Oh shit

oh shit

That seems dumb. Is Secret Empire just Nick Spencer putting a bunch of fan favorite characters in Hydra for shock value?

wasnt that always the case

Yes

>even Frank isnt save anymore from Marvels event faggotry
destroy this company

>wade
>frank
>thor
>vision
>wanda

He's milking it HARD.

NO!
STUPID FAGGOTS

>wade
Who deadpool?

>Frank as Hydra just because lol

Absolutely fucking haram

Punisher is a gun owning fascist right wing republican, Spencer had no choice.

Hopefully he'll stop killing a disproportionate number of white people now.

yes.

So will this lead into Civil War III where all the whites are on one side?

Wait did they make Punisher an sjw?
It doesn't make sense that he would kill white people, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime in the US. Is he exterminating white people now to fit Marvels agenda?

Doctor Strange: Hail Hydra

He's always killed more white people than anything else, because a comic about a white man gunning down scores of black men would make readers have to face several uncomfortable truths.

he's pro-hydra because under their regime the crime rate has plummeted to all-time lows thanks to their trigger happy law enforcement marching up and down all the streets

Punisher has always fought the mafia more than street gangs.

The action figure variant for #4 has that.

>Doctor Hopeless: Hail Hydra
ftfy

Yeah good point. Like in the old issue of War Journal with Wolverine when Frank goes to Africa and the evil badguy is a white woman.

Well shit, that makes sense, actually.

Anyone know where I can download this?

>Downloading comics instead of just going to ViewComics or whatever

Fucking stop Sup Forums

Read some damn comics.

Didn't know about that. Thanks

>wade
white
>frank
white
>thor
white
>vision
robot
>wanda
white

See a diverse cast of characters are being made hydra agents in this new and fantastic event by Marvel.

I read plenty of comics it's just that none of them are Marvel

>>wanda
>white
GYPSIES GET OUT

Nobody is safe.

What exactly is Cap Hydra doing that would rustle Frank's jimmies?

was it South Africa at least?

Nope! Check it out it's from War Journal vol 1 numbers 6 and 7. Otherwise good issues

>I'm going to complain about a character I dont read and know nothing about

Really makes you think.

>Punisher
>Fascist
I don't even known if Frank has any political platform. He's mostly just a psychotic who feels the urge to shoot bad guys.

son what

Huh. That actually makes sense.

Jesus Christ Sup Forumsmblur that was clearly sarcasm

He'd only be against Hydra because the top brass consists mostly of super villains.

But he'd be game for fixing society if cowboying up with Captain America giving him the okay to kill scum. Frank's always been a jackboot sort of fella; but a purist, no vice, no glory, just justice.

I'm guessing you're not just extrapolating that because the only thing we know is that Franky Boy's going 'hh' now?

Seriously, most of the good interpretations of the Punisher have him not so much giving a shit if someone's a criminals as if they're someone worthy of punishment.

Hydra would be at the very least, second, on his shit-list.

I'm calling it this is the Ultimate Punisher. The one that started shooting at every cape, even children, during the Secret Wars pre-event.

you could mark "a hero dies and stay dead by the end of the event".
Rick Jones is not coming back for a few years.

>I was only PRETENDING to be retarded

>Read Punisher
>Gotta kill criminals fast
>Kills only wise guys out of de Niro movies
>Not once street gangs or Muslim terrorist cells

I don't get it. Why is Frank and Wanda working with Hydra?
Were they altered by the cube, too?

Only white characters.
Trying to portray straight cis white people as evil, and gays and minorities as heroes

Don't forget to mention that Vision was written in a white nuclear family before this.

He also idolized Cap. So that may have been the tipping point to changing sides

God fucking dammit

Makes sense that a white person would come in and become the boss over the inferior indigenous population
Were the goons black, or was it all white?

Does /k/ know? What do they think?

if nothing else, Cap has a guy who can brainwash people as a member of his inner circle.

The Punisher's greatest enemy has always been the Italian Mafia

Would Frank even give a Frank about Franking criminals regardless of which side they're on? You could literally make him a soldier of Botswana and he'd be happy as long as it meant killing more criminals. I can bet you anything he's going to give Hydra a grocery list of every gun, bomb, missile and death machine they have in the pantry and load up before this event is over. Frank will go through the Hydra armory like an Extreme Couponer and kill every goon when he turns on them, plus have a lifetime supply of weapons and ammo when this event is over.

Where were you when Hydra gave Frank all the weapons in the fucking world?

No you fucking dipshit. I was mocking Spencer's politics.

Fucking retard please pass away

So you totally skipped the Ennis issues right?

To Marvel's way of thinking she is, as she is a Silver Age female.

Please don't trigger xir, this is a safe space.

Is this event worth jumping into? It all seems a bit ludicrous.

But this makes sense
If Hydra keeps crime down and allow him to kill criminals why shouldn't he join them?

Frank should shoot the fuck out of criminals, regardless of race, creed, color or sexual orientation.

>blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime in the US.
But do they do so in the comics?

The leadup is good. Standoff gave us Kraven the Hunter at a Tea Party, and not the political kind. I'm not feeling the event so far.

For the same reason why he didn't join the CIA to go after Bin Laden.

What issue?

>For the same reason why he didn't join the CIA to go after Bin Laden.
they wouldn't take him, and Frank largely can't be assed going far from New York

wow, this sure is some dumb shit

This is Microchip working for the CIA, trying to recruit frank into going after alquaida.

But Frank is a wop and Wanda is some kind of gypsy Jew or whatever the fuck, I can't keep up with her.

They bombed a fucking city and killed innocents! Why the hell would Frank join them?

And the leaders of the resistance are also white people. What's your point? The reason they're all white isn't some anti-white conspiracy. It's just that the vast majority of Marvel characters are white.

>a hero dies and stay dead by the end of the event
You can't check that until the end of the event. We're not even 1/3rd of the way through yet.

>Not once street gangs or Muslim terrorist cells
What? He kills street gangs all the time, and his fucking Last Days of arc which showed how he would spend his last few hours on Earth was him flying to the middle-east to kill muslim terrorists.

>Vegas
>innocents
lmao

>It's just that the vast majority of Marvel characters are white.

He could be undercover or maybe Captain America is giving him special info/privileges to persuade Frank into wearing that ugly Tentacle Skull.

Wanda seemed to be brainwashed. She suddenly fell when they attempted to face Hydra's forces in the beginning and then started attacking the heroes.

I love what you're saying, I do, but let's not forget to add Frank's reply.

Comic producers do not want to entertain you.

They want you to buy comics. That is all. That is their only job. That is all that matters, that you keep buying comics. When. If. You ever finally fucking understand that, you might know what the fuck is wrong with you.

I can't tell whose trolling whose anymore.

>mfw

>Marvel's Race War

well...I suppose that's one way to solve the diversity that's killing their business...