*eats crumbs off your bed and body while your sleep*

*eats crumbs off your bed and body while your sleep*

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/cincinnati-ohio-woman-burns-down-home-trying-to-kill-bedbugs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what are you implying?

What crumbs? You eat on your bed?? Fucking Americans. Do you eat on the toilet too?

Being eaten by a giant one of these would really really suck

I recently moved into an area full of these fuckers. I had to transform the house into a biochemical hazard to kick them out

Getting rid of these suckers is one of the toughest things to do. Second only behind bedbugs.

those sound horrible. Can't you just change bed and bedsheets?

nigga i left plenty of food on the kitchen counter why bothering me

thank you mister roach
cleaning my messes up for free
just like someone i know on Sup Forums

Not if you've got a nasty infection. Those critters can hide almost anywhere in your room even in electrical outlets. Never let it get to that level.

>cockroaches and bedbugs and other pests are all over the US

what a third world shithole

these fuckers come out of our drain in the summer, have to spray everywhere and cant leave food out whatsoever

>Eat your food
>Shit everywhere while spreading their bacteria
T-thanks

>when you get bedbugs

Just burn your house bro

cbsnews.com/news/cincinnati-ohio-woman-burns-down-home-trying-to-kill-bedbugs/

>Sup Forums is full of disgusting freaks that literally live with roachs and probably rats and old foods and cumrags and god knows what else

what a surprise

Why user

and i used to get pissed when i would get fruit flies for one day a year when i left some bananas out. guess i should be glad to live in the pacific nw. ive never heard of bedbugs of cockroachs here

reminder that they're not biting you, the males are attemping to mate with your flesh and their semen is what causes the itching

Never had to roaches, but I had bed bugs for around 4 months.

I’d rather have roaches

My mother raised me to be OCD clean. Shower everyday. Clean my ears, etc.

>try everything
>so tired
>i just need a little sleep
>but they're waiting, they'll get me
>lay down
>I CAN FEEL THEM
>slowly going more & more insane
>THEY'RE IN THE WOOD
>THEY AREN'T REAL
>SO TIRED
>just rest a tiny bit

reeee fucking carpet beetles

yeah, they like meat

>tfw I feel a phantom roach on the back of my neck

its okay man
its okay
thats just my cock

Blood is their only source of food, they’re still biting you

They wear shoes in the house, so I wouldn't put it past them.

how am i supposed to avoid all the scorpions on my floors?

Fipronil, you dumb niggers. This shit is so good that it kills my neighbor's bugs too. Just be prepared to encounter 'weird' acting roaches because it fucks with their nervous system so the poisoned ones do stuff like coming out in daylight and stumble right up to you, even if you're stomping your feet

>muhamads streets are so covered in feces that the thought of other people wearing shoes in their home disturbs them
sorry euro friend, but we have people who clean and disinfect our walkways daily. maybe once you move past being a third wordler you can experience these things too. we also have this thing called triple quilted toilet paper, you might have that at your fanciest hotel, i recommend you give it a try

They take up residence in any little crack they can find. You can pick them up in hotels or even get in your baggage at airports. They can survive for almost a year without feeding and poisons dont really work since they are so hard to reach. You basically got to shell out cash to get your house steam treated multiple times or yer fucked m8.

On the plus side their really more irritating than they are a legitimate health risk.

Wrap your luggage bags in plastic, seal it and leave it under the sun for a week everytime you return from travel.

*runs sanic fast across the wall as you watch kino*

>Shower everyday. Clean my ears, etc

This is literally what normal people should do; there's nothing OCD about it.

These guys are your friends, they eat silverfish

Bedbugs still happen here m8, just have to have some dipshit tourist/family member bring them in. I thought the same way until i woke up one day with bites on my legs, somehow a family member had brought them from a hotel back east.

Its the winter shitskin, theres no roaches

Roaches getn L I T T Y

I'm glad it's winter I haven't seen one in a while I think we killed all the big ones because now we can only find little red ones. Even killed a big ass roach when it was crawling on my Barry Lyndon poster fucking hate living in the south

>tfw you're a male bedbug that has just gotten a good blood meal off some human then a chad bedbug mounts you because you're so swole from your meal, sticks his hypodermic penis in your abdomen, and injects his sperm

>i have silverfish so i need these other bugs to combat the bugs i have

is this the one that spreads the poison via their cannibalistic habits?

but silverfish are bros

>roach FLIES TOWARDS YOUR FACE

Literally WHY. Its not even a survival instinct. Who flies into a bigger creatures face. Jesus Christ

>I don't understand bug politics.

fucking retard.

Who the fuck can just bag all their shit for a week, do you keep an entire ward robe just for travel?

Shock and awe breh. They scare you giving them time to run away.

silverfish crawl up the sink, you can't stop them keeping the house clean. They're not much of an issue anyway

>don't kill him bro he eats flies
Why can't these people use fly spray?

>do you keep an entire ward robe just for travel?
Err that's the whole point? You don't bring everything you have for travel so you can bag everything for a week once you come back to prevent bedbugs.

>posting scary spiders

>They're not much of an issue anyway
t. silverfish

>smears pollution and foreign bodies all around their homes
>wonder why they constantly get rats, cockroaches and other parasites eating them alive at night

Maybe if you understood basic hygiene principles, your country wouldn't be such a bug-infested shithole. Do you even wash your hands before you eat or after you use the toilet?

yeah. It also ends up in their poo as well. Roaches are coprophagus, they eat each other's poo. Roach eats bait, goes back to colony, takes a poisonous poo, other roaches eat said poo. You can see that it very quickly wipes out huge numbers of them. That's why it doesn't kill instantly. It keeps them alive just long enough for them to back to their colonies and poison the others.

because they live in detached houses with yards that breed pests. When you live in an apartment in a city there's very little nature around for those shits to breed and also you live a few stories high.

*lands on your keyboard*

>Shower everyday.
I don't think I could do that. My skin would be raw.

>Mfw reading about your forests and even your fucking grass
Ticks, ticks and chiggers every where. You can get ticks out here but it's fairly rare and chiggers are pretty much a non problem.

>not having an anteater pet

>When you live in an apartment in a city there's very little nature around for those shits to breed and also you live a few stories high.
Literally what? High rises are the best breeding grounds for roaches.

Spiderbro is more scared of you than you are of him.

>end up having to get an ant eater eater because now you have an ant eater infestation

literally what? I live in a high rise I've never had roaches nor any other bugs.

fuck outta here with that lovecraftian bullshit.

>sleeping with roaches
yep you're a dirty american mutt

roaches are citybugs too. They just need humans around, and in cities they can also survive the winter

>He thinks apartments are pest free
>Yards breed pests
Lmao how naive are you? Roach, bedbugs and rats basically thrive in these places, thats why the east is such a fucking shit hole with everyone crammed together.

Rural living you gotta deal with mice/rats, yeah, bit they are pretty easy to deter if you aren't a fucking moron.

YEET.

There are tons of stories of high rises with roach infestations. All it takes is for one unit to get infested then it's heaven for them. They can hide in your homes, the corridors, lifts, etc. You can't even chemical bomb them as they just leave your unit and return once it's safe.

s-sure

>tfw live on the 15th floor and never get bugs even if I leave food out because they can't get this high up

neither did I until I moved to an area that's full of them. Euro roaches are much smaller than mutt roaches though

>crawls out of your toilet

Living in the north it's a non issue but down here it's terrible I don't know why our house is pretty clean

keep crawling up baby, don't stop

Leave roaches to me
seriously no memeing this stuff annihilates roaches for like a year. Just spray it around the baseboards and stuff.

t. bengal company shill

Also probably kills the good bugs like spiders and bees.

>the good bugs

t. spider or bee

Everyone always says that a chick took these pics, but no one posts proof.

at least they just stand there like retards when you kill them

fuck spiders
I love my gecko friends

based geckoposter

I wouldn't mind them if they didn't go CHKCHKCHKCHK when I'm fucking sleeping. And their huge ass droppings too.

yeah but dey stinky

I dont allow t*rks in my home

It's definitely a woman's room

Lizards are bros

*steals your doritos*

>snake
>crawls

Name 1 (one) good thing about these psycho fucks. What would change if we killed off the ones that sting humans?

they're just accepting their fate

Don't they help with pollination?

How do you figure? Is it the books? Only roasties love reading that much

>never get bug problems
>one day in summer left window open for a week
>ants crawling on it
>dont have any bug spray
>fuck it, spray them with windex
>they all die

i thought it was cool. im pretty sure ants breathe through their skin so you can spray any chemical thing to kill them? fuck if I know, but windex worked. made cleaning up all the dead ants easy too

maybe he thinks the cough drops are boxes of tampons

I do it for free as part of my crusade against roaches.
You don't want bees in your house. This stuff is for indoor use. Spiders might be affected, I'm not sure. After spraying it I started seeing roaches doing some weird shit like not running away from the light like they normally would. and flopping on their backs. Didn't see anything like that from spiders.