Nomadic Airbenders

What is this? Who is this?

Ong's former master.

What is this from?

>were
You had one fucking job.

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

Boomhauer?

Remember the six gorillion airbenders who died in the Hovercaust.

The bending is so fucking ugly in Korra. It's like they fired their martial arts choreographer and decided to just wing it themselves.

N SHIT

I'm a little surprised this movie never got a memetic defense force calling people stupid for not "getting it".

I guess it came out too early?

it had no rivalry. if, say, a crappy live action ben10 movie came out at the same time then people would still be up in arms over which was trash and which was kino

>The bending is so fucking ugly in Korra
Bullshit. kys senpai.

Were there any blacks in the show?

youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg

No you are fucking wrong the bending do look shitty
You are just too autistic to notice fempai

Airbending is fine, though I do miss the staves and no, those damn squirrel suits aren't suitable replacements.

Earth is roughly around the same, though I do miss rocks being tossed that aren't exact rectangles. Lavabending makes up for it.

Water and Fire became shit though. The power of firebenders has decreased drastically; the scene where Mako fires fireballs on top of a train literally had weaker fireballs than when Zuko and Aang had to go fix their broken bending. And water is now just a singular water water whip, because no-one can apparently hold any more than that.

all of the water tribe

They were Inuit which is actually Asian, you retard.

Is that suppose to be black Ong or Gyatso?

Those eyes are horrifying, they're like the eyes of a sheep or a goat

>Queen Zappy
>Lady Brush-Head
>Kid Vitiligo
>Baang, The Last Airblender

What is this? It looks kind of intriguing.

IS that the kid from Boondocks?

you can't deny they all had BLACK skin

>vitiligo
Why does tumblr think this is super common?

It's more common than revitiligo though damn nigguh

Learn the difference between light and dark skin tones, retard, you need to re-enroll in that shitty American education system.

Because it allows them to have white characters but still call them black. It also makes them "Special"

>implying the state teaches anything about race
that would be racist

you seem triggered, calm down

>And water is now just a singular water water whip, because no-one can apparently hold any more than that.

Look at Kya's fights, my dude.

dark skin tone and black skin, sorry but I donĀ“t see the difference

What's funny about the picture is we have lighterskinned Egyptians massacring a whole bunch of darker people.

Egyptians weren't Nerubians (black) or else they wouldn't have a word for Nerubian but would have one for lighter skinned people.

>Nerubian
You're thinking of Nubians. Nerubians are something else.

fucking lmao

All people of color are descended from bug people, but their queens died out and now wonder directionless.

I can see it.

Maybe fast strikes are better than big flashy ones.

They swapped nearly every nation in this movie, but you focused on one guy so you could WUZ post?

>Nerubians
You're thinking of Nibiru

None, same with white people, the show was basically different kind of Asians, Inuit, Japanese, Chinese and South East Asian but in an anime inspired style.

After seeing some of the movie scenes on Youtube and reading the narm and YMMV stuff on Tvtropes for The Last Airbender, I couldn't help but laugh at The Last Airbender movie.

Wow, this movie has some really bad fight scenes: youtube.com/watch?v=im8ObwA53EQ&t=38s

New study still in the papers today says the Egyptians were indo-Europeans, not blacks.

cause there's no reedeming quality to it.

I have a radical idea.
The Egyptians were Egyptian.