FUCK MEN LMAO

FUCK MEN LMAO

>le jew trying to pass as human but fail miserably face

MANSPLAINING LMAO

I love how Seth looks like an aging boy. Keep hiding that hairline with your (((curly))) hair buddy.

what happened to all the cool comedians of old, why don't we have people of quality like Milton Berle or George Burns.

If there was ever a year for Gervais to host, this was it. Fuck Seth "Boy of Soy" Meyers.

Comedy died in the early 00s

BUY MY PILLOW

>Gervais hosting
>Surprisingly invites Karl to the stage
>Asks him for his review of 2017

Do you think he knows that the only reason he has a show is because of how badly NBC handled the Tonight Show transition?

>Alright
>2017 was a good year for film init
>Get Out was alright
>Turns out it was directed by a lil monkey fella

based

Ok seriously
Have you ever genuinely laughed at something Seth (((Meyers))) said? Like, I don’t understand why this guy is still around.

i laughed when he made fun of trump!!!! :^)

When I was younger I loved Weekend Update
Not the standalone show, I thought he was a decent and likeable straight man
This is like watching Will Ferrell suck dick outside a Furr’s for coke money levels of childhood goodwill raping

No. He got very lucky to be on SNL, get into the writers room and earn Lorne's trust
He's honestly a huge reason for SNL's decline in quality
When he gets The Tonight Show in a decade or two, you can bet not a single person will want to watch it

>orange face

Trump curse strikes again

excellent post

This guy is so fucking lame and boring, zero charisma it's like a robot taught to do sjw jokes

i hate them so much bros

he really is a puppet

Sooo....

i can look up a slew of old comedians and 50% of the time i'll find a joke or something they did that's genuinely funny, i would be hardpressed to find 10% of these modern comedians

>what happened to all the cool comedians of old, why don't we have people of quality like Milton Berle or George Burns
globalist jew agenda happened

PLEASENOWHITEMALESPLEASENOWHITEMALESPLEASENOWHITEMALESPLEASENOWHITEMALESPLEASENOWHITEMALESPLEASENOWHITEMALES

TWO

MONKEY NEWS

what the fuck.

but most of the old comedians were jews too

Why is this allowed?

When did you realise Hitler was the good guy?

Fucking hell impossible not to read in Gervais' voice. 10/10

Golden Globe has always been in a shit show.

when i was a kid i already did not understand what a "jew" was and why it was supposed to be so special and amazing and sad that germans hated them
my parents had told me i was mostly german so i couldn't grasp why i would be mad at my own people

Who is this dude/What happened? Gib context pls.

Don't you mean Karl's, you nonce?

I-I-I t-talk about t-t-trump to...

maybe he meant ricky's impersonation of karl

In high school when i asked why it was ok to say "black power" but not "white power"

You couldn't have chosen a more unfunny hack then Seth Meyers to host the 75th annual GG. This was genuinely one of the worst awards shows and not even so bad it was good like VGX.

You couldn't have chosen a safer, more impotent host either, absolute soy

Literally everybody on this board wants to haha

ITT: Triggerd Drumpfys

#metoo

Like every other Sup Forumsster I realised it some years ago when I turned 12 and a nigger stole my qt3.14 mulatto crush

Sup Forums BTFO

>they think that babies are born from the urethra
Jesus fucking Christ. The anus would be a much better analogy if that's what they were going for.

The distinction between the tonight show and his current show arent really important though.

Thinking that its important is as weird as wanting milton berle back.