twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starwars was always gay

>one that represents her full knowledge of the force
Lol
>pink
Lol

she’s the only one who could handle a white lightsaber tbqh

Pink

>They didnt even grasp she will reuse the crystal in the Luke sword so the color will be the same

Fucking Soy Wars fans.

Where's she gonna get a new one from? Will that be a story for another time too?

BLACK

Green

To completely copy the ot

Red duh, this bitch is sith af but we all know that coward JJ would never do it.

how are these post numbers the same?

Yellow
It's already an accepted color among star wars fans and it'll make her a special snowflake

>364
>564

Retard

They're not.

Yellow looks surprisingly nice

Why not red?

>her full understanding of what the force is
Feels Fucking Bad, Man. None of these god damn plebs understand what the force is, after seeing that god forsaken trash.
I would unironically rather watch The Room

where my /plo koon niggas/ at?

I remember watching this trailer and wondering if in-game graphics would ever be this good. good times

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vIfQanNdhps

i am 100% sure it will be yellow.

How do i report a thread from my phone?

I thought yellow was a Sith colour?

By putting your phone down and never coming back.

no its a jedi sentinel/patrol color.

RIP in Piece, Plo

I could've sworn a sith had a yellow one in Dark Forces II.

didn't cunts read the title of the film that's out now. The Last Jedi. This chick isn't gonna make a religious sword from a dead order.

sith have been known to have different color saber sometimes and yellow/purple seems to be force neutral in some ways i guess unlike blue and green.

The colour depends on the lightsaber creator.

You are the soy fan.

No she won't. Leia is going to use her force powers to self destruct to save the entire crew from a bunch of stormtroopers at the start of Episode IX, in her place will be a white kyber crystal (remember the quote from Rogue One where they said there was the legend that the best kyber crystals come from the explosions of only the brightest stars, Leia is the brightest star because the force is female), and Rey will construct her lightsaber from that crystal.

>bring back the skywalker legacy saber only to give it to a nigger and then some rando marysue and then tear it in two rather than have it waiting for the next in line or alternatively, just letting it fucking be lost in the clouds of Bespin
I fucking hate kikes.

>"That is so bad, it's going to happen" - Rich Evans

Give her the disney lightsaber!

Watch it be red to continue tearing down the idea that the jedi or past mean anything at all. She'll just say it looks cool.

OMG what color will she use!? pink? neon green? oh and who will she be fucking? will it be kylo or finn? oh god i cant wait im such a NEEERRRD

i'd like to go on a rant about nu wars, but honestly i have lost both hope and interest
star wars is dead
if i want to relive the old canon i will watch old movies/series and read old books, or i will maybe look for something better or newer
disney wins, i simply don't give a shit anymore

So you admit the force is female?

>Sup Forums
But Sup Forums isn't the problem, goyim

yeah
boring, uninspired and forgettable
in one word, female

>shitty disney retcons
into the trash along with shitty shadow the hedgehog tier "grey jedi"

>Sup Forums
you have to go back

where do you think you are, soyboy?

Fug this game was sick

>some random junk scavenger with almost no training
>""""""""""""""full understanding of the force"""""""""""""""""""""""

this is our colony now

>the world is black and white good and evil
>life for life's sake is the only good
>emotions in men are destructive
>male ambition and order is destructive
>people achieving feats they didn't earn just out of whim
>women can be as strong as men in the force

its female as fuck.

the force is female. the reason why the jedi failed so hard is because they could not comprehend the sacred feminine. now that the torch has finally been passed on to a woman she will be able to unlock its full mysteries.

>represent her full understanding of what the force is
>DUDE MAKE PEOPLE DO THINGS AND MOVE ROCKS WITH YOUR MIND LMAO

>Well, Sup Forums
this is Sup Forums fuck off back to your containment board

>WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH MY SAFESPACE WAAAAAAHHHHHH

Thats not how it works in the Star wars mmo.

Unironically yellow for that Bastila reminiscence

She'll have yellow

I honestly think pink would be cool

I want to die in there

i just don't want to view you're shitty and retarded opinions day after day. politics has its own board, keep it there.

what is the creative decision to have Rey use a single-edged saber when she used a staff normally?

Star Wars is political now nigga

Star wars has always been political, but Sup Forums is basically the empire.

you gotta go back senpai

>Sup Forums
>obsessed with children's movies
Imagine my shock.

>kike
>obsessed with Sup Forums

Yellow suits her, actually.

Lets give her big black lightsaber. I bet she would make magic with it.
[soiler]ink is also an option for feminists[/spoiler]

>soiler

We don't have kikes in Finland, you nigger.

She should have a white light saber, because she is perfect

3+5=6=8=10

Quick math

too bad we burnt all the books saying how to make lightsabres and locations of crystals

Just controlled by the ones in Brussels

Much better, I agree

They won't explain this retarded shit to 99 per cent of the movie audience in a major star wars movie, she'll be using blue.

>full understanding of the force
that would be yellow

Is this really new canon?

new canon, says that the color depends on the user's disposition
kyber crystals (aka living crystals) are attuned with the light side of the force and whatever color they have is a reflection on the user's beliefs and ideals.
Sith light sabers are red because they force the crystals to serve them turning them red forever (apart from Ahsokah's who managed to repair her crystals and in doing so they turned white)
Kylo's light saber is apparently more powerful because the crystal cracked causing it to have a cross like shape
this is canon

Purple is the traditional Mary Sue color, so I'd go with that one.

New canon isn't real canon tho

it is, this was mentioned in the lucas canon clone wars series

>non sith using red light saber.
neat.

they're all equally lame

No it wasnt you retard

Can't fool me Satan!

Plo was a fucking beast in that
>that double triangle combo that could bitchslap enemies across the map and off cliffs

Considering she wielded a staff in both 7 and 8, she better get a darth maul-style saber. Fits her fighting style. They could make one end blue and the other green.

It's crossed because he has a cross hilt. It's firey and wild because of the crack. Get your hack canon right.

it was mentioned in the mandalore plot, a test of strength, the wrong jedi and the big bang and was later expanded upon in the reference book ultimate star wars

who is this semen warlord

Raiden?

JJ will make it green because Luke’s was in ROTJ but it’ll be double bladed