Wally is a Coward

Wally is a Coward.

Buff the Titans or nerf Wally?

adult wally

Damian intended for him to be dead for only 5 minutes, resuscitating him was part of the plan all along. The pacemaker thing was forced upon us in the epilogue, why do you think its so poorly received? this is Abnett's decision, he wanted this direction for Wally. These guys have taken worse than a pressure point, there's no reason to assume Wally's HF couldn't have taken care of it. Bottom line it would have happened, Tomasi for instance didn't give Damian crippling brain damage when Nobody used a move to paralyze him, Johns didn't turn Dick in to a mental patient when Lex killed him in Forever Evil. Abnett wants a handicapped Wally and he used the move as a shoddy excuse for this new direction which shows their planning as far as Wally is concerned. If not Damian, he would have had Slade impale Wally with his sword for the same effect. What Priest did using Damian was acceptable, its what Abnett chose to make out of it that sucks.They can travel wherever they want but they had no clue how to stop Slade, Slade ran circles around these chumps throughout the entirety of this crossover. It was Damian and Damian alone who foiled his plans and that's the truth.

And if Damian didn't have the wisdom to stay behind and provide "emotional support" while the others ran off half cocked then they would have been stuck in the speed force forever.

Neither. Put that power level bullshit in the trash

i love him..Imagine he had a son like dami.Damian is not afraid of him..The adult titans are all cowards

They will blame Damian for everything just because they are cowards .

How does that shit even work? If Wally fake dying fucks up the future such that he stops fucking existing, then how the hell did he ever take Damian back in the past to fake kill him?

Damian's just a fucking idiot. The reason it worked is the writers are also fucking idiots and magically made something that made no sense the "right choice."

Damianfag you need to seek mental help.

Die in a fire freak

Wally is a Coward that is now canon timfag :D

You too.

>Damianfag is actually DC's Gwen Poole
>She's a horrible piece of shit that no one likes so she indulges in escapism and fantasies.

Timfags pls.

Wally lol.

How did Slade get speedforce

What comic is this

Lazarus Contract crossover.

Damian has no reason to regret anything since he never planned on killing him in the first place.

does he even remember when Slade kick his ass in Identity Crisis?

Everyone got trashed here to be honest. I will be avoiding it and all future books that Priest writes.

I'm thinking about dropping ALL of these books because of this. I will keep reading just Superman and supersons.

Ah yep. This is why I stopped reading Rebirth titles I was enjoying.

Having to stop and read something else. I think I was reading Action Comics or Superman and it told me the story was continued in Supergirl.

They didn't even explain how he "tapped into" the speedforce after Wally "died" and he lost his superspeed. This is the one thing I didn't like about the crossover. They made it seem to easy for Slade to get superspeed. If it's that easy, why doesn't every villain do the same?

The ending was pretty sad too

>not already having Titans, Teen Titans and Deathstroke in your pull list

Your loss

I just caught up on all of them.

It's just annoying when I'm reading Green Lantern and I now have to read an issue of Blue Beetle. Just keep it all in one title

>The ending was pretty sad too

I like how Rebirth's motto is bringing back all the things you love and restoring hope and relationships in the universe.

Yet they just keep shitting on Wally and ruining his life more and more. It's amazing how they can be so two faced.

I may be a sadist or something cause I really like seeing my favorite characters suffer. I especially love seeing Peter Parker being miserable. Not sure why, maybe it's because it humanizes them, maybe because I'm depressed as fuck and it's the only time I can relate to superheroes. I;m not too worried about Wally tho, they'll either come up with some bullshit cure (same way Slade was permanently blind for like 5 issues until suddenly he wasn't) or give him a different role (kind of like Oracle I guess). Goddamn, I used to like Damian Wayne and didn't understand why everybody hated him but that was a major fucking dick move. I thought he was mostly just an annoying little brat who liked to talk shit about everyone

>Yet they just keep shitting on Wally and ruining his life more and more. It's amazing how they can be so two faced.
they just keep shitting on Damian and DICK FOR Wallys White man's pain-

If Damian gets betrayed by his team, I'm not going to feel bad for him.

Did he have to screw over both Wally's?

Starfire needs to take control of this team.

Fucking Christ it was Deathstroke's book.

Considering Wally could have stolen his speed all together, writing him to run away and fetch another of Deathstroke's supporting characters was all they could come up with.

Black Wally did fuck up majorly, also they needed to push him to Slade's Jolly Brigade of Kids
giving Red Wally a condition is entirely on him though, the fuck was the little shit thinking, if I were Wally I'd retroactively castrate him while he was still in Talia's tube

>Did he have to screw over both Wally's?
Wally ran away like a little girl because he was afraid of slade..
He is a cowardly dog.dead is too good for him

Black Wally screwed up but its kind of hypocritical to kick him off of the team when you literally gave Red Wally a heart condition.

I hope his TT job to Slade's team somedy, its what Damian deserves.

>I hope his TT job to Slade's team somedy, its what Damian deserves.
That will not happen damian is batmans son.
Black Wally Will get his shit we all know or Slade.

They made Wally into a coward who ran away from Deathstroke without trying to fight.

>Red Wally a condition is entirely on him though
>its kind of hypocritical to kick him off of the team when you literally gave Red Wally a heart condition
Honestly, it's not like they had a choice since there wasn't anyone who could deal with Slade the Speedster. Their best bet was Wally and he was "scared" and "helpless".
Damien didn't kill Wally and speedforce should've patched him up.

Wally could have entirely stolen his speed.

Easily.

I'm sure the writers would love it if we all thought there was nothing to do except get another supporting character of Slade's, but I guess in reality that's all they could imagine to have Slade on top and still have the rest of the comic to further the plot, instead of a fight.

Here's him doing it to someone 5x more dangerous.

I love that Dami is not be afraid of slade.

Sure.
Main problem with Lazarus Contract is that the both Titans teams do everything to fit the story, even if it isn't what characters would've done.
Abnett wanted to give Wally heart problems back, set up him and Donna and make Nightwing lie to the team which Lilith sensed and was shocked about.
Percy was almost non-existant here except for Raven/Bally push and shitty Damian in his issue.
Priest just wanted to make his story work and didn't really care about both Titans teams trusting Abnett and Percy to get them right instead of making research about them himself, like he done with Superman for example.
In the end it is just a mess as a story used only as a stepping stone for their writers' stories.

>blaming Priest for mishandling Abnett's and Percy's characters

Damian is a faggot and there is literally no reason to think stopping Wallys heart should give bally his speed back. This was just Shit writing the cross ovet

you are a a faggot Timfag.Wally is a Coward..

Wally is a pussy.

>92890573
Wally has the most balls out of any of the 3 major flashes. Your pathetic samefagging doesn't excuse Shit writing

No,Wally Confirms He Peed His Pants.

What is wrong in wally having fear? It's not one of his big points of Wally character how flawed is and how he overcome the odds?

Yeah, it's not like Wally fought beings many times more powerful without flinching or anything. This cross over is Shit.

Why is batman such a Shit father? All I got from this cross over is that Bats should be raising his child properly

Ąt first I thought this was Galactis and couldn't wrap my head around it.

*still needs to call my mom to kill spiders for me* Wally .

Who else dropping Titans, Teen Titans and Deathstroke after reading this event?

>Wallyfags are still mad
kek. Priest has been upsetting power-level-fags in general for decades going as far back as Spider-Man versus Wolverine in the 80s.

Some Wally-fags are such a lost cause.

I am considering dropping Titans, but I am sticking with other two because Manta and Team Jailbait

>Wally
This was supposed to be their big event. All 3 books were decaying and this was their big chance to do something special. This event was written terribly and somehow blaming Wally won't change that.

>All 3 books were decaying
Prieststroke is still going good.

That is called bad writing user. I bet you liked BVS too. I have nothing wrong with a weaker character outsmarting a stronger one but this didn't make any sense. Neither did Slade or black Wally being able to suddenly beat light speed

How hard is Deathstroke getting wanked this time?

No. Slade going blind and then fixing it only a few issues later was a middle finger to the reader. It may be better than the other 2 but that just makes it the least worst

I'm definitely dropping all of them. Titans was already a chore to read with Booth's art, so I feel kind of liberated actually.

Wally is so afraid of him he fucks up and Deathstroke gets speed powers.

He is present like the worst father of all time. An emotional stunned manchild.

He got the powers of black Wally and instantly knew how to use them better than black Wally or any other speedster

It never give me the impresion to be a big event. For me was a plain summer crossover and nothing more. Also the weak introduction is problem of Abnett & Percy.

I am too but those were literally the only rebirth books I read. What should I read now?

New Super-man and Young Animal books.

It made perfect sense. Wally was tortured and he was still shook up about it.

So the usual "DEATHSTROKE IS DA BESTEST AT ALL FIGHTING EVER" shit, okay.

He wasn't the best though, he couldn't accomplish what he set out to do despite multiple attempts and then he ran into the speed force like a retard.

Everyone talking about how Wally should beat up Slade forgets he run into his fucking sword at least twice