Coruscant? Uh, that doesn't compute. Uh, wait, uh, you're under arrest!

>Coruscant? Uh, that doesn't compute. Uh, wait, uh, you're under arrest!

They programmed a robot to think with "uh" sounds. wtf....

It's gonna be great

what?

He's quoting Georgie boy or spielberg's comments from the phantom menace documentary

a robot designed to interact with humans copies human language?
craziness

They were programmed to be able to naturally communicate with people this includes using filler words. This is what AI irl will need to do to not seem too uncanny, George is a genius and way ahead of his time.

I like how by Revenge of the Sith the battledroids were full on slapstick characters with goofy broken English dialects. "That nothin'."

they really should've made the super battle droids have the same presence on screen like they did in republic commandos

I noticed this too, the fact that they adapt and change personality and language kind of makes you think less of the jedi for killing so many of them.

Uh, you don't get to bring jedis

Robots in Star Wars are fully self aware AI. It makes the fact that they're treated as second class citizens by almost everyone pretty odd. Next trilogy should be a robot uprising movie.

That's the true beauty and appeal of Star Wars. This isn't Terminator and it's not trying to be.

>Star wars X Blade Runner
>Mfw

Right.

>Like uhhhhh guyz why arent the star wars robots killer scull faced butchers who slaughter people while blood guts and limbs get blown around.

Its a family movie you fucking inbred autistic retards.

>but then disney truly does portray Luke Skywalker as a pedophike rapist hokding his big blue cock over a sleeping child Kilo and no one says a fucking word.

This.
When learning Japanese the first thing I scrambled for was "eto" and "ano" because they'd be the most useful.

I felt more emotions for the clones than the droids desu

A droid and a real human being

are you not aware of all the stupid meme-wannabe garbage programmed into siri? programmers are fags, no matter the century

Besides the intended comic relief, these droids are dumb and remotely controlled by a centralized AI. You could attribute these pauses to latency of data transfer between the AI and the droid.

>Japanese
Aaaand enter the Virgin Weeb.

You mean enter Sup Forums you fucking newfag nigger

This is probably the most believable

I thought that was the point. They were used by Palpatine.

WHO.
THE FUCK.
WAS ROGER.

step aside virginbots, chadroids coming through

BASED George

How do I get traps like that?

>When learning Japanese
HOLY FUCKING CRINGE

WATCH

True

>2017
>not learning you third language in your early 20s
americans disgust me

>claims to know Japanese but types in Romaji
wwwwwwwwwww

SW has had advanced robots for tens of thousands of years
the real mystery why there has not been a galaxy wide Skynet yet, trying to kill organic life and make a new robotic empire.
anyway, it would not be too "odd" if the robots had linguistics skills on similar level as normal language users, especially since Trade Federation used said battle droids for "population pacification" purposes which probably included having to deal with local population in ways other than just shooting at them.

There has been in the EU (Old Republic games). G0-T0 is a robot that created its own interstellar crime syndicate.

You're on Sup Forums, my man. You automatically qualify for that description.

thoses missiles hands

Droid rebellions were commonplace. That's why battle droids were kept relatively dumb. IG-88 almost hijacked Death Star II and pic related fucked Coruscant so badly that Republic completely dropped the concept of autonomous droid forces completely.

wat dat?