GIVE ME A P!

GIVE ME A P!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMNFaAUs2mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GIVE ME AN O!

P

GIVE ME AN R!

so this is the power of fetal alcohol syndrome?

GIVE ME A G!

O

WHAT'S THAT SPELL??

Yes!!

You said you'd stop. You said you were going to stop spamming this girl. I'm going to give you 48 hours to cease all Jennyposting, and then I'm going to have to make your worst nightmare a reality.

I have no interest in this girl, she's a 6 on her best day, but I will meet her, I will charm her, and I will fuck her on the first date. I won't post any of her nudes or fuck vids, but I will appear one day in a video with her. Your delight will turn to horror as you wonder if the guy in her video is her boyfriend, you'll be able to tell from the embarrassed expressions on her face that they've fucked, and then with a little nudge she'll tell the audience the guy is in fact her boyfriend. I won't make her say anything disgusting, but she will say a few things that make it abundantly clear we fucked. I'll make a few "jokes" implying what she's like in bed, and one or two implying we're thinking about having kids. You'll never see her as pure again, every time you look at her you'll think of me fucking her. It will consume you, but this won't be the worst of it.

The relationship will continue for months after this, and then one day out of the blue I'll dump her. I won't say anything overly harsh to her, I'll continue to be the perfect charmer I have been the entire relationship. I'll start publicly dating another girl within days, and then it'll happen.

Her videos will stop for a while, she'll miss a few updates. Maybe post something on her patreon about feeling a bit down or under the weather. She'll post a new video but she'll be visibly sad. The joy gone from her eyes.

I don't want to have to do it, but I'm willing to hurt her. I'm willing to hurt her to hurt you. Don't force my hand.

Porg

YES. BUY ME ONE. NOW!!

Ew. No.

give us a code word that you'll say in a video to confirm that it's you

Ice cold, pastanigger.

How does she gets loads of patreon bucks and still makes videos from her poor ass bed, bitch get an office with some background shit ffs

n-no, but I will buy you a deepee instead!!

Ice cold pasta, nigger.

Hm. Somehow I like the mis en scene of her sitting on her bed though, looking up at the camera.

p-perv..

Jenny will agree to sit on your face and brap into your mouth but on one condition: you have to admit that TLJ was a damn good movie and Rey is a great character and not a Mary Sue at all.
Do you agree?

She takes thirstybetabucks and spends them on Chad.

how's her foot game

Easily. What a shitty question.

based jennyposter

is she a solid reviewer ? should I sub to her? currently i am subbed to rlm for movie critic only

sh-she gets really fangirlish a-at times, but I still l-love her so much a-a-anyways..

Can confirm. Jenny bought me the $800 Millennium Falcon Lego, and begged for a second date. Told her I'm building my Lego Millennium Falcon with my actual girlfriend.

I actually find her amusing. She rambles on about geek shit I couldn't care less about - Star Wars and brony shit - but she has a genuinely funny dry humor about her like Mike Stoklasa or something. Out of all the non-RLM people talking about geek shit on youtube, she's probably the only other one I can stand because of her style. She kind of highlights how stupid and pointless it all is, in her little interview show she just asks stupid questions to the geek culture interviewees like if they would eat a Porg or whatever, and generally mocks them, which is cute.

No, dont encourage her, she's pretentious and often ridicule people only for having a different opinion of her own, also she is doing this shit lately where she makes fan of wattpad fan fiction made by 12 year old girls

fucking this

>dry humor about her like Mike Stoklasa
God i fucking hate that bitter old faggot, cant wait for him to kys himself already

Sometimes I wonder if she watches RLM and decides to be more arch and deadpan with all this stuff than the more enthusiastic geek reaction vid people out there (even though she obviously is enthusiastic about a lot of the stuff).

I do think the deadpan thing comes naturally to her, and she's good at it. Sometimes she does little skits or series that display real comedic timing and good writing.

She's a disney shill

She's actually not bad and pretty funny.
Her skit about Cyborg wearing a hoodie to hide is glowing alien mechanical body made me laugh a lot

wh-what else made you laugh, a-user??

This bitch looks and acts like she's still a child.
Is this a soygirl?

civil war reenactors BTFO holy shit

More like five me a F, an A and a S

sh-she's quite the bantz qu-queen!!

She's witty. Has a good comeback for anything. Often in a kind of awkward, off-style, but it works really well.

did someone say feet?

sh-she's so good at e-everything desu!!

>betababies obsessing over a cringy immature babywoman and literal Disney employee with FAS
This board is so pathetic holy shit

You got me!

you s-seem upset, user..

Sup Forums memed her into relevance after her faily funny Suicide Squad video which is to date her only successful video.
youtube.com/watch?v=PMNFaAUs2mo
Then she sucked some right dicks at ScreenJunkies and got herself a show

I just want an upskirt. Is that too much to ask?

>Sup Forums memed her into relevance
it w-was actually reddit..Sup Forums isn't as i-important to that as y-you think...

GREAT legs, honestly.

GREAT e-everything, honestly...

Best I've got user

This, is pretty painful to watch her forcing herself into liking TLJ and even more painful watching her going as far as making a video to validate it.
>the list of reasons people come up with are always the same and thats b-bad right?
Fuck that grinch looking whore

Shut the fuck up with that autism speech impediment typed out. Jesus Christ how retarded do you have to be to do that? DISGUSTING

l-lewd..

w-wow you seem r-really upset, user...take a ch-chill pill with fasfu p-p-pictures...

She’s not good at not having FAS tho

Youre so pathetic

you're s-so upset..

Y-you t-too

y-your w-w-w-aifu a-a sh-shit

GIVE ME A F!
GIVE ME AN A!
GIVE ME AN S!

I don't care what y-you think about her though...she's the b-best!! BEST!!!

bump for the autism

shes ugly
literally ugly
what is wrong with you

She objectively isn’t

wh-what do I care what is objective and wh-what isn't? jenny is my e-everything!!

i'd nut inside her desu

>shills for star wars
>works for disney
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

POPRGO

lewd!! LEWD!!!!

What do you mean by that?

Cant believe she wouldnt give in to some random guy's request to see her legs what a total cunt

What do you feel about this, user?

Can someone photoshop her mouth half an inch closer to her nose? I wanna see if this makes her attractive.

I'm wondering why people are commenting 'cuck' on her videos tbqh

I want to bend this retarded looking girl over the nearest piece of furniture.

She like MLP which is autistic enough to balance out the Disney shilling. Seems a legit weird fangirl and not some roastie bandwagoning

Condescending piece of shit. Your opinion is bad and you are wrong!
Unsuscribed

kind of, yes

Now give her a model jaw.

Fuck no.

this!! sh-she's perfect as is!! AS IS!!!!!

This. She sucks Mickey's dick just a little too willingly, and it's all for the merch. The shit is just blatantly fucking obvious. She's just a carrion feeder on the carcass of nerd culture.

p-pls no bully..

>carcass of nerd culture.
It hasn't really died, its awfulness is just being awful on a great scale.

giv jenny hf

I hate her FAS face and I hate the autist who keeps stuttering while he writes

R

hf??

you s-seem upset again, user..

G

her head looks like a PORG with long hair

I forgot to finish earlier.

RUDE!! RUDE!!!! RUDE!!!!!!

>tfw not trapped in a island with jenny

She still lives at home, just like us!

life is truly s-suffering...

Yeah, I'll give you the whole peepee, bb.

I want to punch her face until it resembles a slab of tenderized meat, not recognizable as anything that could ever be called human.

Jenny looks like that one girl who always starts conversations with you after uni class under some shitty pretense like if you did well on the assignments, and doesn't go away until you forcefully end the conversation 50 minutes into it (5 minutes into it the following times).
I like how she triggers you guys, though.