Beast Boy

Remember when Beast Boy was red?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did he ever meet up with Animal Man?

I think they did in Rotworld

the general feel i got from a lot of people was that it made sense, the red being the animals, but that it was still dumb.

Aaah how far we have come from the start of New 52.

its the kind of thing that would only fly if they did it ages ago and stuck to it. its too late to change him now. I think a suitable compromise is to have his body be green like people expect but show whenever it comes up that his soul/aura/essence whatever is steeped in the Red

that or make it that he turns red whenever he enters some legendary super animorph form that's a bunch of animal traits spliced togther into some apex super predator but it exhausts him or whatever so he only uses it when fighting ultra high stakes big bads. then, due to inevitable power creep, writers will have him using the form more and more until everyone just expects beast boy to turn red whenever he's taking a fight seriously

Beastboy vs A terraformar
Go.

It was cool and good, would be awesome as some sort of power up

Primal Beast Boy,

actually it would be as good an excuse as any to repurpose his old name, Changeling

Yeah, I'm with others. Either have it as a power up mode or if they ever decide to slowly age him up, have him start getting red streaks till he is fully red when he's an adult and has become Changeling.

Only real problem would be the colour co-ordination because if you go with the Doom Patrol red and white he might end up looking like a christmas ornament and the green-black-purple look wouldn't look good with the red.

Also Animal Man/B'Wana Beast/Vixen /Animal Man mini when?

why is Animal Man in there twice?

Shit meant Beast Boy/Changeling

>B'Wana Beast merges all 4 of them into a single Red Avatar
Fuuuuuuuck

Are insects covered by the Red?

someone call grant morrison.
NOW

yeah if I remember right, all kinds of animals, including insects and fish are with the Red. all plants including algae and moss are with the Green. and things like viruses are covered by this third thing I forget the name of

remember back when beast boy could change shape and back faster than the eye could see

>and things like viruses are covered by this third thing I forget the name of
Sounds like the grey.

Beastboy turns into a Bigger Giga Nigga.

I do, and I'm mad as hell he went back to green.
I actually like green more, but I just HATED how little of a shit the writer gave to explain why Beastboy suddenly changed colors.
It could have been a one sentence fix of "his mutation is developing more who knows what he's capable of now" or something.

Instead the writer assumed no one previously reader would continue to next run so he felt free to have a nice big plothole.

>Beast Boy/B'Wana Beast/Vixen /Animal Man rep the Red
>Swamp Thing/Poison Ivy rep the Green
>Team is lead by Alan Scott powered by the Starheart/all of the earth

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck
Nature really could be DC Cosmic epic if they put the work into it. The team above would pretty much the equivalent of The Annihilators

Nope.

>Red: Fauna
>Green: Flora
>Clear: Aquatic (???)
>Black/Rot: Decay/Death
>Grey: Fungi
>Rhythm: Machines
>Unseen: Bacteria
>Written: Fiction/Ideas
Last run (n52) made it weird.

The only real problem with this is it becomes too toyetic/GL colour corps if you don't do it correctly

>Written: Fiction/Ideas
So the avatar is totally Morrison/Gaiman/Moore right?

>Rhythm: Machines
that's actually really cool, since both sound and binary are described in terms of peaks and troughs. who can forget this old gem
youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0

fiction suits in general

also probably Psycho Pirate

Throw in Grid and Kilg%re and you've got all the potential Machine avatars outside of OCs

Oooh, Psycho Pirate a good one

Woops

I actually liked the toyetic/GL aspect of it. It would make good game material at least.
Someone who looked like Moore was depicted as part of the parliament of Ideas, sitting behind a typewriter.
Psycho Pirate's a bit too unstable to be a proper Avatar, but he does seem like a vital part of the whole 'fiction as reality' aspect.

Throw Cheetah in here as well for the Red. Doesn't have to be directly connected to the Red but she should be involved

Bump

Remember when Beast Boy was purple?

that was always just a mask

Suddenly I find BB attractive.

Anime hair actually works really well with him.

we've gotten a bunch of marvel anime. have we gotten any DC anime? because honestly a Teen Titans anime would probably do fairly well right now. they wouldn't even need to tack on some kid hero OC's like disc wars and the new one coming out did.

There was that one Batman movie drawn in various different styles including anime. There's Batman of Shanghai as well, but I thought that was fanmade.

Unless they really want the weeaboo/Japanese audience I don't see a reason for them to make an anime series though, which is a damned shame.

Aquatic is still flora and fauna, just underwater

>HO-OH!

What's his number dammit!

He needs to know!