Hmmmm

Hmmmm

I honestly wonder though if it's as good as they say or is it simply a competent female empowerment film in Trump's America.

You will have to go to the theater to discover :^)

No, for real, it's solid

Hey, guess what, idiot?

WW is down to 94%, your image isn't any more thought-provoking than it was yesterday, and you have nothing new to add to the company war bullshit Sup Forums has been mired in since time immemorial.

You have nothing to contribute to Sup Forums or society as a whole. Fucking kill yourself.

>Marvel: The world isn't ready for a Black Widow movie

Its not Third Wave like Ghostbusters and a lot of reviewers who disliked complained its not MORE Third Wave

Kek I remember making that image on the left. I've become a meme.

Hmmmm

Forgot pic

>Your daughters should love it -- and so should your sons.

Why does this feel like a command rather than a suggestion.

I've heard that it's good, really similar to Captain America the first avenger though

you may have become a meme but you're still an idiot

Guardians fucking sucked. Both of them.

i liked both of them, and will rewatch either whenever i see one

>appealing misandry
AltRightPussiesCryAboutEverything.jpg but how is this allowed?

>Wonder Woman has a higher rating than the guardians sequel.
So we should all be giving a standing ovation that DC is going to do something right when they should of been doing right since the beginning?

It's fucking Wonder Woman. It's suppose to be better you fucking moron.

Man I was hoping the WW movie would promote comics not increase shitposting.
This must be how GOTG hardcore fans felt.

Am idiot for what? Pointing out that Marvel had the balls to make a movie about a talking raccoon before DC even considered a Wonder Woman movie?

How is a talking raccoon ballsy?

Wouldn't it be more fair to compare it to the first Guardians, which has an average of 7.8?

But who am i kidding, you're just a sad Snydercuck

On one side, I'm glad that Marvel Studios has a threat to face up to.

On the other side, this is going to spawn more cancerous DC/Marvel fan-war debates.-

m8 the people that were clamoring for a widow movie (and i mean sincerely mean tumblr) dropped their hopes for that the second scarjo signed on for GiTS. plus it wouldve just been that angelina jolie movie rehashed

I'm a snydercuck and I wouldn't stoop so low to spam this kinda shit.
I doubt any of the RT threads are made by fans of either side of the movies, merely summertime shitposters who think they're hilarious.

>simply a competent female empowerment film in Trump's America

Most likely this played a part but it would only probably be only a 5 to 10% boost.

Unlike Ghostbusters, this movie didn't make it a big gender issue, so the feminist boost isn't going to be as high.

>nonthreateningly attractive male lead whose main character trait is his sense of humor and deep sense of longing, who lives a 'badboy' type lifestyle but really sweet just below the surface
>rebellious kung-fu daughter of a big evil tyrant, practically a princess
>kinda slow 'big guy' with the approximate personality of "Dwayne the Rock Johnson's character in every movie where he has to look after little kids"
>a pair of quirky nonhuman sidekicks, one rather mellow and the other demands to be taken seriously despite small and disarming stature

somehow it only just clicked with me how quintessentially Disney Guardians of the Galaxy is.

Other than the war setting, not seeing the similarities

You must be too young to remember the era before Guardians, kid. Even the most hardcore capeshit laughed at Marvel when they announced the movie.

Both are good movies but Wonder Woman is better IMO. GotG's humour was a little too much sometimes

Reminds me of the reviews for "Get Out", which had problems with people being unable to rate it low because it directly focused on race relations/racial commentary.

It's more like the female Ghostbusters problem, except there the comedy was obviously shit and less defensible.

>The only way for DChumps to make a good movie is to steal from based Marvel

DC BTFO

I hate how that pic makes me hate both obnoxious companies

They have the same average rating. What's that about, eh?

no bully pls

Not post the top critics see what happens

I see this sentiment everywhere, in myself included, but didn't they say something about the comics only getting like a one time boost with the movies?
If anything, the TV shows did a better job promoting the comics?

Samurai Jack finale?

yeah, extra people buy the latest relevant #1, maaaaybe #2 and #3, and then the numbers go back to what they were before

>bitch about DC not being more like Marvel
>"REEEE YOU'RE COPYING!"

>Gal Gadot's charismatic performance

But I thought all you kids and kike hating fags said she couldn't act. I mean, I've never seen her in anything else. I don't watch shit like Fast and the Furious or Snydershit.

I know this may be hard to understand, but we are not professional reviewers, and therefore didn't actually write the things in the OP's picture.

we kept saying this because every closet faggot on this board wanted one of their muscled She-Hulks to be Wondie or some fish faced collagen bimbo with a boob job.

Eh, its a 6 or 7/10, but not as good as GOTG 2.

obedience to score over personal judgment is a sign of slavery and fanaticism.It's doesn't matter if you worship a man, a religion or a brand, you are sub human cattle

>GOTG 2
>good

You gotta remember that unlike Ghostbusters this was in high demand. For like six years straight a lot of these people were going WHY NO WONDER WOMAN MOVIE. WE HAVE HUNGER GAMES AND FROZEN AND TALKING RACOOONS DON'T BE SEXIST GIVE US WONDER WOMAN.

After crying for it for so long why would anyone expect objectivity when it came time to actually judge it? Do you think a starving man cares if the bread is moldy?

He'll probably care tomorrow

better than this pile of shit

Can you go shitpost elsewhere

>pic related
Not even shitposting, Guardians of The Reddit are good popcorn flicks but I would not call them good by any means.

>are good popcorn flicks
> I would not call them good by any means
make up your mind, boy

They're good popcorn flicks, but not good movies.

I would say, on average they're all around a 5 or 6 out of ten, they're good, not great

five out of ten isn't good, its milequetoast. its 'the only reason I watched it to the end is because the movie never managed to actually be bad, it just kept happening and then it was over'

I would consider that about a 3 or 4, rating systems differ per person though

I mean if a 5/10 isn't your benchmark absolute average that's neither good nor bad what's the point of using a ten point scale?

You can't understand that a word can have different meanings in different contexts? I'm not surprised to find you in a Rotten Tomatoes thread, honestly.

I don't think it's bad.

Why do you think it's bad user?

3 and 4 is mediocre, 2 is bad and 1 is something that genuinly annoys me

an example of a 4 is Thor, a 5 would be Captain america the first avengers

for reference, what's a movie you consider a 10?

>"I'm Mary Poppins y'all xD"
MCU flicks should cut out their charade and just add a laughtrack.

>>Wonder Woman has a higher rating than the guardians sequel.
>So we should all be giving a standing ovation that DC is going to do something right when they should of been doing right since the beginning?
>It's fucking Wonder Woman. It's suppose to be better you fucking moron.

ouch

you are damn right

Guardians was always silly. If you have no other complaint other than "I can't smile" then we should move on.

>laughtrack

It just needs to go full Seinfeld with a slap bass.

>Unlike Ghostbusters, this movie didn't make it a big gender issue, so the feminist boost isn't going to be as high.

it did take abig gender issue. stop cucking around

Mods need to create Global Rule 16: all live action goes in Sup Forums and range ban this company war autist

>all live action goes in Sup Forums
you can't just banish half of /m/ like that

>Sup Forums shits on MoS and BvS for weeks
>no one complains

>WW turns out to be good and people brag
>suddenly Sup Forums wants to ban live action

Makes you think

>some anons are all anons

this

we don't need to ban live action

we just need to ban the real cancer ruining the board

>suddenly

There's a large portion of Sup Forums that calls for board separation every time a new cape movie comes out.

Does that mean The Expendables is a very similar movie to Captain America?

>that selective memory
Fuck off, Sup Forums

>no one complains

the expendables was practically a Howling Commandos movie

It's a decent movie, it's a 7/10 so it's about as good as people are saying. The movie has a surprisingly small amount of hamfisted social justice stuff, and most of it applies to the time, like Women not being allowed in the house of lords or how movies at the time were almost exclusively white

Its a reference to the tweet from pic related (which was originally yelling at WB who said years ago that no one wanted a Wonder Woman movie), you underage newfag.

Sure you did. :/

Ghostbusters 2016 also had a good Tomato Score before user reviews, not saying the WW movie is bad but hey.

>buoyed by Gal Gadot's charismatic performance
BULL
SHIT

This post has a serious case of alternative facts.

Actual history: people were more confused about GotG when it announced. It got more, "Huh?" and "Who?" than anything else. And rightfully so. The Guardians of the Galaxy were pretty fucking obscure at the time.

But people loved the trailer. You honestly don't remember all the "Ooga Chaka!" threads? You must be new.

>not saying the WW movie is bad but hey.
So what are you saying then?

>female rationality

That the public opinion might cause the review scores to drop if it's not a good film

>Average Rating: 6,5

Wow, really blowing the fucking roof off.

What is the rush behind this threads?
If you are certain that the movie will do good and that it is an excellent one, why not wait until the public release and have a stronger case to support your opinion?
I don't give a rats ass about Marvel v DC, nor do I have any vested interest in seeing either of them fail in providing me with good entertainment, so seeing you people running out the door screaming how good something is compared to something else before it is up for everybody to see and judge is honestly a very childish way to prove a point.
If it happens to be good, then all the better for you to gloat since it validates your opinion, but if happens to fail, what then? You'll look like an imbecile if the general public does not praise it.
You should stop making threads about your corporate war bullshit, but if you can't help yourself, at least wait until the movie is out before praising things as the best superhero movie ever made.

It's okay, around the same level of quality as the first Captain America film. I'd rate it around a 6/10.

Some of the stuff in the reviews is pure lies, like Gadot's performance being amazing - she's actually kinda dogshit, but the writing for Diana is good enough that you can kinda get over her gormless acting. The film is definitely being bolstered by the female empowerment thing, but it's still not a bad movie, and there's some fun stuff in there. If you could talk yourself into seeing BvS, you could definitely talk yourself into watching this, as it's far better than everything else DC has done since TDK.

Just don't go in expecting a masterpiece simply because of the 94% aggregate. That's not how aggregate scores work and, to be quite honest, the movie probably doesn't quite deserve its average rating either. It's definitely above average, but it's not a 7 or an 8.

i didnt know they were that unpopular, i alway followed cosmic shit and thought they were known somewhat since Rocket appeared in MvC

At the time, Cosmic Marvel was a small niche that most comic readers didn't even fall into. So even avid comic readers were confused as to why Marvel was doing a GotG movie.

Obviously, things have changed greatly since the movie has come out.

Rocket was likely in MvC specifically to build awareness for the movie.