Tfw everyone insults you to your face but you have to accept it because you're not a real person to them

>tfw everyone insults you to your face but you have to accept it because you're not a real person to them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOs00sqQmZI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qfw28lqZxYc
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/950245460291346432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw

He looks happy with all the attention though

Whatever makes you feel better, franco

How does he not age?

>he was telling the truth about his age
>everyone thought he was lying

sums up jews and goyim in the big picture

I accept you as a real person, Tommy

You know he's retarded, right?

Hey bullying is bad, except when they're retarded *hits blunt* huhuhuhuhuhuh

Well not my point. OP is acting as if Tommy knows he's being shit on, and just has to take it on the chin. But in reality he doesn't have the cognitive function to realize that he's a laughing stock.

Staying active?

He did some awful things, especially to Greg, but I feel for Tommy. He has some obvious mental issues. I just hope nothing has been as bad as pre-Room Tommy

What's that based on?

You don't have to accept it
Fight back, pussy

t. keyboard warrior

But he wants to be accepted in their club. How can he fight them at the same time?

I think you mean assburgers

There's no evidence that Tommy isn't an alien secretly performing for his people

projection

I was waiting for him to just bite a piece of Franco's head off.

He wouldn't even be there without Franco? Tommy owes him everything

He may be a "laughing stock" but does that even matter. His fans genuinely admire him because he stays in good spirits and puts on a show.

Has Tommy had botox? Why is Greg full on BOGGED now?

This. Poor Eastern Europeans looked like utter shit during the Cold War. I've seen plenty of pictures in my mom's photo album of 18 years old girls looking like 35.

I haven't read the book, was he really that big of an asshole? did he really screw over Greg that hard?

I haven't seen the movie, but the worst thing I remember from the book is him convincing Greg to move into his spare apartment, and then pretending to kick him out later.

He never meant to actually do it, he just wanted Greg to grovel. The book manages to explain the situation in a way that makes Tommy seem sympathetic.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Tommy Wiseau being on stage at the fucking Golden Globes. This timeline just keeps getting more bizarre.

Are we essentially witnessing The Room 2 happening before our very eyes, in real life?

This

Tommy is not a bad person at all, especially given the information from people who worked under him at his clothing store.

The Bryan Craston bit does not appear in the book

Even more so than in the movie.
Tommy claims that most of it is made up though.

how long until he realizes they can't laugh at him anymore if he transitions into a woman

He's Sup Forums and the jews BTFO you guys agsin

Wait until Tommy Wiseau gets up on stage at the Academy Awards

Honestly, fuck James Franco. I cringe at the way he treats Tommy

Even cringier

Wiseau would be in some rat infested shithole right now begging people to watch his movie if Franco didn't pursue this project.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOs00sqQmZI

youtube.com/watch?v=Qfw28lqZxYc

>Wiseau would be in some rat infested shithole right now begging people to watch his movie if Franco didn't pursue this project.
How fucking dumb are you? The Room is one of the biggest cult films that has been screening all over the world way before Greg wrote his book and Franco read it and got idea for movie.

Tommy should have punched James in his throat right then and there on stage infront of everybody when he was shoved aside while trying to say something into the mic

I don't. They might be laughing at Tommy Wiseau but in a sense the guy is just a parody of Hollywood. Like a Borat. It really shows how shallow and vain these cunts are, kicking down at someone who accidentely revealed the whole absurdity of the industry without them realizing. Like that whole serious "artiste" thing and them sucking eachother off about arbitary nonsense that's suupposed to be reeeally important. It isn't, and I respect Wiseau more than any of these freaks, because at least the guy has something like a heart. Yeah he might be weird, but does he jerk into flower pots, suck cock for roles, or attend spirit cooking events? Probably not. Greg for that matter only looked like he did because he realized the hellish underbelly of the movie business, how it tries to take your soul away and turn you into another soldier of satan, clapping away at the pony show in hopes of one day getting fucked in the ass for their 15 minutes of fame. The truth is The Room is more entertaining, more original than 99.9% of the hot garbage that's being released as well. It might not be perfect, but it has a soul. They hate that because they sold it.

i kind of feel bad now, could've at least handed him the mic after Franco was done.

>put your heart and soul and money into deeply personal movie
>james fycking franco gets an award for making a movie about you making the movie
>wont even let you say hello at the awards

You don't get it. It's James Franco, he's a serious artist and he alone earned that award. It's his. Why should he share the fruits of his performance Tommy?

james franco is a god awful director all he made before the disaster artist is utter shite. getting that award was more about tommy's hype and cult following and brand and not franco the hack's nonexistent talent.

Fuck off kike. Taking advantage of Tommy like that

Cmon. You all know Tommy would've make a fool of himself. Worst, he would've probably started babbling about some nonsense and they would have had to actually cut off his Mike and drag him off stage.
I know people like that, they just don't grasp everyone thinks they are retarded.
Franco did nothing wrong.

>friend really wants to see this movie
>havent heard much about it or cared
>he says its gonna be a sick comedy, smokes me up before we go into theatre
>sober up 15 minutes in because it's not funny at all

this movie got real way too fast, i didn't understand how people were laughing in the theatre, tommy clearly has a severe disability and the entire movie consists of people abusing him emotionally and financially and him mentally degrading up towards the end, even now people are fuckin making fun of him, how was this a comedy? not once did i laugh at all when the underlying theme of the movie is so grim

Tommy is essentially doing the alien version of Borat to this planet.

You don't get it. Tommy should be grateful that Franco made him famous. Franco is an amazing artist who has more talent than than ten Wiseaus. Tommy should know his place.

>relating to Tommy Wiseau

it may be time for the old helium mask, user.

L M A O

DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

If you are not James Franco himself you've got a fucking problem
Franco was kind o funny, kind of funny like 10-15 years ago, but he is IN NO WAY talented and his movie is fucking shit, in the movie he LAUGHS at Tommy, it's a comedy, but since the original story it's so strong it leaks drama, but that drama wasn't intended by Franco
He did the reversed "I plan it this way" that Tommy did with The Room

made a fool of himself before who? the homo pedo rapist audience of the golden globes infront of him? before the obese demented tv audience? No, he was the only real person in that room in that moment. He was the room. room.

Sorry, your mouth is so stuffed with Chad cock I can barely understand you.

>I was bit when i was 16. In those times, life was hard as a 16 year old boy.

WOW you destroyed me!
No wonder you think Tommy is laughing stock and James Franco a genius

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/950245460291346432

Tommy almost did it.

>he doesn't know this polish faggot pretending to be murican is sitting on millions of dollars
ok if sucking of franco makes you feel better about yourself whatever man. you do you, faggot.

>James Franco
>Director
>Good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>James Franco made The Room famous
>As if The Room wasn't already a global phenomenon prior to the TDA adaptation
does chocking on Franco cock make you THAT delusional?

Tommy only doesn't do it because he has a mentality of a child. Retarded person is your hero

Aw go Fuck yourself mr rogan

This, people who just licked some psychology at Uni would know that him being "wierd" is basically a slight retardation I mean he literally spend 6 million dollars to become famous as his favourite actor from his childhood. And the dialogues he wrote sound like something a 12 year old would write.

well said

>you have to relate to something feel empathy for it

are you a niggerbaby in africa or a starving dog, retard?

Did it happen though?

Franco made it more accessable for normies and mainstream media. And he respected him in this movie as well as shared his profits with him. What else would you expect from him? Let him himself direct his own documentary? Do you know how would that turn out?

What has he done to Greg?
I was upset Franco didn't get him up on stage along with Tommy

He had to make 6 million in the first place. How many retards have 6 million to spend?

retards whose parents are clearly from old french money and gave him some sort of monthly stipend of their inheritance after they died to keep him healthy and happy

im not being a fucking retard here and claiming franco didnt push The Room out there to the normies. But ignoring the fact that The Room was already popular WORLDWIDE before TDA is just the epythany of delusion

or just a struggle grind nigga that made millions of selling pants

>Let him himself direct his own documentary? Do you know how would that turn out?

Oh god please, it would be fucking amazing.

Even Hollywood child stars do that shit so you're point is fucking stupid.

nice bait m8

>Americans dont realize the Franco/Tommy interactions are just bantz

>most of Sup Forums's posters have autism
this is a quite shocking revelation desu

He got Gary Busey levels of brain damage in a car accident before he met Greg

Source?

thats exactly what theyre being 'dynamic' as but its just a cash in and they hope theyre playing it off

The news and journalists don't seem to be treating it as "just bantz."

He mentions the accident in the book, and there's video of him somewhere from before it happened where he's less batshit

I think he also said that many of the things of the book are not true.

Of course he'd say that, the book doesn't make him look like a very good person.

He signed off on the book. He was too retarded to realize that he's a shitty person until people told him that the book shows that to the world.

The Room is ten times as well known as Franco's movie, what the fuck. If anything Franco is piggy backing off of Tommy rather than the other way around.

This bait is of finest quality.

I hate Franco's mug so much.

I went to a room screening recently there are so many obnoxious cunts at the screening I wanted to kill so many people people are just mean not even clever or funny just fucking mean. It really sucks if you have never seen the room because assholes are talking over it the whole time they might quiet down for pivotal scenes but that's about it

And it's not like he's known for talking total bullshit almost all of the time or anything

>never seen The Room
>goes to a screening, which are famous for audience participation
You're the retard here, user

Why are these two even famous?

They are the worst kind of people. Entitled, narcissistic, creul, petty. Theyre literal subhumans.

Movies with audience participation should just be kids movies like Dora where you help her find her backpack or some shit. Adults should just shut the fuck up instead of trying to be funny and quipping at the screen.

No I have seen the movie many times before but I was with some people who had not

I bet you know what that's like, Op

he also said that he would write his own version of the events and that he would name his book "The Disaster Artist" as well

also there were two bad car accidents