How is this possible? How can a black man be so fucking kawaii? Not just his cartoon character...

How is this possible? How can a black man be so fucking kawaii? Not just his cartoon character, but Mike in the credits is always one of the best parts of the show. Just him talking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNJ7vwBLKjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He raped someone and got away with it

going to jail is getting away with it?

Yeah, he served his time and is changed now. Years of getting punched in the head and being constantly pumped full of testosterone fucked the guy up. He was like a show shark.

All those hits in the boxing ring have left him brain-damaged and emotionally stunted, leaving him with the mental cognition and thought process of a 12-year-old Japanese girl.

Exactly, now that's charisma!

Oh fuck Mike Tyson Mysteries thread?

The latest episode with the whole Dear John/The Americans shit was pretty good, kinda expected the girl was gonna die but not by being melted into goo.

>we should-
>TAKE HER NECKLACE

My little rapist can't be this cute

>John Douglas is a main character
>0 references or mentions of Oscar Wilde and his famous feud with him

they mentioned it once though

Do you know which episode?

I only even know about his feud with Oscar Wilde because Mike Tyson said he was disturbed about it on the show.

Her melting came entirely out of left field which was great.
The commercials for next week episode seems great as well
>ANCHORS AWAY

He did the time and came out a better man

As someone who watches and loves weird and unconventional shit like Superjail I still to this day have no idea what people like about this show. I couldn't stand 5 minutes of it.

His lisp and high pitch voice makes him adorable to listen to.

He should dub anime

Think it's the Seance episode.

Matthew Broderick killed 2 people with his car while drunk and got away with it

>and got away with it
Your selective trivia knowledge is impressive.

Tent Revival

you know the one with naked yung

Honestly, I feel like the last episode was the weakest so far. It wasn't bad, but it felt like the writers were running low on ideas there.

I know the sho make a masterful use of awkward silence and non-humor humor, but for this one they pushed it a bit too far.

That being said, the ending saves it all and that melting lady make up entirely for the rest of the episode.

So did Bill Clinton.

>Those throatsinging satanists
>Mike runs in and punches Satan
>Crowd outside cheers him on
>"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE?"

Watch a full episode, then. The ending then to often be the saving grace of it.

Try watching "Old Man of the Mountain".

Eh, its one of those episodes that just go crazy in the end like the Old man in the mountain one and the Diet loss episode, I did like how Tyson kept haggling and how he wanted the necklace.

Clinton didn't rape anyone, he just tried to convince Americans that a blowjob isn't a sexual relationship.

JUUDEEEEEEEEE!
JUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Who the hell goes into a hotel room with Mike Tyson at 3 AM not expecting to be fucked?

In a perfect world, OJ was guilty and Mike never went to prison.

>not expecting to be fucked?
Not that it is what happened in Tyson's case, but it's always possible to change your mind, you know.

I mean, if your are fucking someone and she says she seriously want to stop, then it isn't rape, but if you continue anyway, then it is rape. The key point is and has always been consensuality.

Not that any of this matter of r this precise case, has Tyson has made his time for it anyway.

>WB animation
>most of the humor comes from the conversations
>quick snappy dialogue
This reminds me so much of Harvey Birdman and makes me miss that AdultSwim even more

I don't believe Mike raped the girl on the grounds that when he was asked if he did, he said "I didn't rape her. But I wish I did."

You also forgot the part where he said he'd rape her mother too.

I'm pretty sure most rapists don't walk out of prison wishing to rape the victim and her mom.

How the fuck can this guy still be so adorable?

It's terrifying.

how can Mike Tyson possibly be this cute?!

>My afro-american box champion can't be this cute!

He has severe brain damage.

>"I can't believe Elton John is letting usth borrow histh rocket."
>"His name is Elon Musk and he said "no". He was trying to stop you, and you hit him and might have killed him. I feel sick. "

>Mike Tyson will die in your lifetime
>You will never watch the sunrise while eating pinkberry yogurt together
>You will never fall asleep as Mike tells you countless stories of him and his prized pigeons

Not gay, but I just want Mike Tyson to talk to me.
I think Mike might be becoming my no-homo waifu. What... The fuck...

Is there r34 of Mike Tyson?

like what? him raping daphne or starfire?

idk, cuddling with user and having a raging boner

the show is great in that it's absurd shaggy dog tales. They always bury the lead and end at some ridiculous twist. It's a great formula.

There are a few of him and Yung Hee

The group dynamics are pretty unique;
Mike's the charismatic low intelligence physically strong leader.
Marquess is flamboyant, uptight but genuinely caring for other people and their jobs.
Yung can be the voice of reason, but also naive and sheltered to how the world works.
And Pigeon's a jerk who can get away with almost anything because Mike loves him.

He's still a better person than Andy Dick.

Mike Tyson is one of my favorite people in the world.

So what? So was Hitler.

So, does he rape anyone in the cartoon?

All these whiny little bitches crying about "muh rape" as if it's the end of the world.
Newsflash, all sex is inherently rape and twice as much if she takes back her consent later.

Holy lord why is your body so perfect what's that for?

IN A MOTHERFUCKING MINUTE, ASSHOLES!

Mike Tyson is one of the few black people whom I frequently forget is even black. Even when staring right at him.

Mike is a complicated person.

I like how in Chaotic Neutral and below he starts becoming a super villain.

That Lawful Evil quote is hilarious

FIGHT OR FLIGHT!!!

Now read it in his voice

I enjoyed it, I loved the very slow and deliberate scenes a lot.

And if this is the worst it is, then it's a great show.

Mike Tyson was cartoonishly evil when he was a young boxer. There are ENDLESS quotes from him that sound like that one. Don King fucked him up good. Modern day Tyson is a completely different man.

Why can't you finish an episode user? YOU A CYCLONE FAN?! BEARS 4 LIFE

Season 1 had some worse episodes. They were still finding their groove, though.

He tried to convince Republicans a blowjob isn't a sexual relationship instead of telling them to fuck off.

He didn't rape anyone though?

The bottom half of this picture life goals.

Yet, he is actually fairly intelligent. He's got a very good vocabulary and when I watch him talk (once you get past the speech impediments and occasional rambling) he seems to be on point and makes references to literature.

Don King was a leech, but he seemed like he made sure Mike was educated, or at least someone in that circle was making sure of it. They seemed to purposefully skip over math and finance in order to milk him dry.

It's funny to imagine Mike sitting in a study in the 80s reading books like Dio Brando, though.

>Don King
I don't think so bub
youtube.com/watch?v=YNJ7vwBLKjc

>Jojo can't be yo fiwst, it wath me, Michael!

Friendly reminder that Mike Tyson is a fucking rapist.

Oh no, stop the presses.

no.

Friendly reminder that he made his time for it.

Although he can and will beat them up, inadvertantly lead to their death, or severely traumatize them.

That really didn't seem very friendly user.
Maybe you should work on your delivery.

>The older Mike gets, the closer to good he gets.

I love the show, but I wouldn't want to be in the same room as Mike.

>Eldest Michael will be full on Zen Sage
>But speaking in his lisp.
I wouldn't want to be in the same room as any boxer.
Except maybe Canelo Alvarez, he's pretty cute. No Homo.

Cus was about the only person in Mike's life who really, truly cared about him. Teddy Atlus cared too, but after Tyson was caught making advances on young girls he flipped out and couldn't stand to be near him anymore.

Got any proof to back up that claim?

Brilliantly tragic, Cus was a trainer and a father to him and died before he could truly teach Mike the importance of considering other people. King pushed him to heights he could never have reached otherwise, but took advantage of him at his most vulnerable. His wives, the women around him, his "friends", none of them had respect for him as a human being, just the greatest boxer of this era.

is there a mega for the new episodes?

>>Eldest Michael will be full on Zen Sage
>>But speaking in his lisp.
This is my next D&D character

To be fair, I really do put peak-boxer Mike up there at Achilles level (as he keeps bringing up himself). Many people did.

Current Mike is like a whole new person now but has his own veil of greatness in his humbleness.

There is torrents.

>at Achilles level
Complete boxing casual, here, who is Achilles?

>the days where people would complain boxing matches were too short
Now we get 15 rounds going to points of who can dance the best.

>15 rounds
I thought they had reduced it to 12 rounds for safety.

>zen mike descends from the mountaintop at the end of days and unleashes his full power once more
Like my animes.

No idea. Don't even know why they keep trying to make a sport about beating the ever living fuck outta your opponent until he gets a concussion bad enough to keep him floored for 10 full seconds safe but regardless. If they want safety they should make more Tysons who KO in one punch so the dude only gets minor injuries rather than a sustained beatdown.

the guy they named the tendon in your lower leg-foot after

People want bloodsport, not an actual competition. That's one of the reasons why football is so popular in the states and safety rules pretty much only exist for the Quarterback position while the rest can get their fucking knees blown out by chop blocks and double teamed by 300lb offensive linemen. They want to see people in pain while the offense rakes up points.

>Dane Cook and Zach Galifianakis got careers as comedians
>the big scary black man has to beat people up for money

Just imagine what could have been.

Didn't he go to jail for that?

As said, this asshole committed straight up murder and totally got away with it.

As interesting as that sounds I don't think many people would want to attend a Galifianakis boxing match.

I'd pay for front row seats to Zach getting beat up by Mike.

The only thing to do is incentivize teams to take better care of their players. More games in a season would probably force them to play less brutally, or at least rotate players more, giving them enough rest

Oh, that Achilles? If we are going to go with mythological figures, why not Hercules?