Storytime! The final issue of Gwenpool!

Storytime! The final issue of Gwenpool!

It's...Pretty depressing.

Didn't this already happen?

aww really? I thought the third trade went to 15

Bye, Gwen.

No please, it was already dumped once today. I can't handle another.

So do you guys think Car Crimes VIII is going to be in Crime City again? I know people like Gang City, but I'm hoping for Drug City.

Boy I can't wait to see what horrible traumatic thing ir was that made gwen want to leave.

Prepare to be surprised.

>Gwen is a smelly neet
n..no not my waifu

I prefer the Horse Crimes series.

Well, there's nothing to suggest she's smelly. She shaves her legs, so she probably showers.

already storytimed this my man

This first panel had better be posted in win-o-threads until we're sick of it.

>Had to think of Natalie Portman's movie character name to remember Jane Foster when she met her
>Has a poster and a plushie of Jane in her room
Hm.

yes but it fell off the board and there might be people who haven't seen it yet

It could be that she just remembers "Thor's girlfriend." Also, my understanding was that Gwen was the sole survivor of this Earth during the Incursions and was brought back on 616, but now that Reed's remade her home earth, the power of plot contrivance is making her go back.

Richards, you dick.

>Cute girl asks to work in a comic shop
>Gets turned down
Suspension of disbelief broken.

You know what Gwen's like. He knows her by name, so he does too.

Would YOU hire someone like Gwen and expect any semblance of reliability?

a comic shop can't afford to hire a college dropout in current year -2

Ha ha! Time for more depression!

Oh boy
Wait 'til you get to THAT page

>college dropout
I have some bad news, user.

>intentionally blocking isekai flags
Teddy is the worst brother.

did she not even go to college. what a loser

She is told to get her G.E.D. so she didn't even finish fucking High School.

I take back what I said about her being my waifu. I can handle a smelly dirty neet who doesn't have friends, but not one who never finished hs. I have standards

>Marvel comic
>used "privileged" correctly
Wow.

Then they could just read it through the archive. I mean, go right ahead, it's a good issue, but your time would generally be better spent storytiming something that hasn't been done yet.

Secret Wars #3 only just came out, meaning the reveal of Thor's true identity had happened only like a month prior.

>she's coming to the 616

Please Marvel go fuck yourselves.

It's an excuse for another Gwenpool thread, I'll take it.

Maybe this is what I want to storytime.

I'd rather have this than another Sup Forums or Twitter screenshot thread in its place.

Fair enough. I'm not going to say no to more Gwenpool threads.

no they didn't you goddamned tumblrina SJW, its more goddamn diversity pandering. Fuck this earth and all the faggots that infect it.

Well, there you have it. That's our story. Gwen's gone.

Good night.

Wait for it...

Meh, may as well post the letters page for completion.

'Twas a wild ride. Until next time Gwen.

Please never come back.

It was all (not) a dream.
Fuck. Well as far as "shut it down now, no I won't tell you why editorial doesn't have to give reasons," this was okay. I've seen worse endings from people who aren't getting fired.

????????

That's cute.

I don't have enough smug anime girls for this.

Not until I get a Gwenpool Revoltech.

nice 2nd best american dad episode reference

Universes are merging. We get the new aligned universe with Gwenpool. She gets a second chance. To kill.

>Power Pack shirt
Nigga that's kawaii

No one wants this. The comic can't even sell 20K. If they renumber and relaunch, anyone who buys it should be shot.

I wish I could buy that shirt. It's obvious enough that people who know Power Pack would recognize it but subtle enough that it could just pass as a regular shirt design without raising any eyebrows.

I think Gwen is cute. I purchase this book because she's cute. If Marvel made more books about cute girls being cute they'd get more of my money

>CUNY?

N-NANI?!

this hits too close to home

Were the last 2 issues filler like everyone said? I didnt read them, can I just read this issue and understand it or not?

>Gwen's actually from the Fringe universe

Wait, did they just incorporate the Letters page into the story itself? The page right after this makes it seem like she was pulled back into the comic.

I'm not sure if this is just an out by the writers in case the series ever gets brought back, but I appreciate the fake-out.

They were just closure for Cecil with terrible guest art. If you don't care about him you can skip them.

>Gwenpoole never showed her feet

;~;

So she ended up killing her brother coming to the comic world that's why she doesn't want to come back and she is a lazy good for nothing person.

its got 4 more issues bro

Hey, my sister dropped out of high school.

Now she works for a production company that does concert effects for Roger Waters.

And I have a half-time internship that pays peanuts.

you can see part of them

This is me.

I know I'm shallow and I don't care. I want waifus.

>in case the series ever gets brought back
The book is confirmed to last until at least issue #21, so worst case we've got 4 issues left.

how many times has gwen gone back. I'm guessing this is the 2nd time? her first time was with her parents off panel and then she got to 616 again through hypercrisis threads on a siberian crocheting forum

>Car Crimes VII
Oh, come now, try harder than that.

Runaways was under 20 for most of its run.

I agree

Ask her to teach you how to suck dicks. While you were studying she was mastering life skills.

So what's happening? Is that some thing from marvel comics that I'm not aware about? I'm not actually reading comics, so I have no clue.

She'd probably do absolutely nothing but argue with customers and hold up lines.

Gwen Poole is a girl supposedly from our universe who ended up in the Marvel universe. She had some adventure, and now she's back home.

Or is she!?

>LCS fattie is too smart to hire an autist no matter how cute she is
Unrealistic.

Gwen Poole is not back in the real world and may never be again. Just you wait. When next issue comes, she is going to realize that she is still in a comic, and her mind will SNAP and SHATTER, she will go mad from the revelation! She may even kill her brother, or attempt to. From that point on, full on insanity and 4th wall awareness taken up to 11.

Ready for Venomverse?

>One of these places will hire you
lolno

>reminds me of me years ago before I found a job
>also reminds me of my younger brother, currently in rehab

I didn't ask for these feels.

I love Gurihiru's art.

Meme reaction image right here.

Don't disappoint me, Anons.

Oh lawdy if this becomes an arc about Gwen trying desperately to get OUT of the comicbook verse.

I don't know if the art carries it, but I like how her dad softens (calls her "honey") after she starts emo-ing out.

>Thanks, Dad,
>Thanks, Mom,
>you know you're a disappointment and a burden so you try to be extra gracious to your parents who still support you
>it doesn't do nearly enough

What the heck did her brother do to bring her back AND reverse time and erase her memory?

>The final issue of Gwenpool
>But we'll keep pushing Carol on you 'cause we desperately need our own Wonder Woman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GODDAMMIT MARVEL CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?

At this point, probably bribe whoever's got the Infinity Gauntlet.