Why is he hosting anything? He has to be the most uncharismatic person in showbusiness

Why is he hosting anything? He has to be the most uncharismatic person in showbusiness.

BASED MULATTA WOMAN!

so based

Huh?

>mention of Trump
>NO! MUST IRONICALLY POST LIKE A REDDITER!
Will you retards take a chill pill?

Honestly I think they struggled to find anyone of note who wanted to host because of all the bullshit that would inevitably come along with it AND they needed to find the most bland, non-threatening/controversial choice possible.

A really drunk Ricky Gervais would have been the perfect choice for this sort of night.

>faux news shill

Soyboy Redditor detected. Kek

Makes sense I guess. I just don’t see how he’s getting any real work. He looks and acts like such a nervous weasely faggot. Even when he tells jokes they seem forced and uncomfortable.

He's a Jew.

Trevor Noah is somehow even less charismatic. Where do they find these late night hosts?

>Steps up to microphone
>*removes yarmulke*
>we white folks...so much privilege...
>*gets a high paying gig thanks to his (((talent)))*
>we are just terrible, aren't we?
*(((crowd))) ecstatically cheers*

No exaggeration. Lost count how many times he said variations on 'as a white male'.

Based black women
brb going to make a mini deplorable with one of them

The DNC

B A S E D B L A C K W O M A N

have I ever told you guys how much I love based black people

B-but I said "Drumpf"!! I'm doing the thing! I'm doing the THING YOU LIKE!!!!

>Why is he hosting anything?
jew

he was the sad clown in SNL

HOLY FUCK
SCHUMP BTFO
HOLY FUCK
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?!?!?!
HAHAHAHA
SCHMONALD SCHUMP

>Schmonald Schump
I miss these

he's also swedish, english, german and eastern european

therefore a fucking white male

This much.

This isn't even a joke, in this particular case.

>My rat like diaspora also infested these countries

Really cosmopolitan, Chaim.

Why didn't they invite TWO SCOOPS man instead?

they needed someone to speak out against sexual abusing celebrities and two scoops man only goes for the lowest hanging fruit and woulnd't have dared. They could've had current year man though

That's actually what he did. Sup Forums was right after all.

But the jew part is the part other jews care about.

ONLY THING HE SHOULD BE HOSTING IS A TAPEWORM

Its pretty sad that this is unironically what happend

i know right? if stacey dash and digitalnewsalerts.com don't like you then NOBODY likes you

This.
Jews can't be white and will NEVER be whitel.

Working your way up the chain in the castrated show business automatically weeds out anyone with any sort of character. The sexual exploitation and nepotism has caused the talent bubble to pop.

>defending Seth Myers
Back to liberal retard land you stupid redditer

Remember before the 2020s, son, when everyone seemed to care about everyone else's every little opinion? ... Me neither, we're starving.

Who's current year man?

He's available and middle of the road, he doesn't create any waves and he's probably extremely cooperative on set and with producers. He's absolute shit though, brings absolutely zero to the table. Seth is an extremely unfunny talking head, that's probably why he's an easy pick.

>Jews can't be white and will NEVER be whitel.

t. 56%

>t. Schlomo Shekelstein.

The average jew is more white then the average american
think about it 53%'ers

I'll take Stacey Dash over everyone who was at that stupid awards show

Seth Meyers is the most generic late night host, it’s like his gimmick is that he’s trying to be bland, sticking to the lowest hanging fruit and not striving for originality. His only selling point is writing jokes, but he got muzzled by Hollywood because the main joke is sexual harassment and they didn’t want anyone to talk about it.

fuck you stacy cuntbag myers is fucking based

>cunts
>understands funny

topses you fucking nigger cuntwater

How is he based?

>the main joke is sexual harassment and they didn’t want anyone to talk about it.
He did joke about it. Hollywood People were laughing about the little boys that Kevin Spacey molested. Hollywood people were laughing about how women "worked harder than men" to succeed in Hollywood. It was extremely tone deaf.
My wife was shouting at the screen "Those women didn't 'WORK HARD', they just did something that was gross once or twice and then got paid millions." and we had to change the channel to Bug's Life.

He is Jewish, you filthy goyim!

>Stacy BTFOs an unfunny kike

Based. Just like in my high schools

Based best Clueless girl.

in terms of charisma, john oliver is absolutely the worst.

>seth myers
>funny

Seth Meyers, Stacey Dash and The Golden Globes are all irrelevant.

Kikestreet avenue

they only care about money. they will realize sooner or later that most of the world, especially chinks give zero fucks about wymyn and black people problems. they want so see white man kino.

2017 was one of the worst years commercially. i wonder why. how low will hollywood go?

2018 will truly be an interesting year for television, the jews will have to decide, do they like profitable films more then they hate people of european stock

He really isn't. At least he doesn't seem nervous all the time.