HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*BREATH*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*BREATH*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST

FUCK

The beast is weakened. It will lash out.

>still obsessing over starshit

fuck off

No he’s right

GET

LITTY

TLJ
Domestic $572 mil
Worldwide $1.2 bil
Opening $220 mil

Jumanji
D: $249 mil
W: $519 mil
O: $36 mil

What’s the argument?
Box office mojo is source

jumanji will turn bigger net profit, since it has much lower budget.

>They will race behind you.
>They will stumble, they will fall.
>But in time, they will join you in the PISS.
>In time, you will help them get #LITTY.

it literally wont, disney pulls is all kinds of profit from toys and other product licencing

Litty memes are back on the menu lads

I wasn't even aware pitch perfect 3 was released, jeez.

This one's for the fans

>le -56% face

>toys

Yeah, about that...

TLJ will make about 60% of what TFA did. It's not unreasonable to question whether Ep IX will manage top $700 m worldwide. And after that the franchise can finally be put to rest.

The Han Solo film will be a great indication of how much "Star Wars Fatigue" is setting in. I predict that it will be the first of Disney's Star Wars films that fails to make at least $1 billion at the box office.

They paid 4 billion for the license to sell them and still need to make a profit back from that. Toys also don't grow on tree's, all those Finn and Rose toys no one buys are a loss.

Wtf did they expect. Fucking cretins think they have infinite brainwashing powers to convince kids to beg evermore toys from their parents.

It wouldn't be a problem if they were good movies.
All they had to do was adapt the Old Republic comic series. Or shit, Thrawn. But no, they put out garbage after garbage. After a while, no one sees the movies.
Like, I see zero excitement for episode 9. TLJ had so much buzz and they killed it.

I'll never understand how Lucas managed to drop the ball on the Star Wars video games. They had all these awesome games like X-Wing/Tie Fighter, Rogue Squadron, Jedi Knight, Rebellion, Empire at War, Battlefront and KotoR. Then, suddenly, somebody decides no more OT games will be made. Almost all prequel games were dog shit when they came out and none of them aged well in addition to that.

Kill yourself

no u

What the fuck are you talking about? Battlefront 2 was godly, the GameCube/Xbox Clone Wars game was solid, Republic Commando is one of the best Star Wars games ever made.

Oh, and the Episode I game was bizarre but interesting and somewhat enjoyable. The official RotS game was pretty good and had a neat as fuck multiplayer mode. The Pod Racer game was decent for what it was.

So what "dog shit" prequel games are you babbling about, retard?

Bump

Jumanji released way below The Last Jedi, but it was getting closer and closer every day and now it's making a lot more money daily

Star Wars is making less and less money every day.

Jumanji - good word of mouth
Star Wars - bad/mixed word of mouth

I hate these threads so much, I don't even know what you're meant to be laughing at

Jumanji will make 9x it's opening weekend.
Last Jedi will make 2.8 it's opening weekend.

High weekend multipliers are expected during Christmas holidays. TFA had 3.7, R1 had 3.45.

TLJ is under-preforming Rogue One by a lot

>people don't want to buy toys of badly written characters or recycled ship designs

Shocking

The OT toys sales were double of what the OT movies earned. Nowadays kids don't play with toys. Disney should've made mobile phone/tablet apps instead.