Lebanon has banned DC Comics' Wonder Woman from theaters, a person close to the situation...

>Lebanon has banned DC Comics' Wonder Woman from theaters, a person close to the situation, but not authorized to speak publicly about it, has confirmed to USA TODAY.

This is the world we live in, sexist men who are afraid to see a female led movie.

>not having freedom

lmao fucking idiots

It was for racist reasons, not sexist reasons.

It was for patriotic reasons.

Lebanon is not my country so I don't give a fuck about it.

Unless this leads to them trying to attack US soil in which case they should be glassed.

>wanting to buy people a drink for attacking the US

wtf

>>wanting to buy people a drink for attacking the US
have you ever even played "wolf man tries to fuck belle while solving crimes"

yea it was because shes a jew not a lady

It's because she's a jew.

Oh no! What will the world do if Lebanon bans .... wait, who gives a fuck?

The fuck is a Lebanon?

A femanon that's sexually attracted to other femanons.

Hopefully they will kill each other over this stupid movie.

Muslims and Jews, bad news.

>Uncultural swine

Hey, it's not Islam's fault she's a Jew

You can feel the charisma radiating out of this pic.

None of it is hers, but whatever.

They banned it because the lead actress is Israeli you dumb cunt

I want to kill all the Gaza children with Wonder Woman!

lol lebanon

It's fucking retarded, but you're mischaracterizing the reason. Lebanon isn't exactly on par with the western world on women's equality, but it's better than most Middle Eastern countries. Think more Jordan or Tunisia, less Saudi Arabia.

The reason Lebanon is butthurt about Gal Gadot isn't even that she's Israeli, it's that she's made numerous comments over the years categorically supporting Israel's actions against neighboring nations; nations including Lebanon.

Back in 2006, Hezbollah (a terrorist group based in Lebanon) killed several Israeli soldiers. Israel responded to this by launching a full-scale ground invasion of Lebanon, despite Hezbollah being a third party criminal organization (it would be like the US invading Mexico proper if a drug cartel incited violence along the border). Israel basically used the Hezbollah thing as a pretense to go nuts and proceeded to go out of their way to target civilian infrastructure to send a message to Lebanon about who's in charge. They fucking deployed experimental drill-equipped bunker missiles to dig into hospital and school shelters to maximize civilian casualties. The UN had to step in and make them stop under threat of condemnation, but the US basically said they was good boys, dindu nuffin, so they got off scott-free. But not before openly telling Lebanon they planned to invade again at some point, and promising the next round would be much worse.

So yeah, banning a capeshit movie is petty and also censorship, but you can imagine the Israeli military isn't very popular in Lebanon.

>movie with Israeli lead banned in middle eastern county

>must be muh soggy knee

Maybe they shouldn't host terrorist groups in their country then. Them being butthurt over an Israeli supporting Israel is stupid.

>islam is sexist

in other news water is wet, more at 11

I can't tell if you're a Sup Forumstard or a retard, and that's very concerning.

the pleb legbeards won't know better. just as long as they make this movie reach a billion.

literally, word for word, what I was going to type.

A town in Massachusetts. ;-)

They see this as being their equivalent of boycotting Mel Gibson.

And nothing of value was lost.

>sexist men who are afraid to see a female led movie.

Lebanon is officially at war with Israel. Has been for years.

OH GOD NOT LEBANON

Also I can't wait for this to be ignored by most media so America can be the racist one again.

They banned the movie because the main actress is a jew and an israeli, fucking based.

why is that based?

12/10 would kek again

pretty sure they're a retard. Sup Forums has more political awareness than that.

>a movie theater has banned Men from watching several showings of the new Wonder Woman movie

This is the world we live in, sexist women who are afraid to let men see a female led movie.

Johns is Lebanese. He will fix this.

>Muslim country bans western film
I'll try to contain my disbelief.
>it was because Gadot is Jewish
Again, I'll try to contain my disbelief.

One great country doesn't knuckle under to the white-genocide feminazi authority that plagues America. Follow their example! Ban degenerate media! Don't back off, don't hold, back, don't pander to these enemies of Freedom, go back to before the War of Northern Aggression and make America truly great again!

>>it was because Gadot is Jewish
>Again, I'll try to contain my disbelief.
Not because she's Jewish but because she's Israeli. The Lebanese probably don't care about Italian Jews since Italian Jews didn't invade their country from the South and attempt to occupy it.

>Lebanon bans WW
>this makes the rest of the world even more interested in WW and the movie

What the fuck is a "leb user"? Some stupid board slang?

Le ban user

>This is the world we live in, sexist men who are afraid to see a female led movie.

It's because she's a jew, but ok kiddo.

I'm not a particularly good artist, but I did a few pencil-on-paper drawings of a naked Gal impaling Palestinian babies while their tied-up mothers screamed in anguish. Good faps were had.

This is just another Jewish publicity stunt

A living paradox: It's a Middle Eastern country that mostly forests.

He is a jew, there's literally one openly jew shill in Sup Forums, at least he doesn't hide the fact he is a zionist and a jew.

Anyway, based Lebanon, Israel is cancer and anyone from anyone who isnt a jew should know that Israel is the enemy of absolutely everyone, there's a reason why they were kicked out of every country.

Praying for the dead of kids isn't a good thing, I liked the movie, but Israel is poor evil

>legbeards
Why the fuck didn't I come up with this sooner

Geoff Johns is half-Lebanese funny enough

The flag is a cedar.
Spare those trees.

Hezbollah is stronger than the Lebanese military by factors of 10. Lebanon will forever be a satellite of Iran, to include Syria and Iraq

I hope Israel exterminates them. Nobody slights my waifu and gets away with it.

>Lebanon fighting the good fight against feminist propaganda

Meh, no big lost. Only good thing to ever come out of Lebanon was Mia Khalifa anyway

>I'm gay and want more buff men and swinging dicks in my movies dammit!

Well, we're selling them guns right now so...

>Middle eastern country doesn't like Jews

Makes you think

>Sup Forums has more political awareness than that.

I didn't know Palestinians could get a stable internet connection

It's because Israel attacked Lebanon in 2006.
Any other country would have done the same thing.

> im too insecure about my own sexuality to handle more buff men and swinging dicks and not give in to sin

How do you guys think WW will do in foreign markets?

W-was it with a bayonet on an on-model rifle in Israeli service?

Underrated """"game"""" that died in favor of Archer as Batman.

Not just in 2006, mind.

well it's the most recent one.
and people here are calling them racists.

Do you even know what Sup Forums is at this point?

A group of NEETS ?

during her time in the IDF, Israel shelled Beirut killing ~1000 civilians, including 44 in bombing of BEY airport, so I don't blame them

Once upon a time a majority Christian country in the Middle East that was considered the bread basket of the Middle East, but all that changed when Israel constantly bombed the shit out of Muslim countries and turned back refugees. The Lebanese, being the damned fools that they were, accepted the Muslims, when there were enough Muslim refugees in the country they began bitching about the formally Christian majority and started a civil war which drove out most the Christians, many fleeing and become refugees in America and Europe, and turned Lebanon into another Muslim hellhole

she was just a fitness instructor though, didn't actually kill anyone

>Islam is an inherently sexist, racist, violent religion that's teaching go against pretty much everything the left stands for
>The left seems to borderline worship Muslims
I will never understand this mentality

Israel invaded Lebanon twice.

she was a combat trainer, and most likely trained killers

It's not china, Hollywood yawns

>the left

You are retarded.

>there's a reason why they were kicked out of every country.
That's what my dad always says, are you my dad?

It's the Middle East and it's a movie about a female Jew.

>during her time in the IDF
Well, at least I respect her for actually doing her time. Bar Rafaeli is much hotter but she dodged the draft like a bitch.

>I respect her for actually doing her time
>respecting someone for wanting to kill in name of israel

Edgy as fuck

>Stick thin Gal Gabot was in the IDF
I mean, I know their female soldiers are pretty much just propaganda but you'd reckon she'd at least have a little meat on her bones.

There were already muslims living in Lebanon, the France had designed it to to be a Maronite majority state, but hadn't accounted for the more impoverished muslims eventually outreproducing the Christian Maronites and instead the Maronites used political repression to maintain power and refusing to have a census.

1/4 Maronite Christian and yet he identifies with Arabs because of the ethnic politics of America and Michigan.

Lebanon was founded as a christian country. it's the palestinian invaders that get their panties in a twist over israel

Bullshit. Also Catholic palestineans mostly moved to lebanon and chile and they all hate Israel over palestine.

>3rd-world muslim country bans movie

>hmmm why would a muslim-majority country ban WW?

I don't respect her for wanting to kill people, I respect her for doing what her country asked of her. Bar also shills for Israel but avoided the draft and that is contemptible

And even when Christians were the majority in Lebanon they were only a slight majority. The French welded parts of the region that were traditionally considered part of Greater Syria to Mount Lebanon to create mandatory Lebanon because it would mean the Maronites within Lebanon would have a harder time uniting the country against the colonizer and would instead prefer to cooperate with the colonizer to maintain their hegemony within the country.

A stormfront colony with a burgeoning russian bot population?
She was a fitness instructor. Her job was to make everyone else do exercise.

>Her job was to make everyone else do exercise

More like everyone who wasn't a haredim/ultra-orthrodox.

this racist, genocidal, downright skeletal cunt actually deserves all the hate she gets

They should have banned BvS too, she is just as independent there.

>Naked gal gadot

Disgusting, shes a fucking sticc

>Any other country would have done the same thing.
You sure? It's not even an Israeli movie.

Yeah, who gives a fuck about Lebanon?

as Italian from Italy... how the hell does that even work?

Then again you are full of people claiming to be Italian when they are just insufferable ugly american....

>posting this
>Didn't ban movies like Thor with two Jewish actresses taking up screen time
This an Isreali thing more than a Jew thing.