your superiors for shills because you have the intelligence of a gorilla. Feel free to take a course in logic and then prove your claims (which are obvious lies; obvious because you aren't smart enough to understand what truth even looks like at face value).

This circle jerking is hilarious. There's nothing more poetic than the fact that all far rightists are dumber than the dumbest urban minorities they spend all year crying about.

>they assimilated quickly and were at least a productive minority group
you must be high or a jew shill

I'm super slow
You know it's bad bait when I immediately see the hook

Hey faggot I have a 4 year BA from an accredited uni, according to your standards I'm an educated individual and I guarantee you im smarter than any nigger you can name

Yeah "rightists" are so dumb for wanting peaceful prosperous societies.

>another mass reply

I know you're desperate but holy shit at least put in some effort. I don't believe in welfare but im giving you one (You) this time.

another one of these smug non argument posts
this is either JIDF or good bait

>lying literally starts at the very top left corner, with the head of Turner being omitted due to not being Jewish

Do you have poor eyesight or just such a short enough attention span that you can only read one word at a time?

Fucking hypocrite dyke

Yeah, that one non-Jewish person, Ted Turner, owning the company that owns CNN totally cancels out the disproportionate amount of Jews there.

>desperate
The thing about all of Sup Forums is that, literally, you aren't smart enough to argue with. I'm insulting you because you're so stupid that you're(experienced) liars who still can't tell lies that stand up to being GLANCED AT, let alone investigated. You're so stupid that you make arguments using twitter screencaps found with a search function. You want to talk about coincidences? How about the "coincidence" that there isn't a single neonazi smarter than the average zoo animal?

He's just a dishonest ADL kike. It's laughable that he could feel comfortable accusing anyone of lying.

When the head of a company is Jewish, you screenshot the head of the company. When the head of the company isn't Jewish, you screenshot everyone but the head of the company, including Joe (Sports).

And the amount of lying in that image is truly stunning.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop

The issue with that is anyone with a 1/10 Jewish bloodline gets called Jewish. It Mutt-America this isn't fucking unusual.

Jesus fuck people and their bullshit about Jews. I guess you can empathize with black people when they complain about whites keeping them down.

this is sad.