She deserved better

She deserved better

You're right she deserved Knives wearing her thighs as earmuffs

So did Lisa, what did both of them see in Scott anyway?

That was the entire point of her character.

>the game is forever lost in the aether

Feels bad

Scott is Bryan's self-insert

I have it on my ps3 but never got the dlc of Scott's gay friend.

Apparently Scott is really hot despite his dorkish and assholish ways.

Most Disney, Dreamworks and Pixar characters in their original pitches are usually assholes and without any nobility at all.

Be honest, Sup Forums. Would you prefer the original indifferent asshole hero archetype?(Ben 10, Sonic and Scott and Danny Phantom) or the responsible innocent noble hero? (Jack, Marco, Aladdin, Hercules, Peter Parker)

While I love both for their own respective reasons and BOTH are needed in media for variety, I personally enjoy indifferent heroes a little more. It can lead to a nice dynamic with people they work alongside with or enemies they fight or peers they help and save.

BLM said that getting the game republished is one of his priorities.

The issue isn't him, it's not even Ubisoft, it's licensing the music from Anamanaguchi.

What cartoon is she from?

Scott Pilgrim

reminds me of Pyrrha here

She really did.
Please hate me more, Kim

That's a relief. I can't believe how hard it is for me to play this game at present time, it's not even on PS4 for fuck's sake.
Sometimes I wonder if re-releasing the game on all your consoles is a bad thing. *cough* Cave Story

He could beat the shit out of their old boyfriends.

Actually the reason in universe.

>7 years after the fact
>still no PC release for the game

I know it was a movie tie-in and not really relevant now, but still.

>still have it and all the DLC on my 360

Feels good, although I'll always be mad they de-listed JoJo before I could buy that too.

If I have to choose between them it'll be the latter.

Don't like assholes.

It's why I could never get into Scott Pilgrim aside from the girls. I get the point is Scott realizing how much of an asshole he is but god the comic still sucked his Dick regardless.

Any collage of screenshots or official art of this gal? she pret cute

Ramona/Kim/Scott is the best ship. I'm sure Both Ramona and Scott would be into the Poly

Pretty much everyone beside Ramona and Julie deserved better.

I thought the live action version was really cute. 10/10, would feed bread to.

>yfw Scott still has Kim, Knives, and Lisa still after him while he chases Ramona
>Could go back to dating anyone of the them if he dumped Ramona
>Scott does nothing special for this

But bread will make her fat.

he's the best martial artist in toronto

Exactly.

Latter, but the first one can be good if done well (they're still a good person, they're just kind of a dick on the outside.)

There's a reason Joesph Joestar is arguably the most beloved of all the JoJo protags.

because comic scott is pretty cool, hes a good fighter, and really popular, also a big asshole

movie scott is the weird nerdy teenager, because lets get Cera doing Cera

Bread makes you fat?

How would Scott Pilgrim change if it was released today? A lot of the plot points and characters would be considered problematic by O'Malley and other artists today.
All the relationships are monogamous.
Much like real life in Toronto, all the hip young white people only know other hip youn white people and a couple asians.
Homosexuality is treated lovingly but with some irreverence
No trans characters
The author being hapa himself pokes some fun at Asian and Asian Canadian culture but I don't think he would touch on that in today's climate.
Are video games ok to reference all the time? Isn't that whole topic considered evil in some way?

I loved Scott pilgrim but I don't think we'll have anything fun like that ever again.