Now that Blood Bowl is out, are there any other comics based on video games that are worth reading?

Now that Blood Bowl is out, are there any other comics based on video games that are worth reading?

>Now that Blood Bowl is out
W-what?

I heard some of the COD ones were alright.

>based on video games
>Blood Bowl

OP, March yourself over to /TG/ and get educated

The Larry Hama one wasn't bad.

the RIP AND TEAR Doom comic is "so bad that it's good"

Source

This

Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.

So video game comics just suck then?

Was this game-exclusive or was it actually printed?

I think it came with certain versions of the game, but I couldn't be 100% certain of that.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto

How was the Mortal Kombat X digital comic?

I actually LOVED the Street Fighter Wrestling Special. One of my favorite single issues of the year so far.

I had no idea this was ever a thing.

I always wanted to play that game but I was a poorfag. I'm considering picking it up for the PS3 but I'd need to buy a PS Move or whatever that controller was called.

SEGA should just make a 'House of the Dead Collection' on the Switch that collects every mainline HotD game. I'd play the fuck out of that.

I got this for FCBD and it was pretty awesome, not gonna lie. Art was fantastic too.

The Street Fighter comic in general has been pretty awesome from what I've read.

ghosts is pretty bad

BO3's comic is ok and provides context & background information on the REAL player character of the game

zombies should've been about the original cast instead of the L4D knockoffs from BO2 zombies

The whole series of games is fucking incredible.

I'm kinda lukewarm on the Udon comics in general, but the new crossover with Darkstalkers is kinda cool.