/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Windu Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out this Week:
Doctor Aphra #7 - The Screaming Citadel - Part 3 (Wed 31st)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PrequelMemes/comments/6ehvjg/most_of_the_sub_right_now/
reddit.com/r/PrequelMemes/comments/6efae4/coming_to_rprequelmemes_in_search_of_oc/
reddit.com/r/PrequelMemes/comments/6efvuc/when_i_see_a_lone_red_arm_meme_in_prequelmemes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is she, /swco/?

Star Wars is for 12 year olds.
It's canon

No! Star Wars is a mature franchise for mature viewers such as myself!

The relationship between Padme and Anakin is totally normal and is how every adult should try to achieve

What kind of alien is Windu, again, Sup Forums?

I'll tell you what she isn't
an expert on Yoda's biology

He's a Negronian

Non-human but near-human

He's one of them damn lazy Kornos, probably can't get a job because everyone knows Kornos can't read!

Yes in addition to deciding that Mace is an Africaman from the Africa Planet, Stover also gave his people their own racial slur

It sure is

Korna please

Post slimy lekku

Totally ignoring whatever you were replying to, I'm totally sure that that scene was part of the reshoots

I bet that the original script had Cassian saying that he "had to do things [he] regretted".
A producer said "what things" so we had to have a scene where he did something bad on screen

Newest waifu.

In canon he is just Human.

Thank God for the Purge then

>human dickgirl sperm taste like vanilla
>Yellow dickgirl sperm taste a little spicy

I can get behind dickgirls having different flavored sperm based on color/race

How did Natale Portman get away with being the worst actor in the prequels besides a little boy and still went on to have a decent career afterwards?

Ashla is cute. CUTE

The Jedi Purge or the EU purge?

Christensen was the worst actor in the prequels

But Portman was not far behind.
She got away with it because she was pretty and producers would hire her
That way she could prove that she can be more than Padme "I fall in love with creepy guys" Amidala

I wonder what blue tastes like

What are you guys think about the surge of Prequel Memes as of late?

Honesty, I think they've done a lot to make it, well- the prequels- an accepted part of Star Wars again. Yes yes, I know about the clone wars tv show, etc. but I also remember the MASSIVE fear posting that TFA would be like the prequels. From just talking to people I knew even- it was everywhere. And since evidently we don't think of TFA as a Prequel styled movie- we made fun of the old.
At first in anger, and now in jest.

It's given us Auralnauts and shit like that.

Maybe fruity? or maybe some kind of cool/refreshing flavor?

>not 66 Pranks

I think it's great

ahoska is gonna come back in season 4 r-right?
with lux bonteri

I love it. People are accepting the prequels more and more. On reddit I see lots of phrases and stuff from the prequels being quoted all over just like OT phrases. It's refreshing as fuck.

I've read the comments on /r/prequelmemes and most of them actually hate the prequels, and are making fun of how dumb they think they are.

Not sure ironic love of the prequels really counts

Most of them are stupid, forced shit, Trill Besh Herf
But there is some really nice stuff appearing every now and then

Prequel Memes aren't what prequel fags think they are

Prequel Memes are memes made by normies who watched the movies when they were kids and developed fond memories of them

And now as 20 something adults, they're ridiculing their childhood.

It's a combination of recognising how they enjoyed it as kid and cringing about it.

It's the same as a 20 something ironically saying that "Wrestling was real man" while they're winking

It's not about accepting.

It's about being a joke
It's the opposite of accepting it as being legitimate.
It's like how Donald Trump's twitter sayings are memes on liberal subreddits

I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen a video of Order 66, but Palpatine has the Disney logo pasted over his face, the Jedi are all popular Legends characters like Revan and Kyle Katarn, and the Clones are all TFA and Rebels characters.

Of course, Yoda would be Thrawn.

>he thinks reddit prequel memes are about prequel love

Milk probably

>It's not about accepting.
It is

>It's about being a joke
Nope

B-Wing is best starfighter

No, Portman was the worst.

I think you just found a bad thread dude

reddit.com/r/PrequelMemes/comments/6ehvjg/most_of_the_sub_right_now/

reddit.com/r/PrequelMemes/comments/6efae4/coming_to_rprequelmemes_in_search_of_oc/

reddit.com/r/PrequelMemes/comments/6efvuc/when_i_see_a_lone_red_arm_meme_in_prequelmemes/

all of these have pretty positive comments

Taste like calcium but gives you protein.

I'd suck it

>implying it's not the Y-Wing

He's a MOTHA-FUCKA.

Why was Mace such a dick? Fucker did not feel like a Jedi at all

He's a LEAD FARMER MOTHERFUCKER!!!

He's the only black Jedi in the galaxy.

The prototype was pretty dope but they fucked up the mass production version

A B'dass Mof'cker from far out on the edge of Mandalorian space.

I'm more partial to Anthologies Memes

Krennic memes are the best

this looks really freaking cool

...does Rogue One have Prequel meme status?
The hell is going on with that?
I mean...it's not a sequel.

This is what Krennic sees in his nightmares before Scarif.

From what I understand, Reddit has separate subs for Sequel memes, Prequel memes, OT memes and Anthology memes, but Rogue One memes have been known to appear on Prequel memes as well/instead.

More like Mace Window....amirite

Holy fucking shit thank you for this

>YES, the deserve to die! AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!

Are we blind? Deploy the garrison.

"The fuck happened there"
"I'm blind nigga what do you think"

This thread is a shithole.

Of course it is
It's a thread for the people who think the EU was worth saving

Careful man. You don't want me to have to get in your shitbox, do you?

I'm watching the end of RotJ now

The difference I'm seeing between it and the Prequels is that the final RotJ fight between Vader and Luke focused on Luke's reaction to things.
It was about Luke and it didn't hide that fact.

The prequels cared more about the big set piece battle than how any one character felt.
I think that's what turned a lot of people off

>It's a thread for the people who think the EU was worth saving
Is this your first time here? Most people here agree that the EU purge was great thin

Nigger I've been here forever
"Most" (You)s agree with shitposts about the EU, but the underlying consensus is that the EU is better than what we have now

>but the underlying consensus is that the EU is better than what we have now
No it's not, what drugs are you on?

Did Rey access the Dark Side when she was about to lose the fight against Kylo Ren?
No memes, please.
It does seem like she pulled a Luke in RotJ there

Wait a thread or two and then ask baldly whether you'd prefer more EU or more ST
You'll see what I mean

ST?
Star Trek?

In any case the EU was on the chopping block since The Clone Wars show. Honestly, when even Lucasfilms feels that the EU needed a reboot- I'd have to agree.

she has a REALLY nice ass

Sequel Trilogy

>but the underlying consensus is that the EU is better than what we have now

2/10. You got me to post.

QUALITY

Sequel Trilogy.

You're right, of course, that even LucasFilm wanted a "reboot", but that doesn't stop the fanatics
There are some people here who are INSANE over Mara Jade
God forbid you call her a Mary Sue

Yes. The novelization mentions that she contemplated killing him but decided not to.

Sometimes rabid EUfags show up to talk about how "amazing" the EU is compared to canon.

But /swco/ isn't a single person, there are plenty here who enjoy canon just as much, if not more, than Legends.

I hope you're right
This would make her a lot less Mary Sue than the story already makes her

/swco/, on balance, prefers nu-canon to the EU. Maybe the EU is better than ST but generally nu-canon has a lot less stupid shit than EU since all SW stuff is more thoroughly examined

Krennic, stop shitposting and get back to crying over Galen

>a super secret red headed assassain that we've never heard of before who worked directly under Palpatine so much that even VADER couldn't tell her what to do HATES Luke and wants to kill him. But then they meet and have BABIES.

Can't imagine why they'd say she's a Mary Sue.
But really a lot of it was just getting silly. I mean Han Solo meeting zombies? Everything Starkiller related. It's was getting to be a lot. I'll be honest though, I really do want to know how the Starkiller thing was supposed to end.

>There are some people here who are INSANE over Mara Jade
Okay what the fuck are you on about? I'm in every thread all day erry day, and I don't remember even the diehard EUfag shitposters defending Mara

>I really do want to know how the Starkiller thing was supposed to end.
He dies and says "Fuck the Emperor... Argh I'm dead"

I've never seen anyone here talk about Mara Jade, what the fuck are you talking about?

/SWG/ is that way, dumbass

You think so, but wait a little while and then try to trigger Mara Jade fags.
They come out o the fucking woodwork.
They're just waiting for someone to call her a shitty Mary Sue candidate

>we'll never get to see the DARKEST TIMELINE with Sith apprentice Luke and dead Han Solo, Chewbacca and Leia

How does the dark side end...END?

Mara Jade is a shitty mary sue

NO! She was in a book I read as a kid and therefore I must defend her due to nostalgic reasons.
She's pure and perfect

Saying she's a Mary Sue means you're directly attacking my childhood and that makes me angry